Antriksh and Indian Medical Association ties up to create an exclusive Doctor's Township called Antriksh Indian Medical GolfTowers.
Attachments:
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • more...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Trust IMA's third national headquarters is also coming there in Sector 150.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any views on this project? Any help regarding (i) quality of construction (ii) builder reputation and track record of delivering on time (iii) pricing (whether the discount is real) and (iv) location will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muditgusain
    Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any views on this project? Any help regarding (i) quality of construction (ii) builder reputation and track record of delivering on time (iii) pricing (whether the discount is real) and (iv) location will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Antriksh Golf Towers is a project of Antriksh Ideal Zeal Group which is a sister concern of Antriksh Group. It has 3BHK (2025 - 2425 sq.ft.) and 4BHK (2900 - 3475 sq.ft.) apartments and penthouses.

They have a couple of good projects to their credit and quality and pricing is average.

However, I think it is for IMA members and they are offering at a rate of Rs. 3995/- as compared to the earlier rate of Rs. 5000/-

It is a CLP (construction Linked Plan)
    CommentQuote