Hi,

I am a end-user and interested in buying a property from Amrapali Princely Estate, but HDFC and ICICI banks are not giving home loans on Amrapali projects stating its been black listed as Amrapali owe money to Noida Authority, whereas some banks such as Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharastra and Axis are giving home loans. Is there any chance that the property will not be registered as they have issue from Noida Authority, is anyone give me advice on this.

Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi....there may or may not be an issue....NA may not allow registration or may give relief but will certainly not give OC if money is owed.

Point being...there are so many societies in that area...good ones being Mahagun Moderne and SSH from the looks of it.

Do you have a real compelling reason to buy something risky?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks I will see these projects as well
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please tell me whether Antriksh Golf View 1 is good investment
    CommentQuote
  • in Noida, any project at today is not good investment..only end user should buy flat now..rates are at peak. If PSU banks are giving loan, take it from them..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I am a end user and I want to live there and I need a ready to move property in that location.

Buying property in Amrapali and Atriksh is tempting as it has low cost than other builder but I want to know about feature scope as well.

Is there any chance that Authority will demolish these properties for not paying money they owe to?
    CommentQuote
  • As an end user - please do not take any chances. Safety first - saving a few hundred bsp psf will be forgotten in the long run
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for this advise, but bank gives loan on circle rate and to purchase on resale there is huge cash required from other builders which will be huge for buyer like me as I have less cash.
    CommentQuote
  • Please do some leg work. Market is slow and there are 1000s of all white deals available. Have patience negotiate and search hard. And once you get your rquired property dont delay giv or take a couple of lacs as it wont matyer in long run. Also do not buy anything disputed. Buy where there are no issues and all banks ready to fund easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, I decided to go for any of these: JM Orchid, Skytech Matrott, ADITYA CELEBRITY HOMES,sethi max royal, depending on white and bank loan. Which among these are best, please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • avoid aditya properties like PLAGUE...... enough has been written against them on this site.....go thru them and u will get the idea

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali

Amrapali princely estate noida sector 76 is delaying posession, any idea when it will give?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current market price (all inclusive) for a flat above 10th floor, park facing, 2BHK+study in B tower.
    CommentQuote