Can anyone suggest how is SETHI GROUP -MAX ROYAL SECTOR 76 NOIDA
They have good rates.i have seen their previous project it was tremendously good.

Please suggest me whether to buy property in MAX ROYAL OR NOT.
Read more
321 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prices are good. The sample flat in Vaishali project is top class. But I think why risk going for a relatively new entrant in the market when you have Gaur, Amrapali and Mahagun at very attractive rates available in sector 76/78.

Rates at Mahagun seem to be most transparent/attractive and they are a builder of excellent repute.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    Can anyone suggest how is SETHI GROUP -MAX ROYAL SECTOR 76 NOIDA
    They have good rates.i have seen their previous project it was tremendously good.

Please suggest me whether to buy property in MAX ROYAL OR NOT.

What are rates? Pls elaborate....
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a rate of 2550 all inclusive
    that means 22 lacs for 865 sq ft.

They are providing with modular kitchen, ro system, designer gate,

I have doubt how big builders are gonna give possession on time ,they have so many projects under their belt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    I am getting a rate of 2550 all inclusive
    that means 22 lacs for 865 sq ft.

They are providing with modular kitchen, ro system, designer gate,

I have doubt how big builders are gonna give possession on time ,they have so many projects under their belt.

Raj bhai u seem to be a dealer working with Sethi group ?
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

No i am not a dealer I am working in a coporate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Yes, his posts are promoting Sethi project like a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Yes, his posts are promoting Sethi project like a broker.

Any how no more comments man
    Its your money ...You are the best judger of it
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I had seen the Floor Plan for 1195 sq ft 3 bed room (Sethi Max Royal , sec 76 ) & that is quite good. In Ram Prastha Vaishali their Project not in that much bad position.
    I Don't understand when Sethi is giving good discount then what is problem in booking flat under them.
    Nobody give assurance about Prateek , Gardenia , JM they hardly launch Few projects.
    Then what is the problem with Sethi. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malhotra1799
    Hi ,

I had seen the Floor Plan for 1195 sq ft 3 bed room (Sethi Max Royal , sec 76 ) & that is quite good. In Ram Prastha Vaishali their Project not in that much bad position.
    I Don't understand when Sethi is giving good discount then what is problem in booking flat under them.
    Nobody give assurance about Prateek , Gardenia , JM they hardly launch Few projects.
    Then what is the problem with Sethi. ??

Did any one who booked the flat in sethi group... If yes please let me know. I am liking the layout and rates.... Please advice me... If any one has idea about ELITE group please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Me & my Brother Bought 2 flats (1195 sq ft in A Building ) in Max Royal & I am happy after buying these flats in every aspects.
    I booked 1195 sq ft in max royal due to following reason.

1) Layout of Society , most of flats having open space in front of their balconies.

2) 1195 sq ft falt is having Maximum build up Area. No one can't give you 3 Bedroon in this Size and Rooms are also very spacious. Others sizes are also Good but dont remember their detail (865 / 1365 /15??) flats.

3) Rate what i had get was the best available in market at that time.

4) I had seen that most of builders had delievered not more than 3-4 previous construction. Max had delievered only one & other projects they are having of MALLS.
    So I didnt find any difference in MAX and others. Because Others are also not a Brand.

5) I personally know Few people who
    given the feed back that Sethi Group is good in financial. As those people are resident of East delhi & know about this Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ubansal , I forgot to mention their website name http://www.maxroyalnoida.com/
    where you can have all information regarding this project.

You also can see other size flat apart from 1195 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please give the reasons why u consider the lay out of 1195 sq ft flat is good.( carpet area or other reasons)

At what rate did u book and under what plan? Please share
    Please give all inclusive prices.

Originally Posted by malhotra1799
    Yes Me & my Brother Bought 2 flats (1195 sq ft in A Building ) in Max Royal & I am happy after buying these flats in every aspects.
    I booked 1195 sq ft in max royal due to following reason.

1) Layout of Society , most of flats having open space in front of their balconies.

2) 1195 sq ft falt is having Maximum build up Area. No one can't give you 3 Bedroon in this Size and Rooms are also very spacious. Others sizes are also Good but dont remember their detail (865 / 1365 /15??) flats.

3) Rate what i had get was the best available in market at that time.

4) I had seen that most of builders had delievered not more than 3-4 previous construction. Max had delievered only one & other projects they are having of MALLS.
    So I didnt find any difference in MAX and others. Because Others are also not a Brand.

5) I personally know Few people who
    given the feed back that Sethi Group is good in financial. As those people are resident of East delhi & know about this Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Following are the reason why we liked the Layout of 1195 (Max Royal)

1)
    Usable area of 1195 of max royal was very Good as compare to almost all similar size flats of others societies. Following are the calculation on that basis I found it is excellent
    a) Master Room : 13*11 = 143
    b) Room 1 : 12*11 = 132
    c) Room 2 : 10*10 = 100
    d) Dring/dining : 18*11 = 198
    e) Kithen : 9 *7.5= 67.5
    f) 2 Toilet : 37.5+37.5=75
    g) 2 cupboard : 8+8 = 16

Total Usable Area = 731.5

Total %age of Usage Area excluding balcony = 731.5/1195*100
    = 61.21%
    With balcony it is also good %age as it has four balconies.

2)
    Total Score on Vastu compliant for these flat ( A building park facing ) is more than 80 out of 100.

3)
    Every balcony have long distance view & Park facing view as well.

Don't you think above reasons are sufficient to choose a flat on the basis of layout.

Your 2nd qs was about the rates. I Dono about the present rate as 1 month back builder confirmed me that rate has revised.
    I have booked these flats more than 2 months back in 2550/Sqft (Flexi) & "IFMS/Floor PLC/Lease" Excluded
    CommentQuote
  • My comments are in bold
    Following are the reason why we liked the Layout of 1195 (Max Royal)

1)
    Usable area of 1195 of max royal was very Good as compare to almost all similar size flats of others societies. Following are the calculation on that basis I found it is excellent
    a) Master Room : 13*11 = 143
    b) Room 1 : 12*11 = 132
    c) Room 2 : 10*10 = 100
    d) Dring/dining : 18*11 = 198
    e) Kithen : 9 *7.5= 67.5
    f) 2 Toilet : 37.5+37.5=75
    g) 2 cupboard : 8+8 = 16

Total Usable Area = 731.5

Total %age of Usage Area excluding balcony = 731.5/1195*100
    = 61.21%
    With balcony it is also good %age as it has four balconies.

The figure of 61.2 % is not very good, its just an average figure. Many builders are providing this and even better in sec 75~78.

Check out Logix( sec 137) 1575 lay out where u are getting around 69 or 70 percent usuable area. That is excellent.

2)
    Total Score on Vastu compliant for these flat ( A building park facing ) is more than 80 out of 100.

Iam not sure about Vastu so no comments from my side.

3)
    Every balcony have long distance view & Park facing view as well.

My friend most of the builders are providing such facilities and there is no PLC for green facing in most of the projects in sec 75 ~ 78.

Don't you think above reasons are sufficient to choose a flat on the basis of layout.

No I dont think above reasons are very compelling. I am not saying u should not buy in this project. The only thing Iam saying is that these things are common and nothing phenomenal.

Your 2nd qs was about the rates. I Dono about the present rate as 1 month back builder confirmed me that rate has revised.
    I have booked these flats more than 2 months back in 2550/Sqft (Flexi) & "IFMS/Floor PLC/Lease" Excluded

I think IFMS + Lease will come around 130 ~150 rupees. This will make the cost around Rs 2700. These rates are also average and u can get this rate in Prateek, Antriksh, Elite, JM . FSI of Antriksh, Gardenia are even lesser.

PLEASE NOTE I am not giving any negative comments on this, however Iam also dont find any compelling reason for an buyer to book a unit in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose Sethi Max Royal seems to be a good project

As the project is not too big.
    the layout of the whole project seems to be quite attractive

i have booked a 1075 sq. ft. in block B
    CommentQuote