hi, Does anyone has any update on Jaypee sport city Udaan project? i had invested in it in about 15 -16 months ago but since then there is no update i hv on the project. Had writen an email to Jaypee but havent got any response from them.. Would be great if some one can provdie an update

Thansk,
Deepak
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please post your query in Greater Noida - Yamuna Expressway section of IREF
    CommentQuote
  • Banks eye Jaypee headquarters to settle loans

NEW DELHI: Banks are finalising a takeover of Jaypee Group's headquarters in Noida to help group company Jaypee Infratech avoid a default on loan repayment, while ICICI Bank has taken charge of Jaiprakash Associates Ltd's (JAL) 300-acre plot on Yamuna Expressway, a few kilometres away.

The group, which is saddled with debts of around Rs 50,000 crore, is negotiating a deal to sell Nirman Sadan, the iconic head office on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway for around Rs 3,000 crore, sources familiar with the talks told TOI.
    Employees have been alerted about a possible change in their office address, sources said. Jaypee Infratech, which is yet to deliver most of the 35,000 apartments in Wish Town Noida, has loans of around Rs 9,000 crore on its books.
    The debt-laden Jaypee Infratech is expected to sell more land on the Yamuna Expressway to ensure that flats that have been booked are delivered over the next two-three years, according to sources. A JAL spokesperson refused to comment. "We would not like to comment on market speculation," the spokesperson said in an e-mailed response...

Read more at:
    Banks eye Jaypee headquarters to settle loans - Times of India

There is a news report today saying ICICI is acquiring some 300 acres Jaypee land in Yamuna Expressway. Anybody knows which piece of land this is? Does it impact the Sports City East projects (Budh Circuit, Udaan etc)?
    The location maps for many Sports city residential projects have been removed. Clicking on these links takes you back to the home page. I hope this is just a website issue
    CommentQuote
  • i have also invested in this project.
    very worried about its future
    should we start a legal action
    please be in touch and lets collect more members in this group

can we share our contact numbers

God bless
    CommentQuote
  • There is a WhatsApp group for Udaan owners. Request all owners to pm me your phone number with flat number.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have a booking in JP Udaan. Plz tell hw to pm u fr the wats app grp?
    CommentQuote
  • Any one knows any update on Jaypee Udaan project in sports city ? I am an owner and seeking what action can be taken against JP. I had booked the unit in Oct 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Any one knows any update on Jaypee Udaan project in sports city ? I am an owner and seeking what action can be taken against JP. I had booked the unit in Oct 2013
    CommentQuote