Dear members,

Prices of projects launched some time back have increased a lot now. Only hope now is if any new project is launched and we can avail the inaugral discounts. Need advise from fellow members about any new launches in Noida (of good builder)? My preferred locations are Sec- 75 or Sec 120 as its closer to my family home. Wat is the all inclusive rate I can get in these sectors?

Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New project investing is like , if project get good response you are in gain(by getting flat booked at lower rate)
    If New project not got buyer response, booking amount is stucked.
    CommentQuote
  • Be Causious

I am totally agree with Ajay, Suresh my advise is too you is that whan you are investing your 25-40 lakh don't be silly just by saving approx 1-2 lakh as
    there are lots of properties launching there , only waiting for nrw project to get inaugral discount of 100-150 sqft is not advisable. However i am not against it but what I meant is please bring these points into mind:

Builder's reputation, sanction of loan by bank
      Time delivery and assume builder will take 1 more year to build
      location of the project by visiting yourself
      are you taking of investment or living and whats time frame as per my understanding , you will get good return only after 5 yr as there is lot of supply of residential property and it will give return only when commercial buildings so requirement will match it.

Thanks and in last its ur decision but take it after giving lot of time and dont overreact.
      Thanks and in last its ur decision but take it after giving lot of time and dont overreact.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the impact of new launches in NOIDA on price of existing ready-to-move homes ? As prices in Sec 50 of existing builders are almost double as compare to current launches.

People who want to buy for personnel use will also think before buying existing flats at double rate as they can live on rent and buy under construction flat.
    And people who buy for investment also think as in five years both will run similar.

Search10, Venky,coke... Is people still buying 6000/sqft ready to move apartments ?

Question is if under construction flats are getting cheap then ready to move should also follow the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    I am totally agree with Ajay, Suresh my advise is too you is that whan you are investing your 25-40 lakh don't be silly just by saving approx 1-2 lakh as
    there are lots of properties launching there , only waiting for nrw project to get inaugral discount of 100-150 sqft is not advisable. However i am not against it but what I meant is please bring these points into mind:

Builder's reputation, sanction of loan by bank
      Time delivery and assume builder will take 1 more year to build
      location of the project by visiting yourself
      are you taking of investment or living and whats time frame as per my understanding , you will get good return only after 5 yr as there is lot of supply of residential property and it will give return only when commercial buildings so requirement will match it.

Hi Matrix99 and other frens for your replies.

Here are my feelings on some of the key ponts u have mentioned:

- Builder reputation: I think almost all are same and am sure 95% of the projects cannot be delivered on time. Build quality is ok kinds as they are sourcing material in bulk from South Asian countries.

- Bank loan is not an issue as I have good contacts :) in PSU bank.

- I really liked the locations of Sec-75 and 120 as they are close to my current family home where I am staying in a joint family.

- I look am looking for a flat for a living purpose and not as a pure investment only.

Thanks frens.

- Builder reputation: I think almost all are same and am sure 95% of the projects cannot be delivered on time. Build quality is ok kinds as they are sourcing material in bulk from South Asian countries.

- I really liked the locations of Sec-75 and 120 as they are close to my current family home where I am staying in a joint family.

- I look am looking for a flat for a living purpose and not as a pure investment only.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.

Thanks frens.
    CommentQuote