All,

Request you all to contribute to this thread so as to make everyone aware of what wrong/illegal practices are their builders following. This will help us make conscious decisions.

@Admin: Request you to make this thread sticky so as people have easy access to this.

I will start with my builder - purvanchal, and its wrong doings in its project - Purvanchal Royal park in sector 137 noida.

1. See page all over the flat. In some rooms is it less, in some it is all over the walls - complete walls. This is before the possession, and the builder is asking me to take possession as it is.

2. Offering possession and asked for final payment when the tower's plaster is not even completed. 1st phase - possession offered in March completion still way behind. Till today, basement parking is not ready.

3. Basement parking is not ready - Even with 60 families moved in (due to obvious pressures of EMIs and rents going on in parallel).

4. Charged for club maintenance even when the building is not ready.

5. No clear demarcation/fencing of under-construction towers - read tower 10, 11, 15, 16 with loads of construction going on. They do not use nets in under construction towers, with things falling from above every now and then.

6. Overall there has been a delay of around an year (with grace period adjusted), but builder is NOT paying any penalty.

7. Increased the number of floors and the carpet area after the project was started.

8. Wood work- pathetic particle board chinese stuff in modular kitchen. Oh my mistake...modular..is it? Not sure, the drawers don't even have steel base, its old school plain particle board chinese drawers, with an expected life span of 1/2 years.

9. False promises, repeated by their management on completion dates.

10. Added studio apartments in a 3 BHK plus society

11. If you want to take possession, you are forced us to sign a modified version of Form B, which gives him the right to do any layout changes in future.

To be true, I invested my time and money in Purvanchal (rates had a premium of ~10% wrt other builders in the area) because I thought that I wanted peace of mind. But the above things have made sure that there is no peace.

I would like to make everyone aware that before buying in Purvanchal, make sure you think twice. Paying premium for them is a foolishness, just think twice before even buying there.
Read more
105 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Blackmailing by purvanchal - not giving possession

First they delay possession by around an year, then they dont give penalty,
    and then at the time of possession they force us to sign this SHXT. This is sheer gundagardi by Shah Alam's group. If we don't agree to the fact that they dont want to pay penalty, they will not give us possession.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of construction at Purvanchal Royal Park

This is seepage in one of the flats.
    Quite a lot of flats have seepage problem.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purvabuyer
    This is seepage in one of the flats.

Quite a lot of flats have seepage problem.

It's horrible, looks like rajhans of Indirapuram
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee:

- Massive delays
    - Increasing super area without increasing carpet area. 10% in every project is given
    - so so interior finishing in projects
    - post possession clubs not ready
    - poor signage (minor)
    - poor project scheduling - Krescent for example - 4 towers are very advanced - others are very slow - what will people do with ready towers
    - CRM is slow - sarkari
    CommentQuote
  • Parse Tierea,

1. Final payment without inspection. Possesion and registery even if flats are not ready.

2. Layout change added three new towers since launch.

3. Poor lift ratio in some towers!

4. Poor corridors in the project.

5. Quality of finishing is nothing to talk about.

6. Only one DTH provider.

7. Window ACs not allowed but people are putting them.

8. PHASE constructions hence club facilities are not ready!

Regards,
    Nikku
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • This is another ground floor flat in one of their towers for which they are offering possession.

Those who want to buy in Purvanchal...don't go by the greenery and outer readiness of the few front towers....go inside, and see if you want to put in your money there...specially - readiness of flats, readiness, quality of woodwork they are giving, status of their parking, and the arm-twisting they are doing by forcing you to some their illegitimate terms. Today I was in the society and I wanted to get in to one of the flats owned by my friend. He has been offerred possession some time back, and would you believe, I couldn't even get into the flat because of obvious reasons - work going on in the pathway/lifts. How can they offer possession of these flats ?

Don't go by their...abhi ho jaayega...1 month mein type bakwaas. They have been bullSHXting this for for quite long. I will soon post more pics of the flat(s) for which they have offerred possession.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing will happen on screaming and shouting. Requesting builders to ask them more money for maintenance and for other facilities. Put extra 1000 rupees for electricity meter irrespective of functional or non-functional. Investors who are holding the flats ask them heavy holding charges.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by purvabuyer
    All,

Request you all to contribute to this thread so as to make everyone aware of what wrong/illegal practices are their builders following. This will help us make conscious decisions.

@Admin: Request you to make this thread sticky so as people have easy access to this.

I will start with my builder - purvanchal, and its wrong doings in its project - Purvanchal Royal park in sector 137 noida.

1. Seepage all over the flat. In some rooms is it less, in some it is all over the walls - complete walls. This is before the possession, and the builder is asking me to take possession as is.

2. Offering possession and asked for final payment when the tower's plaster is not even completed. 1st phase - possession offered in March completion still way behind. Till today, basement parking is not ready.

3. Basement parking is not ready - Even with 60 families moved in (due to obvious pressures of EMIs and rents going on in parallel).

4. Charged for club maintenance even when the building is not ready.

5. No clear demarcation/fencing of under-construction towers - read tower 10, 11, 15 16 with loads of construction going on. They do not use nets in under construction towers, with things falling from above every now and then.

6. Overall there has been a delay of around an year (with grace period adjusted), but builder is NOT paying any penalty.

7. Increased the number of floors and the carpet area after the project was started.

8. Wood work -pathetic particle board chinese stuff in modular kitchen. Oh my mistake...modular..is it? Not sure, the drawers don't even have steel base, its old school plain particle board chinese drawers, with an expected life span of 1/2 years.

9. False promises, repeated by their management on completion dates.

10. Added studio apartments in a 3BHK plus society

11. If you want to take possession, you are forced us to sign a modified version of Form B, which gives him the right to do any layout changes in future.

To be true, I invested my time and money in Purvanchal (rates had a premium of ~10% wrt other builders in the area) because I thought that I wanted peace of mind. But the above things have made sure that there is no peace.

I would like to make everyone aware that before buying in Purvanchal, make sure you think twice. Paying premium for them is a bullSHXt, just think twice before even buying there.
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Royal Park... A work in progress project, where builder has offered possession while construction is still in progress.

Below are more pics of seepage, basement parking as of today (state as of date after ~1 year of offering possession), and another pic of tower 14 for which possession has been offered.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • You will not get anything till you guys collectively file a case in consumer case and competitive society of india.
    CommentQuote
  • Shocking!!! Purvanchal is considered one of the better builders, and sorry to see such a state of affairs. I had high expectations but this is eye opener.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    Shocking!!! Purvanchal is considered one of the better builders, and sorry to see such a state of affairs. I had high expectations but this is eye opener.

Better builder - my foot. When I demanded my penalty and told them I will go to court, the director started threatening me that I do not know the might of the builder. He said "applog padhe likhe shareef log ho , politician se kyu panga lena chahte ho".

My flat is still under construction. Even plastering and flooring is not done but they have given offer of posession so as to get the final payment and escape penalty.When I told them, I will pay when my flat is ready - they said they will levy 18% interest on me. I am just stuck.Instead of they paying penalty, they are forcing us to pay penalty for an unfinished flat. Noida authority is hand in glove with them having given them OC for under construction towers.

For those who are taking possession , they are blackmailing people into signing forms giving them absolute right change and add additional apts to the project.If people refuse to sign, they are simply saying they wont give posession.

poori gundagardi macha rakhi hai .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dupedbuyer
    Better builder - my foot. When I demanded my penalty and told them I will go to court, the director started threatening me that I do not know the might of the builder. He said "applog padhe likhe shareef log ho , politician se kyu panga lena chahte ho".

My flat is still under construction. Even plastering and flooring is not done but they have given offer of posession so as to get the final payment and escape penalty.When I told them, I will pay when my flat is ready - they said they will levy 18% interest on me. I am just stuck.Instead of they paying penalty, they are forcing us to pay penalty for an unfinished flat. Noida authority is hand in glove with them having given them OC for under construction towers.

For those who are taking possession , they are blackmailing people into signing forms giving them absolute right change and add additional apts to the project.If people refuse to sign, they are simply saying they wont give posession.

poori gundagardi macha rakhi hai .

Sir I have learned one thing in this forum. Never ever buy a flat in Noida and it's adjoining areas. Instead stay in rent and buy a good land/property in your home town or place where you finally want to settle down. Rents in Noida are anyways going to go down now.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, the whole of NCR is simply good enough to enjoy new properties while on rent. Buy a much better place at same price in the place you want to live after retirement and that should be it.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - this thread is made sticky to report bad builder practices for specific projects.

Request we keep the discussion on topic. Request more honest insights.
    CommentQuote