Dear Friends

There has been a lot of debate on this forum lately that the old societies in Noida that were built with the old FAR are much better than socities coming up on Expressway, 7X , N. extension.
I thought it would be useful discussing such societies with good maintainance and gentry.

ATS Greens 1 & 2 in sector 50 come to my mind. ATS Village is also class apart.

Somebody mentioned buying a unit in Eldeco Ananda at 5100 AI. Dont know how true it is but if it is thats great. Any comments on this society?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The problem with old societies is that the flat sizes are very high, even a 2BHK will be 1200 sqft.

That will take a 2 BHK to 70-75-80 lac range. Still not affordable for large section of middle class with 50 L budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    for 50 lac budget sec 137, 135, 168, 143 on expressway 850 sqft size flats on metro coridor.

Those are new builder apartments - ultra high density, low quality and he high maintenance flats.
    CommentQuote
  • what about Jal Vayu Vihar?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Dear Friends

There has been a lot of debate on this forum lately that the old societies in Noida that were built with the old FAR are much better than socities coming up on Expressway, 7X , N. extension.
    I thought it would be useful discussing such societies with good maintainance and gentry.

ATS Greens 1 & 2 in sector 50 come to my mind. ATS Village is also class apart.

Somebody mentioned buying a unit in Eldeco Ananda at 5100 AI. Dont know how true it is but if it is thats great. Any comments on this society?

I think Eldeco one was a distress deal....Rajesh bought Shubhkamna for about 78L.Don't know how is the society
    CommentQuote
  • Shubhkamna appt in 73L
    with very very good wood work,bath room fitting ,modular kitchen

very very good interior

and not a single inch seepage
    CommentQuote
  • 80 L , 90 L is asking price
    u can easily negotiate around 10 to 20 %
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    Shubhkamna appt in 73L
    with very very good wood work,bath room fitting ,modular kitchen

very very good interior

and not a single inch seepage

What is the size and rate at which deals actually happen for 3 BHK and 4 BHK in this society? Any idea?

What is monthly maintenance and any issues with maintenance?

Thanks in advance for reply. I'll take a look next week.
    CommentQuote
  • 3(1500 sqf) bhk around 1crore and 4(1800) Bhk around 1.2 crore

monthly maintenance =3250 for 3BHK 3500 for 4BHK
    maintenance is so so
    avoid tower c and d its have some seepage issue
    CommentQuote
    3(1500 sqf) bhk around 1crore and 4(1800) Bhk around 1.2 crore

monthly maintenance =3250 for 3BHK 3500 for 4BHK
    maintenance is so so
    avoid tower c and d its have some seepage issue

How many total flats are there in the society? I think each tower has 27
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on Kesar Garden Sec 48. What are the prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    How many total flats are there in the society? I think each tower has 27

yes each tower has 27 and total tower 5
    27 * 5=135
    CommentQuote
  • i think ATS Green 2 ,Staller King ,purvanchal silver city good for 3 and 4BHK
    CommentQuote
    i think ATS Green 2 ,Staller King ,purvanchal silver city good for 3 and 4BHK

Yeah.I have seen 3bhk in Purvanchal Silver city..Its pretty spacious.How do you compare it with Shubhkamna 3bhk (in terms of openness , loading and quality)? ATS Green is very costly.
    CommentQuote
  • Kesar Garden sec 48

Any feedback on Kesar Garden Sec 48. What are the prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any feedback on Omaxe Royal Residency sector-44? How good or bad is construction quality and maintenance?

This project is located right in front of a village area which looks like a typical unauthorized colony of Delhi. Any problem for residents due to village?
    CommentQuote