Hi,

I am looking to buy a flat in Noida. I am looking for:
1) 2-3 BHK flat. I prefer 2 BHK.
2) Price - 60L
3) Looking for investment - say 100% GAIN in 5 years
4) Any area, any locality is fine
5) I am not going to stay there, it is just for investment.
6) I heard buying from 3C, Mahagun can be a safe bet. Is it correct ?

I did some initial research and see that Ajnara Ambrosia has almost same price - 3700( year -2013) and 4200 (year 2015).

Please advice some options. Sorry, if i am making the post very geenric.

Thanks,
Tarun
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seniors, pls advice
    CommentQuote
  • 100% in 5 years in just wishful thinking. Remember that in coming 2-3 years, tens of thousands of flats will be completed and Supply will overshadow Demand. There are hardly any buyers in market even today. Prices will be stagnant or grow at 7-8% per annum max. Thus, Noida is not a great place for investment now.
    Still you can go for expressway projects for best possible appreciation. But will you be able to sell it quickly and at your price, is anybody's guess now.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Agree with tP Gupta, In my opinion NEway is one of the best location in NCR. And this the best time to invest here. Some reason.
    1) With the current infrastructure the is no problem in commuting, Excellent road infrastructure already exiet.
    2) When the habitation will increase Public transport will also increase initially Road (Busses/Autos/Taxi) and then Metro.
    3) 2 Way Metro connectivity for sector 168,143 and nearby sectors.
    4) Already many companies are there in vasinity.
    5) Lots of land availability for planned development in Future.
    6) Rest this over suply logic comes every time when market is down, and then again situation comes when people ask brokers for confirm booking. In Gurgaon I saw some time people has also paid to brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Agree with tP Gupta, In my opinion NEway is one of the best location in NCR. And this the best time to invest here. Some reason.
    1) With the current infrastructure the is no problem in commuting, Excellent road infrastructure already exiet.
    2) When the habitation will increase Public transport will also increase initially Road (Busses/Autos/Taxi) and then Metro.
    3) 2 Way Metro connectivity for sector 168,143 and nearby sectors.
    4) Already many companies are there in vasinity.
    5) Lots of land availability for planned development in Future.
    6) Rest this over suply logic comes every time when market is down, and then again situation comes when people ask brokers for confirm booking. In Gurgaon I saw some time people has also paid to brokers.

So finally we got some post related answer here :) !!
    CommentQuote
  • No project will get you 100% return in 5 years. If you still want to take a shot, buy 3bhk Kosmos for 3900 in resale and hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kalesh
    No project will get you 100% return in 5 years. If you still want to take a shot, buy 3bhk Kosmos for 3900 in resale and hope for the best.

Is Kosmos available 3900 AI?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Is Kosmos available 3900 AI?

I guess its BSP. Saw some posts flowing around by some old folks here about this price availability.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Kosmos or Klassic attractive for investment at 4300-4600 all inclusive at this stage. I know Jaypee risks but then if some one is willing to take risk and wait for 4 to 5 years, what should be entry rate at this time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    How is Kosmos or Klassic attractive for investment at 4300-4600 all inclusive at this stage. I know Jaypee risks but then if some one is willing to take risk and wait for 4 to 5 years, what should be entry rate at this time?

As per info here, Kosmos will have super area increase. I remember Klassic was already increased. I did not liked the Klassic corridors. Better check and make an informed decision. Adobe and Logix Technova right in front of Klassic, this could be both positive or negative in future.

I would say, take the lowest priced corner tower or/and sun facing apartment. Negotiate hard. I don't see prices going north of 6-6.5k in next 5 years. FAR increased already supply will increase by around 10-20% in next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Many localities in noida possess best projects to book 1 bhk, 2 bhk apartments and flats in noida
    here are some list of best place in noida
    yamuna expressway
    sector 120, 76, 119, 52, 137, 119, 52
    CommentQuote
  • Though many people will contradict on what I am saying but I have noticed that Indian people LOVE to dig grave for other people especially if it comes to their own countrymen or LOVE IT THE MOST when they see someone going in a wrong direction and IREF is full of such people (may be because of "DALAAL's" occupying the forum- EK DUNDHO OR HAZAAR MIL JAAYENGE.

Typical "F" mentality of Indians- PARAYA BACCHAA EK RUPYAA DENE SE BIGAR JAATA HAI TO USKO DO (2) RUPEES DE DO.

REALLY SUCKS SOMETIMES

Applicable on majority of people- though there are people on the forum MANOJ, VENKY, COOKIE etc- who know how to provide valuable guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, i feel that investment in a flat worth of upto 3500 could be good as in 5 years it will no be that expensive as the 5000 flat investment today. So chances of resale of 3500 worth flat will be good.

Also, pls share guidance on "how lucrative is Greater noida market". I see that there are projects in GR Noida in 3500 range.
    CommentQuote
  • consider Ajnara grand heritage..sector 74.. Good project and good builder and its nearing possesion in 2 months..It would be avaialble under 5K - AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida : Suggestions for 3 BHK in 60L

Noida is preferred. Area should be around 1350 SqFt.
    CommentQuote