Resale pricing of apartment

Last updated: April 18 2010
25 | Posts
4221 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale pricing of apartment

Builder charges new apartment as per super area that usually has around 25% loading. Lets say construction is complete and society is inhabited. Now question (it may seem obvious to few) - Few years later, Is apartment resale value calculated as per super area or builtup area? Is super area then how to justify the psf rate of common area to the buyer?

Re : Resale pricing of apartment

Once an apartment/ building is ready, it is always sold on "as is where is basis" at lump sum price.

Comment

Example: If you go to ATS or Parsavnath or Eldeco on eway they will quote stuff like 70 lakhs for 3 Bedroom depending on floor... that the resale value which includes car parking, IFMS, Club etc etc.... now its your negotiation... a new project will be sold on the PSF basis

Comment

Any Idea how much premium does lower floor (1,2,3) command over the higher floors (9,10,11) for the same size
        Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
        Example: If you go to ATS or Parsavnath or Eldeco on eway they will quote stuff like 70 lakhs for 3 Bedroom depending on floor... that the resale value which includes car parking, IFMS, Club etc etc.... now its your negotiation... a new project will be sold on the PSF basis

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
          Any Idea how much premium does lower floor (1,2,3) command over the higher floors (9,10,11) for the same size
          3-5 lakhs.... keeps decreasing as you go up. The top floor is always the lowest priced. In my curent soceity (Mayur Vihar Phase 1 (E)). The price of the 1250 Sqf ground floor is 70, 1st floor is 68 and top floor (7th floor) is around 65

Comment

It seems the extra PLC one pays to the builder will fetch u good returns
            BTW which soceity u r talking about in MV that u can get in 70L for 1250sqf
            3-5 lakhs.... keeps decreasing as you go up. The top floor is always the lowest priced. In my curent soceity (Mayur Vihar Phase 1 (E)). The price of the 1250 Sqf ground floor is 70, 1st floor is 68 and top floor (7th floor) is around 65

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
              It seems the extra PLC one pays to the builder will fetch u good returns
              BTW which soceity u r talking about in MV that u can get in 70L for 1250sqf
              Yes and it is actually easier to sell it off also. Now I regret not putting my money on a lower floor in Boulevard

East End Apartments (Opp The New Ashok Nagar Metro Staion)

Comment

im diverting from the main topic but... i thought tht the price for east end would be higher, tht said the rooms are very cramped.

Yes and it is actually easier to sell it off also. Now I regret not putting my money on a lower floor in Boulevard

East End Apartments (Opp The New Ashok Nagar Metro Staion)

Comment

I dont think so.

Hi Alvin,
                  Check this http://eastendapartments.com/dtype.htm
                  If this is the layout of Eastend Apartment I dont think the rooms are cramped... but offcourse Vishal will tell more since he is staying there.

Comment

D type is 1 Crore - 1.5 Crores... what i am talking about is B type: http://www.eastendapartments.com/btype.htm. The rooms are not cramped... they are of the same size as any builder would give you.... we are a family of 5 + 1 Dog living happily!
                    Last edited April 15 2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X