Sort by :
Filter by :
- Sir, plzz provide an updated view on ur analysis of sector 78 as of today as the prices are on the boil ...especially in mahagun ..CommentQuote0Flag
- With so many projects packed together Sector 78 has become very conjested (already there were issues like graveyard, cremation ground, High Tension wires, Noida Drain etc.). It is really surprising that despite so many negative factors new projects are being launched there. With new projects being recently launched in Sector 74, has Sector 78 still some takers?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have been to that area. I have seen shamshaan ghat and graveyard too. One is just behind Amrapali and other is to right of it and both of these are not operatoinal. Those who have issues must visit the site and share their own point of view.
As of today 78 seems to be isolated from other sectors but in 2-4 years it will near to sector 37 and FNG once road from sector 78 to Sec 37 will be built. Besides Mahagun and assotech , Antriksh will also there too and all these builders score good reputations over other builders like Amprapali, Supertech etc.
So overall situatoin seems to be very interesting.
Also have a look at following articles from Top Floor
Battlelines drawn in Sector 78
Five reputed players sweat it out for supremacy with competitive pricing, amenities and freebies Talk about hot property, well Sector 78 is certainly that today. Exciting times are here again as we hear real estate agents talk out of both sides of their mouths even as the investor goes mad on the internet to find out which group is coming next to the sector already being billed as the next big ticket residential hub of Noida.
In fact, it’s an extension of Sector 50 only with three out of five developers who have confirmed their presence in Sector 78, have completed projects in Sector 50. Except for Morpheus and Nimbus, Mahagun, Assotech and Antriksh have carried on their battle for supremacy to Sector 78. No one’s complaining as long as they get their money’s worth.
The excitement could be gauged from the fact that though sector roads are yet to be laid, people are already discussing about the proposed metro station in Sector 101 nearby and the golf course, which will be “bigger than the one opposite Sector 37.” Antriksh has named its project as Golf View though only God knows whether people living in the highrises would actually be able to see some green action. And even if there is a golf course, which will be developed in next three-five years, is there anyone who is aware about the height of walls around the golf course? Or what will be the design of the GC and how far will be the projects from it? Anyway, what difference does a golf course make to a sector? How many of us actually go to the Sector 37 golf course?
But these are questions that hardly bother the investor who wants a well-built house with easy accessibility. All builders in Sector 78, especially Mahagun and Assotech have good reputation and their projects in Sector 50 command good resale value also.
A look at the Sector 78 map on the Master Plan reveals it’s the
end of the inside sectors and there will be no residential after that. Similarly there is nothing if you are going towards Greater Noida from Sector 78, so this sector will be separated from the other crowd, which will be a blessing in disguise for all those buying property here.
Regarding commercial, a huge market like Sector 18 is also being planned here. Considering it’s the end of the inside sectors, it’s not only needed, but makes sense for Noida Authority also. As for the rates, even big builders like Mahagun and Assotech haven’t hit the roof. In fact, compared to Mahagun Maple in Sector 50 that sells for Rs 4,000, a rate of Rs 2,550 with better specifications make it a very interesting deal.
Similarly, Assotech, which is yet to announce its project with all specifications, will also try to keep the price competitive. All said and done, this battle should be an interesting one to watch. All we can say is may the investor win!
Total area: 25 acres with residential saleable area of 13 acres and 12 acres of green area
Plan outlay: 2,200 apartments of only 3BHK, 4BHK and 5BHK specifications with area ranging from 1,250 sq ft to 3,825 sq ft
Highlights: A mix of low-rise independent floors, duplexes & highrise apartments
Designed by Hafeez Contractor
100,000 sq ft of Mydriad Club with restaurants, gym and fitness centre, banquet hall
Leander Paes Tennis Academy
Creche/Day care arrangements/Play schools
6 acre of beautifully landscaped Central Park within premises
Three/four lifts per block
Thumbs up: No 2BR, and apartments priced at Rs 1 crore-plus, so expect a grand lifestyle and excellent people profile.
Thumbs down: Not for those looking for affordable homes
ANTRIKSH GOLF VIEW
Total area: 20 acres with 80% greens
Plan outlay: 1,400 flats in all with 2/3/4 bedrooms of 975sqft, 1,100sqft, 1,200 sqft, 1,380 sqft and 1,560 sqft sizes
Highlights: Wi-Fi enabled complex
Huge authority park on one side; new golf course in front of the project according to Noida map
Jogging trails, water bodies within the complex
Five-star like waiting lounge for guests/visitors to the complex;
AC suites for members/guests
Indoor heated and outdoor swimming pools
Provisional PNG supply
Balconies with all bedrooms
Thumbs up: Firm price, no escalation for units already sold; assured timely possession.
Thumbs down: Corporate deals prior to the launch have left less than half of the project for general public.
THE HYDE PARK
Total area: 14 acre with 82% open, landscaped area
Plan outlay: 20-storey residential development with 1,800 units of 1, 2, 3 and 4BHK flats ranging from 525 sq ft (1BHK),860-1,010 sq ft (2BHK in two sizes), 1,250-1,750 sq ft (3BHK in two sizes), and 2,200 sq ft (4BHK).
Price of 1BHK starts at Rs 15.95 lakh and the maximum is under Rs 60 lakh for the 4BHK units.
Highlights: Eco-friendly construction with green-building concept
All apartments are two-side open; face green areas/parks
All are corner-flat apartments, which will lend more ventilation
Theme gardens with fountains
Medical centre with ayurvedic massage facilities, yoga and meditation centre
Two lifts per block
Thumbs up: Green building development with “energy efficient living, unpolluted life and substantial reduction in operational costs.”
Thumbs down: The project is primarily aimed at LIC employees and there are already 800 committed buyers. So, the general public can only buy the remaining 1,000 flats.
Total area: 71,800 sq mtrs
Plan outlay: 324 apartments; stilt 14 to 18 storey buildings with 2/3/4 BR apartments of 975- 2100 sq ft sizes
Highlights: All flats with green view
Balconies with all bedrooms
Better roof insulation to reduce high temperature levels
Water softening plant
Wi-Fi enabled complex
Musical/AC reception for guests/visitors in each complex like 5-star waiting lounge
Golf cart service for guests
Pick & drop service for Delhi Airport, railway stations
Thumbs up: Smaller plot, easy to develop
Thumbs down: Not much is known about the developersCommentQuote0Flag
- Please update new projects in sector 78
Thanks for your view and details about project in sector 78. Please update the current scenario. Presently there are few more projects-
3C Sports Village Noida, 3C Sports City Noida, 3C Sports Village Sector 78-79 Noida
Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
Welcome To Sikka Karmic Greens
Aditya Urban Casa
I try to mark project's area in sector 78 as per my knowledge from their location plans. (Please have a look to attached image). Please correct & update other area ...
- dear members
please advice which project is amrapali princely estate , next to aditya urban casa and sikka kramnic greens, on the corner of sector 78. i am not able to identify this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- amrapali princely estate is in sector 76, just left to Sethi max royal, plz have a look wikimap Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!CommentQuote0Flag
- yes,.. left corner plot to Urban casa, still unknow to me as well...CommentQuote0Flag
does it means no project launched so far on that plot.CommentQuote0Flag
- yes, someone told me that there will be TATA residential project,,, but not sure..CommentQuote0Flag
do you know what is between antriksh golf view 1 and 2. this v shaped notch. its not clear from your map whats written over thereCommentQuote0Flag
- when i visited that site, the brokers there told me that is the parking lot for metro. Dunno how true !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by search2010Note: I promised to put analysis of new projects in Noida but due to time constraints I am not able to make that analysis. As few people requested to put my views on sector 78 so I am putting my views on this sector. I have posted these comments on one another thread in reply of same question.
I will try to put analysis of existing/upcoming projects of Noida as soon as possible.
People are discussing about Golf Course/Metro near to sector 78 however in realty today there is no proper road to reach to these projects, how funny this situation is?
Now coming back to few things about sector 78 :
1. There is kabristan on left side and samshan ghat on right side. I don't know about these days crowd but my home town, in night people used to avoid going to road where there was samshan ghat. Most important thing is that one is buying house by paying 30-35 Lakh by putting all hard earned money, it is not that you are getting something free in those sectors.
2. Now coming back to Golf Course and Metro , This is really strange that sectors road are not fully developed but people are discussing about things those are on paper only. As mentioned by few people, there is no proper road to reach to projects of Antriksh and Morphesus(might be spelling mistake). Even if there is GC which will be developed in next 3-5 years, is there anyone who is aware about height of walls around GC, what will be the design of GC ? How far projects will be from that GC etc.? What difference GC will make in that sector ? How many people go to sector 37 GC ?
3.Now coming back to question of metro? Is it going to be realty? Nobody is aware and second if metro station is coming in sector 101 then why not to have flat in sector 76/75 or in sector 77 as they are also nearby sectors.Having metro station at .5 km or around 1.5 km will not make any big difference for me.
4. Has anyone seen the map of sector 78 on master plan. This is end of noida inside sectors and there will be no residential after that. Similarly there is nothing if you are going towards GN from sector 78 so this sector will be separated from other crowd. Builders are showing roads from sector 78 to sector 100/107 but there is big village in between that and it will be tough for government to connect that road in near future.
5.Regarding commerical, I don't think there is any need to mention that it is only on papers. Even on papers, sector 118 was having big commericals but it is on papers from last 4-5 years only. Thinking that there will be commerical market like sector 18 is just day dreaming.
6.This sector location is not good, it is evident by rates of big builder like Mahagun and that's why they have launched project on very discounted rates. They are selling mahagun maple on rate of Rs 4000 but just 1.5 km away on same road they are selling flats on Rs 2550 with better specifications..Why ?? Think about this.
7.All projects on papers having golf view, commericals , metro stations looks good on paper.Specially all these things are in master plan and you never know when they will change master plan without any notificaiton.
8. Most important thing is that when one can get a better location on same price or might be Rs 50/100 higher than why should i compromise on location. New projects are coming in sector 77 and if my information is correct(not sure yet), Prateek builder/Exotica and few other builders are coming there. These builders got lands on same rate so why not they will give flats on rates near to the rates of sector 78. I have not gone to see sector 77 but on papers it is looking ok. Road of sector 75/76 is going directly to sector 77 and there is no kabristan/samshan ghat while going to sector 75/76/77 from sector 50.If I am not wrong, Sector 74 is behind sector 75 and sector 77 is other side of sector 76. Sector 77 is front of skytech project and sector roads are very wide and work is going on those roads.
I am not able to find any one solid reason to go to sector 78 projects when I can have or will have better options in future on same rates.
Even in my view, it is better to go to existing projects of sector 119/75/70 instead of sector 78.
Note:As i mentioned earlier, Mahagun rates of sector 78 with specifications/features looking very temptive and there is no doubt on this but due to location disadvantage of sector 78, One should think twice or explore other options before making any final decision.
Can you please provide a detailed review for sector 76 as you have given for 78. I have an investment in 76.
Would you also be able to tell what’s going to be there in the bottom right side of this sector(76). Wiki maps still show as open fields and nothing else.
So far I am aware that there are a total of 6 residential projects coming up in 76.
1. Amrapali Silicon City.
2. Amrapali Princely Estate.
3. JM Orchad.
4. Sethi Group(Max Royal).
5. Aditya Celebrity Homes.
6. Skytech Marriott.
After all this, there are still almost 40% open grounds left there. Is it reserved for schools, malls etc..??