Guys, I am a buyer in the Skytech Matrott Project in Sector-76 in E Tower. We all have become victim of builder's illegal acts. The project is already delayed by 2 years and all buyers have paid 95% of total amount about 3 years back. I want to complain about the following-

(1) This builder has unlawfully raised invoice recently for last 5% payment with no possession dates. He has also mentioned in the invoice that if payment is not made within 15 days flat booking will be cancelled.

(2) Builder has called every buyer individually and also communicated some of them that no receipt would be given for this 5% amount and amount must be paid only in cash.

(3) Builder has also instructed all the buyers to come with the following amounts only in cash and not in cheque - EEC - Rs 150 psft, Sewar and Water Charges - Rs 18000, Power Backup - 100000 for 4 KVA, Electricity Meter Charges - 55000+S.T., Legal Charges - Rs. 25000, 2 years advance maintenance Rs. 2.5 psft per month

(4) If any of the above charges remain unpaid booking will be cancelled.

Builder has told that Possession can not be given due to NGT issues.

Guys this is really painful. Do not know what to do. Pl advice
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sulchaw
    Guys, I am a buyer in the Skytech Matrott Project in Sector-76 in E Tower. We all have become victim of builder's illegal acts. The project is already delayed by 2 years and all buyers have paid 95% of total amount about 3 years back. I want to complain about the following-

    (1) This builder has unlawfully raised invoice recently for last 5% payment with no possession dates. He has also mentioned in the invoice that if payment is not made within 15 days flat booking will be cancelled.

    (2) Builder has called every buyer individually and also communicated some of them that no receipt would be given for this 5% amount and amount must be paid only in cash.

    (3) Builder has also instructed all the buyers to come with the following amounts only in cash and not in cheque - EEC - Rs 150 psft, Sewar and Water Charges - Rs 18000, Power Backup - 100000 for 4 KVA, Electricity Meter Charges - 55000+S.T., Legal Charges - Rs. 25000, 2 years advance maintenance Rs. 2.5 psft per month

    (4) If any of the above charges remain unpaid booking will be cancelled.

    Builder has told that Possession can not be given due to NGT issues.

    Guys this is really painful. Do not know what to do. Pl advice



    OMG. Sulchaw pl join us. We all Buyers are going tomorrow to meet builder at his Sec 63 office for his illegal act and will submit complaint to the nearest police station.
    Sulchaw, this builder is really pathetic. Did you also receive legal notice?


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/83500-skytech-matrott-skytech-group-sector-50-noida?t=84367
    CommentQuote
  • This is the pits. Pool in and get a property lawyer
    CommentQuote
  • Heights. this is daylight robbery. Yes, get a lawyer and file a case for damages (their acts are perfect case of consumer harassment and will make your case very strong).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sulchaw
    Guys, I am a buyer in the Skytech Matrott Project in Sector-76 in E Tower. We all have become victim of builder's illegal acts. The project is already delayed by 2 years and all buyers have paid 95% of total amount about 3 years back. I want to complain about the following-

    (1) This builder has unlawfully raised invoice recently for last 5% payment with no possession dates. He has also mentioned in the invoice that if payment is not made within 15 days flat booking will be cancelled.

    (2) Builder has called every buyer individually and also communicated some of them that no receipt would be given for this 5% amount and amount must be paid only in cash.

    (3) Builder has also instructed all the buyers to come with the following amounts only in cash and not in cheque - EEC - Rs 150 psft, Sewar and Water Charges - Rs 18000, Power Backup - 100000 for 4 KVA, Electricity Meter Charges - 55000+S.T., Legal Charges - Rs. 25000, 2 years advance maintenance Rs. 2.5 psft per month

    (4) If any of the above charges remain unpaid booking will be cancelled.

    Builder has told that Possession can not be given due to NGT issues.

    Guys this is really painful. Do not know what to do. Pl advice


    Today we 50 buyers met at builder office. Builders gunda people refused to talk about anything and also became violent when we asked them to give everything in writing. Hence, we first went to nearest police station at Sector-71 and filed a complaint. Police initially reluctant to receive our report but after seing so many people were forced to file FIR.
    It is just start of fight but we all are happy that we did something against builder illegal action to teach him a lesson. We are now going to NCDRC to file petition to refund us entire amount along with 24% interest as per its latest judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tiptip
    Today we 50 buyers met at builder office. Builders gunda people refused to talk about anything and also became violent when we asked them to give everything in writing. Hence, we first went to nearest police station at Sector-71 and filed a complaint. Police initially reluctant to receive our report but after seing so many people were forced to file FIR.
    It is just start of fight but we all are happy that we did something against builder illegal action to teach him a lesson. We are now going to NCDRC to file petition to refund us entire amount along with 24% interest as per its latest judgement.

    Tiptip the effort was great but failed in Indian corruption . builder has issued two very strange letters to all buyers saying that he has bought police by paying them their share. The cost of payments to police has to be now built in illegal demand charges so increased the charges which were already illegal. Attaching the letters . without any specific flat nos he issued photocopied to all of us with false statements. LSO EEC which was 130 psft now increased to 150 psft saying that 20 will go to police up to higher level. Similar with power backup and other charges. We r really helpless. If go to court will loose time. Don't know wat to do.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sulchaw
    Tiptip the effort was great but failed in Indian corruption . builder has issued two very strange letters to all buyers saying that he has bought police by paying them their share. The cost of payments to police has to be now built in illegal demand charges so increased the charges which were already illegal. Attaching the letters . without any specific flat nos he issued photocopied to all of us with false statements. LSO EEC which was 130 psft now increased to 150 psft saying that 20 will go to police up to higher level. Similar with power backup and other charges. We r really helpless. If go to court will loose time. Don't know wat to do.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Mh0semJ0k

    Pl see this. Skytech Officials and Directors (Chawla's) gundagardi has been shown on several news channels. This is one of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update

    Hi All,

    Any update on this ....whether you are paying these charges ......
    ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

    Similar discussions are already running on the forum and running multiple threads may dissolve the information. Kindly continue your discussions on the following thread:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/83500-skytech-matrott-skytech-group-sector-50-noida?t=84367
    CommentQuote