Hi Friends,

I am in process of buying a flat and really need your help in deciding the best option for my parents. I am confused between Mahagun Moderne and Sunshine Helios.

Or suggest me better project in this area.

Thanks
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by argurgaon
    Hi Friends,

I am in process of buying a flat and really need your help in deciding the best option for my parents. I am confused between Mahagun Moderne and Sunshine Helios.

Or suggest me better project in this area.

Thanks

Mahagun Moderne for sure...reasons

1) Mahagun has already got OC and builder has issued possession letters and you can complete registration reasonable gunwn a flat.

2) Sunshine has increased super area by 7% (illegal)and is asking buyers to pay extra charges unlike Mahagun. So effectively Sunshine has more loading than Mahagun. In simpler terms you will pay more money to Sunshine than Mahagun for similar carper area.

3) No labor cess charged By Mahagun. Sunshine is charging that extra. Increased super area, Vat and labor cess are extra charges that were not transparent to buyers while purchasing or in their agreement.

4) Sunshine has not been able to fix any issues that concern buyers that are currently living in Sunshine (interim pocession) from last 1 year.Erractic Power cuts, non working lifts, no security , no customer care ( couple of people who don't listen to you). Dysfunctional and bankrupt management.

5) Sunshine does not have OC from Noida Authority and does not seem to have paid dues yet(subject to verification). That means no legal possession to buyers.

6) Mahagun is effectively and efficiently run house. You have few nagging issues currently at Mahagun as well..but they are large un size, have well defined customer care, facility management office , with a large workforce.

7) Mahagun appears financially strong and is committed to quality work. Personally I find Mahagun one of the best projects in Noida. Sunshine is history now and sorry to say that.It started off well but lost to inexperience and possible financial strength.

8) All Projects of Mahagun are doing well and construction is going on at full speed. Both the other projects of sunshine are hardly taking off.

Sunshine is a good project but unfortunately builder has ruined it due to above reasons. Choice is yours
    CommentQuote