Hi,

I am looking for a 1295 size at LB but confused which tower to chose, as am looking for a North, North East or East flat with ample sunlight and ventilation

Tower 8 - 12 : are expensive
Tower 9: There will be Espacia in future so am sure the looks are killed
Tower 22 park facing: Secluded
Tower 23, 24, 25 park facing: There are towers 15 - 18th in front
Tower 26 and 27: am not sure if ill get morning sunlight

Which tower should i go for?

Thanks

Abhay Kacker
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If none of the towers are satisfactory, why do you still want to buy in LB? Any particular reason.
    CommentQuote
  • If you have made up your mind in LB for your own use...Buy the most expensive. Worth to pay bit extra initially amd you wont regret your life time. I belive those are expensive coz of the benefits you are considering which are lacking in other towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykacker
    Hi,

I am looking for a 1295 size at LB but confused which tower to chose, as am looking for a North, North East or East flat with ample sunlight and ventilation

Thanks

Abhay Kacker

Tower 8-12. For Personal satisfaction. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykacker
    Hi,

Thanks

Abhay Kacker

To add a slight angle to your perspective, there are very few towers with accurate "North, North East or East flat"(s). Those that appears to be North are slightly North West (Look at google maps here). You can also have a look at individual tower layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Lotus Bolevard here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida?t=5677
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to re-post your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote