As my residence is in Gurgaon and my working place is in noida and I have to make an investment in this year for my future. So can anyone tell me which is the prime and best place to invest, either Gurgaon or Noida? Please help me to make a decision?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by barbaraW
    As my residence is in Gurgaon and my working place is in noida and I have to make an investment in this year for my future. So can anyone tell me which is the prime and best place to invest, either Gurgaon or Noida? Please help me to make a decision?

Bhai, free opinion of members are available on this forum but minimum input tu aap ku dena padega like your budget-wuzet, size-wize, location-voction etc etc
    Opinion free milega, bahut milega ………… sure……………….lekin needs inputttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    CommentQuote
  • noida extension is the right place to invest considering the development speed and current rates and state of market.
    It won't be affordable after say 4-5 years, then I think everyone would be buying/investing in muradabad(recently got included in NCR)

Rest if you need any help, do let me know. I have some of my friends working in reputed companies like myrealestate.in, valencia, nirala, amaatra, shivalik.
    CommentQuote
  • oh thank you Vivek for the great information yes even i know that noida extensions is far popular in real estate now and this is new to me that after 4 to 5 yrs the prices will not be affordable. Thinking to purchase in this year and searching through online portal like property.sulekha.com and i have also included the information which you have been shared. If I need any help i will let you know.
    CommentQuote
  • Put EMI amount in Fixed deposit.

Wait for more delivery of flats to finish.

RE price will rise less than 8%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VivekRj
    noida extension is the right place to invest considering the development speed and current rates and state of market.
    It won't be affordable after say 4-5 years, then I think everyone would be buying/investing in muradabad(recently got included in NCR)

Rest if you need any help, do let me know. I have some of my friends working in reputed companies like myrealestate.in, valencia, nirala, amaatra, shivalik.

When did Moradabad get included in NCR?
    CommentQuote
  • Ncr is not beyond Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • budget, time & only investment or can be live in future, depends on several factors.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't get trapped in off plan property investment options
    CommentQuote