Prateek Wisteria Sector 77 Noida

Last updated: September 18 2010
13 | Posts
9820 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Wisteria Sector 77 Noida

Just heard the latest announcement that Prateek is coming with its lastest project in sector 77.
    Anyone has more details?

Re : Prateek Wisteria Sector 77 Noida

Will there be any Kabristan and Shamsanghat visiblity from this place and What is the distance of nearest metro station from here ?

Comment

Please search the thread for similar queries

Refer "Prateek Buildtech Coming up with a new project."

Prateek marketing person told that it shall be launched in 15 days and you can contact them for layout etc.
      I am told that layout and sizes will be similar to Prateek Laurel's
      Site layout as seen on internet is very lucrative

I guess metro shall be around 4KM
      Last edited April 24 2010, 10:29 AM. Reason: correction in location.

Comment

Thanks Platinum...

I am goin US for long term US assignment.Can somebody please guide me whether I can take proprety and do the paperwork in coming 50 days time.
        Will it a wise decision to give advance money for some project ?

Comment

Originally posted by shashishekhar View Post
          Will there be any Kabristan and Shamsanghat visiblity from this place and What is the distance of nearest metro station from here ?
          today itself i visited the site, its about a km away from Kabristan. But it will not come in the view neither in the way. The proposed metro station will b 1.5 km away. They will luanch it after 10-12 days. but their layout is very impressive. they are saying if u book now they will give extra Rs 50 psft discount over & above anyother discount.

Comment

Even I talked to Prateek representative. Same Information.

Do anyone have the layout plan, floor plan on email ?

Comment

Originally posted by visgoyal View Post
              Even I talked to Prateek representative. Same Information.

Do anyone have the layout plan, floor plan on email ?
              Even they don't have it right now. They are saying that the plans would be very similar to laurel. They are going to build around 1600+ apartments in an area of 16 acres. Considering the plan layout, they are surely going to segregate the 2 bedroom apartments from bigger layouts.

Btw what do you guys think, overall are the specifications (considering it is exactly same to Laurel) and designs of this project better than other options in and around sectors 76,77,78. I personally think that if prateek is to launch this project at an all inclusive price of around 2550 + applicable PLC (just assuming here), then that will be really interesting.

Comment

average cost to builder is 1800 psf normally . no wonder they may offer a rate of 2000 psf . just a wishful thinking .

Comment

do u have the layouts?

Originally posted by platinum View Post
                  Please search the thread for similar queries

Refer "Prateek Buildtech Coming up with a new project."

Prateek marketing person told that it shall be launched in 15 days and you can contact them for layout etc.
                  I am told that layout and sizes will be similar to Prateek Laurel's
                  Site layout as seen on internet is very lucrative

I guess metro shall be around 4KM

Hi Platinum,

do you have a picture of the layouts for Wisteria? Any URL where I can find it? Thanks
                  Last edited April 26 2010, 11:44 AM. Reason: name spelled wrongly

Comment

I got a call from broker and he told me that booking has been started. The prizes are very much same as offered by other builders in sec 75,76 and 78 under corporate deal. They are also giving modular kitchen and wardrobe in bed rooms.

Just wanted to know from senior members, is this project is better than Gardenia Golf city, JM orchid, Princley eatate project and other projects in this area?? Price wise there is not much difference.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X