Filing RTI is simple and it's useful for All those who are going to buy some house or apartment, or whose builder delayed the apartment for several years, doing illegal construction.
We can apply RTI to following Authorites
1. Noida Development Authority
2. UP SEIAA, Environment Directorate

Read Full Article : how to apply RTI to following Authorites ? | Indian Real Estate DiscussionThe Realty Paper Forum
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.