Last updated: April 26 2010
18 | Posts
5866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best project in noida

Hi,

Can anyone guide me to choose the best project in noida these days in terms of location, quality and price please?

Re : best project in noida

so many project in noida It is difficult to say which is best some project is location wise best Like sec-45 NRI residency but builder is new, not deliverd any project now. Assotech is introducing in Sec 78 with down payment plan. Price is varying according to location. so u need to decide where u have to invest ur money

Comment

No 1 - Lotus Boulevard
      No 2 - PAN Oasis
      No 3 - Gardenia Golf City (mainly due to location)
      No 4 - Logix (would have been no 2 .. but the location is not good and hence it comes down to no 4)
      No 5 - Mahagun Moderne

Comment

gardenia glory sector 46 takes the cake

Comment

Originally posted by navneetbali View Post
          gardenia glory sector 46 takes the cake
          which cake!

Comment

Cake with money from ur wallet

Comment

Gardenia Golf City no doubt the best ...
              P.S - Just booked yesterday .

Comment

I think these ratings are based on builder reputation and quality, which is very debatable..Can we have the order purely based on locational advantage?

Comment

Originally posted by bharat204301 View Post
                  I think these ratings are based on builder reputation and quality, which is very debatable..Can we have the order purely based on locational advantage?
                  Bharat its always your own perception.

I may like the location where i booked my flat and you will like yours....

People who have booked in Supertech (even those who have booked in Bluestone) think its a true value for money, thats their perception.... you can never expect a honest feedback form any one here... those (like me) who say Eway projects are better are people who have booked on the Eway those (unlike me) who have booked in the 76-77 area feel thats the best located area... some one who works in Delhi will find eway to be the best... one who works in 62 area will find that to be the best...

It will actually be unfair to rank on location... tho Amrapali Saphire and NRI City are some of the best located, but then the builders either have a bad repo (Amrapali) or no repo (NRI Residency).

Comment

Originally posted by bharat204301 View Post
                    Yes, location matters the most. But location again depends upon individual's choice in terms of work place, friends/ relatives, mode of transport (for some metro is very important) etc....

In terms of developing sectors in Noida, sector 46, 70, 75, 76 are best in order.

However, not all builders/ project in that sector may be best in terms of credentials, pricing & planning.

Therefore, ultimately the decision of an individual is combination of (a) location, (b) pricing and (c) planning.

Pan Oasis & Gardenia Glory & Gardenia Golf City certainly have locational advantage.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X