Hi,

Can anyone guide me to choose the best project in noida these days in terms of location, quality and price please?
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • so many project in noida It is difficult to say which is best some project is location wise best Like sec-45 NRI residency but builder is new, not deliverd any project now. Assotech is introducing in Sec 78 with down payment plan. Price is varying according to location. so u need to decide where u have to invest ur money
    CommentQuote
  • No 1 - Lotus Boulevard
    No 2 - PAN Oasis
    No 3 - Gardenia Golf City (mainly due to location)
    No 4 - Logix (would have been no 2 .. but the location is not good and hence it comes down to no 4)
    No 5 - Mahagun Moderne
    CommentQuote
  • gardenia glory sector 46 takes the cake
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navneetbali
    gardenia glory sector 46 takes the cake

which cake!
    CommentQuote
  • Cake with money from ur wallet :)
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia Golf City no doubt the best ...
    P.S - Just booked yesterday .
    CommentQuote
  • I think these ratings are based on builder reputation and quality, which is very debatable..Can we have the order purely based on locational advantage?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharat204301
    I think these ratings are based on builder reputation and quality, which is very debatable..Can we have the order purely based on locational advantage?

Bharat its always your own perception.

I may like the location where i booked my flat and you will like yours....

People who have booked in Supertech (even those who have booked in Bluestone) think its a true value for money, thats their perception.... you can never expect a honest feedback form any one here... those (like me) who say Eway projects are better are people who have booked on the Eway those (unlike me) who have booked in the 76-77 area feel thats the best located area... some one who works in Delhi will find eway to be the best... one who works in 62 area will find that to be the best...

It will actually be unfair to rank on location... tho Amrapali Saphire and NRI City are some of the best located, but then the builders either have a bad repo (Amrapali) or no repo (NRI Residency).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharat204301
    I think these ratings are based on builder reputation and quality, which is very debatable..Can we have the order purely based on locational advantage?

Yes, location matters the most. But location again depends upon individual's choice in terms of work place, friends/ relatives, mode of transport (for some metro is very important) etc....

In terms of developing sectors in Noida, sector 46, 70, 75, 76 are best in order.

However, not all builders/ project in that sector may be best in terms of credentials, pricing & planning.

Therefore, ultimately the decision of an individual is combination of (a) location, (b) pricing and (c) planning.

Pan Oasis & Gardenia Glory & Gardenia Golf City certainly have locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • yes , I agree with vishal . I feel nri residency sec- 45 very good in terms of location , layout and loading . But pricing is high and builder has not delivered any project yet . I feel prateek has good repo in terms of quality But he has also delivered only one project at crossings . Similarly we have negative reports on the construction quality of amrapali , delays of jp , quality of supertech etc. Its very subjective to judge upon the best project .
    CommentQuote
  • never go by builders image..

If u do tht then best shud be unitech grande
    else I think yet to come
    CommentQuote
  • According to me location wise NRI Residency Sec-45 Project is better than others. what do u say?
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Boulevard - In terms of a safe investment and the quality expected
    NRI Residency - In terms of location
    Sec 135/137 projects - In terms of future appreciation and value for money
    Sec 75/76/77/78 - A mix of "somewhat" good locations, builders, value for money
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia Glory-46 and Golf city-75, atleast they are mentioning about earthquack resistence structure and IIT approved structure in their brochure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay_delhi
    Gardenia Glory-46 and Golf city-75, atleast they are mentioning about earthquack resistence structure and IIT approved structure in their brochure.

I feel every builder nowadays says tht in their brochure whether tghey do it or not...u really cant rely on all these claims.
    CommentQuote