Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in noida, and thus going thru some new properties coming up. I want some information about Antariksh View that is coming up in Sector 76.

Please tell me how is the project??? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be good.
Read more
136 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhirashi
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in noida, and thus going thru some new properties coming up. I want some information about Antariksh View that is coming up in Sector 76.

Please tell me how is the project??? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be good.

Small correction this project is not in 76 but in 78
    CommentQuote
  • If u look at their previous track record then it sounds to be safe deal. I have also booked a 1200 flat there in a group deal. I dont find any reason not to go with it.
    CommentQuote
  • gitansh

May i know what rate have u got in group booking as i m also interested in this project.
    please pm me the details of the dealer.
    CommentQuote
  • Attached rnd of all good projects in noida.antriksh too

Please download the attachments and go thru both sheets to know more.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in antriksh in corporate deal

As I had already written month ago that I booked 1100 sqft flat in antriksh golf view in corporate deal, please note that deal was done quite before their official launching so you will get a little higher price than that in today's corporate deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amagarwal
    As I had already written month ago that I booked 1100 sqft flat in antriksh golf view in corporate deal, please note that deal was done quite before their official launching so you will get a little higher price than that in today's corporate deal.

Are you trying to boast :bab (35):

Or just trying to make people feel miserable that they will not get the best deal now. But how are you so sure, will you decide at what price the group deal will happen now!

Any which way its' irrelevant, isn't it and obviously you are not going to disclose the price that you got because that would be against your ethics. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amagarwal
    Please download the attachments and go thru both sheets to know more.

AM Aggarwal ji what does this mean

"- Direct connectivity to GN Expressway by bridge (2 km).3C's boulevard etc premium projects are 2.5 km by that bridge."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantsingla2005
    gitansh

May i know what rate have u got in group booking as i m also interested in this project.
    please pm me the details of the dealer.

We have booked directly from the builder, I will check and let you know if inventory is still available.
    CommentQuote
  • yes.. sorry for being inactive for month. the bridge is a underpass after sector-78 which connects sect-104. Please visit the site by motorcycle in order to access this area as car will not reach there from noida side but can go from 104 side.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am interested to book a flat in Antirskh Golf View, can somebody please let me know at what best rates we can get on corporate flexi plan?? Please share the dealer details as well.

Cheers,
    lohia
    CommentQuote
  • hi can u give me contact detail of dealer
    i am very interested in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Pros and cons of antriksh

I have also bought a 3BHK flat in Antriksh golf view of 1380 sqft.I had done quite a lot of research before going for this decision.

PROS:-

1.The connectivity is going to be the best in the coming years with coming metro and golf club nearby.
    2. Site layout and Flat layout is very good as compared to others in that area.
    3.It's quite cheaper if compared with the other counterparts.
    4.In the time when there is flood of new builders i choose to trust on the builder who has more than 15 years of experience in the real estate market.
    5.Most of the flats are already sold(Atleast 1380 sqft. area).
    6.There is no park facing charges as others are charging like prateek wisteria.
    7. Laoding is not too high as is the case with other builders in this area.
    8. Most of the buildings have not more than 15 floors.

Cons:-

1. A lot depends upon the 24m wide road that is yet to be constructed within some months time.
    2. The apartment is not coming with all the furnishings so you have to spend some extra money for that.
    CommentQuote
  • i have talk to dealer yesterday
    they have 2nd and 3rd floor of 2bhk in tower a,b,c
    it mean's that project not selling.

but project is very good i am very interested in it

i am interesting in tower a,b,a golf facing

a,b,c 3 best towers of the project and morpheus is selling these

and rate also only 2500(all inc) in flexi less that 200 as compare to antariksh

is it safe invest in that project?

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Though no one can ensure that the a deal is safe or not and this case is with other builder as well. Although all the bulilders in these sectors are reputed and have previous history, specially if you look at Morpheus and Antariksh.
    The availability is because there is lot of supply in noida these days which is more then currrent demand.
    If you compare them with Mahagun and Gardenia then you will find that Antariksh are Morpheus are less spending on marketings so their price is cheaper then others. Becuase of very attractive marketings from Mahagun and Gardenia people are prefering them on others and are not considering project size. Even Gardenia is saying that project will take 6-7 years to complete then you can think of actual delivery time.
    Morpheus and Antariksh are better in this way that these are small projects so can be completed on time or + 5 months in worst case.
    And you know that whatever the project is will be sold completely sooner or later.

Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    i have talk to dealer yesterday
    they have 2nd and 3rd floor of 2bhk in tower a,b,c
    it mean's that project not selling.

but project is very good i am very interested in it

i am interesting in tower a,b,a golf facing

a,b,c 3 best towers of the project and morpheus is selling these

and rate also only 2500(all inc) in flexi less that 200 as compare to antariksh

is it safe invest in that project?

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • thx gitansh for ur reply
    CommentQuote