Last updated: August 9 2015
146 | Posts
37167 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antariksh Golf View in Sector 78, Noida

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in noida, and thus going thru some new properties coming up. I want some information about Antariksh View that is coming up in Sector 76.

Please tell me how is the project??? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be good.
    Last edited January 23 2013, 04:57 PM.

Re : Antariksh Golf View in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by abhirashi View Post
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in noida, and thus going thru some new properties coming up. I want some information about Antariksh View that is coming up in Sector 76.

Please tell me how is the project??? If someone can give some insight into the project, it will be good.
    Small correction this project is not in 76 but in 78

Comment

If u look at their previous track record then it sounds to be safe deal. I have also booked a 1200 flat there in a group deal. I dont find any reason not to go with it.

Comment

gitansh

May i know what rate have u got in group booking as i m also interested in this project.
        please pm me the details of the dealer.

Comment

Attached rnd of all good projects in noida.antriksh too

Please download the attachments and go thru both sheets to know more.
          Attached Files

Comment

I booked in antriksh in corporate deal

As I had already written month ago that I booked 1100 sqft flat in antriksh golf view in corporate deal, please note that deal was done quite before their official launching so you will get a little higher price than that in today's corporate deal.

Comment

Originally posted by amagarwal View Post
              As I had already written month ago that I booked 1100 sqft flat in antriksh golf view in corporate deal, please note that deal was done quite before their official launching so you will get a little higher price than that in today's corporate deal.
              Are you trying to boast

Or just trying to make people feel miserable that they will not get the best deal now. But how are you so sure, will you decide at what price the group deal will happen now!

Any which way its' irrelevant, isn't it and obviously you are not going to disclose the price that you got because that would be against your ethics.

Comment

Originally posted by amagarwal View Post
                Please download the attachments and go thru both sheets to know more.
                AM Aggarwal ji what does this mean

"- Direct connectivity to GN Expressway by bridge (2 km).3C's boulevard etc premium projects are 2.5 km by that bridge."

Comment

Originally posted by jayantsingla2005 View Post
                  gitansh

May i know what rate have u got in group booking as i m also interested in this project.
                  please pm me the details of the dealer.
                  We have booked directly from the builder, I will check and let you know if inventory is still available.

Comment

yes.. sorry for being inactive for month. the bridge is a underpass after sector-78 which connects sect-104. Please visit the site by motorcycle in order to access this area as car will not reach there from noida side but can go from 104 side.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X