Noida : Apartments Vs. Builder Floors

Last updated: June 21 2016
13 | Posts
2492 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida : Apartments Vs. Builder Floors

Can we list down some points and make a comparison as in which one is better in terms of current expenses and future ROI, Apartments or Builder Floors. We can consider sectors like 71, 72...77...101 etc, i mean the sectors around the next proposed metro plan.

Re : Noida : Apartments Vs. Builder Floors

apartment/flat are like biryani where as builder floors are like maggi. it is an individual choice..

it is vice versa as well for many people

Comment

This question is something that i have myslef pondered over for long, and here are my views:

1. Apartments are much better than builder floors in terms of facilities - reserved parking, lift, power back up, security, water etc etc
      2. Apartments have benefits of community living - common spaces, society celebrations etc

Thus, overall quality of life and socialization of children is better in Apartments BUT

1. Builder floors come cheaper than apartments - initial cost, no maintenance etc
      2. Builder floors give you some sort of land rights (especially if your registry mentions undivided land share) - so in terms of long term property investment its better

buying builder floors or apartments has to be ones own individual decision based on requirements, preferences and budget.

Comment

Few cents from my side.

Why not to go for builder floors in Noida:
        • Infrastructure cannot be compared to Apartments even though some builders have started offering lifts, power backup, security etc
        • Since the maps are not approved, the litigations will happen at Panchayat instead of any court
        • Resale is a nightmare
        • Initially all the agents will say, Govt approved bank loans upto 70% available. But later they will take you to private financers.
        • Locality and people. To some this may be a concern.

Comment

Actually it all depends upon your preference:

Advantages of Builder Floor:
          1. No Monthly Maintenance
          2. No Inflated Electricity Bills
          3. No Inflated Water Bills
          4. You know what you are buying and can customize it as per your requirement.

Disadvantages:
          1. No Security
          2. You are at your own for Electricity and Water if there are issues
          3. Parking is a big hassle.

Comment

roshanxi;

Please post pictures of builder floors of Noida.
            Last edited March 14 2016, 06:44 PM. Reason: tagged user

Comment

ARJUNPUNJABI ;

I haven't clicked pictures but have visited at least 8-10 builder floors. Most of them are reachable via narrow lanes, mostly in a rural setup. Not to mention, some of them have been constructed as soon as the plot us purchased even before proper roads to such area are constructed(E.g: sec 72). Incase I am forced to visit any more builder floors then I will definitely take pictures and share.

Comment

BUILDER FLOORS ARE best, what is the price of 2 bhk? delhi is full of builder floors 10 lac to 10cr.

Comment

Builder Floors have shared land ownership rights which has long term appreciation value unlike apartments. These days builders floors come with Parking also. But there is no community living. But very small maintenance charges.

Noida is leasehold and there are no builder floors except in rural abadi areas which should be avoided.

Comment

my relative purchased a floor in 2008 for 20 lacs. The 250 plot has only 6 flats. Today his share in the value of plot itself is over rs. 35 lacs. Freedom living and no builder jhik jhik or manipulation on daily basis. All 6 family live happily and will reconstruct the entire building when required in future.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X