Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know some of the information for Lotus Boulevard 3C project.
1) how is the builder reputation.
2) When is the completion date of the project
3) How many floors in one tower
4) What is the per sq feet rate going for that project.
5) How is the location. (as in sec 76 and 78 some people were saying that there is a shamshanghat and kabristan next to that area)

I saw that project and like it very much. I am interested in buying it. Please help me with this information.
Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Answers below

Originally Posted by Thunder_8
    Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know some of the information for Lotus Boulevard 3C project.
    1) how is the builder reputation.
    The builder has a good repo in Commerical and this is the first residential project by the builder. The builder is greedy (but then its a builder and not a NGO), they have contracted the best contractors to do the project Phase 1 is being done by Topline Phase 2 and 3 by Ahluwalia Phase 4 By Sun Nirman and Espacia is being done by the builder itself.
    2) When is the completion date of the project
    Depnds on the Phase Phase 1 Will be complete by mid 2011 1 A by end 2011 Phase 2 by July 2012 Phase 3 By Dec 2012 Phase 4 by July 2013 (I think)
    3) How many floors in one tower
    11 to 35 ( the new towers currently open have 21 floors)
    4) What is the per sq feet rate going for that project.
    The Builder is asking for 3500 Bucks minus around 7% Dealer Discount the market resale rate for Phase 1 is 3500 and Phase 2 is 3200
    5) How is the location. (as in sec 76 and 78 some people were saying that there is a shamshanghat and kabristan next to that area)
    Their is no Kabristan/Shamshan near LB. Its near 78 and 110

I saw that project and like it very much. I am interested in buying it. Please help me with this information.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It is better that you check the delivery quality of this builder yourself. Just across the E way from LB. You can see Tech Boulevard and IHDP virtually adjacent to each other. Both are built by 3C. The way these have been planned and executed simply blows you away. Whether that same quality will reflect in Residential or not, nobody can say. But odds are that being their first residential project they will try to do a good job of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot :).
    One more question is this project better that Homes 121 sec project in terms of per sq feet rate, construction and builder
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Just heard from a realtor freind......he knows someone who wants to sell off his ground floor booking in LB 1. Let me know if any1 interested. Send me a PM please. I think the apartment sq ft is 1200 something feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    would anyone know when are the first apartments being released for possesion Lotus Boulevard?
    Which buildings?
    Are there any 3 bedroom flats in that lot and how much is the going price?
    cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Hello
    would anyone know when are the first apartments being released for possesion Lotus Boulevard?
    Which buildings?
    Are there any 3 bedroom flats in that lot and how much is the going price?
    cheers !

Towers 1-6 should be available for possesion soon - maybe 2-3 months time.

3 BHK is available from 4700-5200 depending upon tower location / floor etc
    CommentQuote
  • We were offered 2+study today in tower 8 at 4500 Rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am interest to buy 1295 sqft in LB. Time of possession is not an issue for me, may be on any tower. could any body let me know whats the rate in resale and do still inventory available with 3c.
    CommentQuote
  • LB ready possession

checked with 3c ...quoted 2BHK at all-in of 78L few weeks back.
    CommentQuote
  • The location is good for Lotus Boulevard in sector 100 and the flat layout is good but the real real problem is the construction quality which is really substandard and on top of that the maintenance is a big problem. The maintenance is third party and they are really a group of cheap illiterate and useless people. They do not do anything and they are clueless and if you have got even a small maintenance issue you are in for a ride. They are charging as much maintenance as ATS but services is no way near. I recommend you to not buy their projects as due to pathetic maintenance as the building gets older. Its cost will depreciate at a much faster rate.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote