Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any experience with bank home search facilities ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

any experience with bank home search facilities ?

Last updated: May 8 2010
3 | Posts
1282 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any experience with bank home search facilities ?

Hi All,

I recently joined the forum and found it pretty useful. I am planning to buy my first home in NCR area and wanted to know how good/reliable are property search facilities provided by bank (e.g. ICICI home search or HDFC Realty etc). Is there any benefit of going through them or should one directly contact the property builders/developers ? If they are as good as any other broker then I would rather stay away from them as I don't want to go through the brokers. Does anybody have any experience with them or any idea about this ?

Thanks

Re : any experience with bank home search facilities ?

This forum can help you to gather facts and opinion as to what is currently available but this will not be a substitute for serious search. The mantra is go to the builders, talk to them and see the actual sites. Never believe in the brokers'words. I don't think HDFC/ ICICI will be of any substantial help. My part of advice will be: don't compromise on location and go only with reputed builders.
    VKS

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
      This forum can help you to gather facts and opinion as to what is currently available but this will not be a substitute for serious search. The mantra is go to the builders, talk to them and see the actual sites. Never believe in the brokers'words. I don't think HDFC/ ICICI will be of any substantial help. My part of advice will be: don't compromise on location and go only with reputed builders.
      Nice Mantra Sharma ji, I am also follower of same mantra.

Comment

Thanks vksharma for your reply and advice. Also based on the number of replies I got, it doesn't seem like lot of people actually use these Bank search facilities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X