Hey guys can anyone help me in telling which is a better project in terms of locality & quality & delivery time.

Max royal or vivante
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    Hey guys can anyone help me in telling which is a better project in terms of locality & quality & delivery time.

Max royal or vivante

arre sethi wethi bekaar hai .. go for Gulshan Vivante ..
    CommentQuote
  • ok
    wht specification is vivante giving
    CommentQuote
  • New group is created

Hi Friends,

I have created a new group for max royal in "google groups" and in this portal also.

All who are interested in investing in max royal and those who are already invested in sethi join it. So that will be connected and keep on updating the forum if come to know anything about the sethi ansd max royal.

welcome to the group :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Gulshan Vivante.. metro station will be nearer and is already selling well.. My friend booked 6-7 months ago and has seen some appreciation already
    CommentQuote
  • Even Sethi Max Royal seems to have good appreciation

My flat has alredy gone up by 500 psf

Its a damn good option to invest in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyash.123
    Hi Friends,

I have created a new group for max royal in "google groups" and in this portal also.

All who are interested in investing in max royal and those who are already invested in sethi join it. So that will be connected and keep on updating the forum if come to know anything about the sethi ansd max royal.

welcome to the group :-)

Hi Priyansh ,
    We already have a group on facebook with name "Max Royal Owners". but this group is only for the one who booked the flats in Max Royal.

I dont know much about GC projects in Sec 137. but if you want to buy flat for end use then go for Sec 76 (Max Royal).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malhotra1799
    Hi Priyansh ,
    We already have a group on facebook with name "Max Royal Owners". but this group is only for the one who booked the flats in Max Royal.

I dont know much about GC projects in Sec 137. but if you want to buy flat for end use then go for Sec 76 (Max Royal).

Please accept my request for joing the group on facebook...

being Arif is my facebook iD
    CommentQuote