Hi All

Logix has started a referral policy in which a person will get 20K (Adjusted in the next installment) in case if someone takes flat through him.
I got a letter from logix in which this was mentioned along with the status report of the project and pictures.

In case if some has already made up his/her mind on buying a flat in logix, then he/she should find a person who already has a flat over there. This way he/she will be able to save a bit more as its share from the referral amount.

P.S.: I do have vested interest in Logix project, but still thought to update the forum as it may bring some benefit to the new buyer and to the person who makes the referral :)
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • umm. If you go through a broker. you will save more money. A better idea is to go to a broker and say look I am refering this person to you. Give me a cut etc. The broker earns a sale. The buyer gets a nice discount and you... get your house a little cheaper. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Well the idea from the logix side is to save on the cut which they give to the broker.
    If u deal directly with logix then u can expect the best discounts as well as some part in the referral amount.
    I bought it directly from logix as no broker was able to give me the discount which was offered by logix. And whole discount got adjusted in BSP. So there was not issue of credit note etc...

Originally Posted by madgeek
    umm. If you go through a broker. you will save more money. A better idea is to go to a broker and say look I am refering this person to you. Give me a cut etc. The broker earns a sale. The buyer gets a nice discount and you... get your house a little cheaper. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Discounts

Originally Posted by nibha
    Well the idea from the logix side is to save on the cut which they give to the broker.
    If u deal directly with logix then u can expect the best discounts as well as some part in the referral amount.
    I bought it directly from logix as no broker was able to give me the discount which was offered by logix. And whole discount got adjusted in BSP. So there was not issue of credit note etc...

Nibha can u pls share how much disc did they give compared to what was being offered by any given broker. Also is this current Rs 20K referral on top of the 2 split a/cs being offered as advertised in the newspapers.
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures of Logix

Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi All

Logix has started a referral policy in which a person will get 20K (Adjusted in the next installment) in case if someone takes flat through him.
    I got a letter from logix in which this was mentioned along with the status report of the project and pictures.

In case if some has already made up his/her mind on buying a flat in logix, then he/she should find a person who already has a flat over there. This way he/she will be able to save a bit more as its share from the referral amount.

P.S.: I do have vested interest in Logix project, but still thought to update the forum as it may bring some benefit to the new buyer and to the person who makes the referral :)

Btw since u have the latest pictures and progress report of Logix - can u pls post or update here. I am very keenly interested in booking in Logix - so ur inputs would help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I got a 7% on the 2875 in the clp and , the max i was able to negotiate with the brokers was 6.5.
    I am not sure about the 2 split a/cs.
    As I still waiting for my LCD :), promised by Logix at the time of booking.

Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Nibha can u pls share how much disc did they give compared to what was being offered by any given broker. Also is this current Rs 20K referral on top of the 2 split a/cs being offered as advertised in the newspapers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi
    I got a 7% on the 2875 in the clp and , the max i was able to negotiate with the brokers was 6.5.
    I am not sure about the 2 split a/cs.
    As I still waiting for my LCD :), promised by Logix at the time of booking.

umm. I went through a broker and got a (very) slightly better final rate (I did get the inaugural disc. which I believe was only available through brokers). And now the broker does the running around for me. Which I thought was rather priceless. I have not stepped into Logix office, ever. Or spoken to them for anything. Changed payment plan once, Receipts, paperwork, loan docs all courtesy my broker. Papers were late, scream at him. etc. All things said and done I don't grudge him his commission. Didn't get an LCD though.

PS: Even my price was adjusted in the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Btw since u have the latest pictures and progress report of Logix - can u pls post or update here. I am very keenly interested in booking in Logix - so ur inputs would help.

I was there on Sat last. The contractors for my tower are also the contractors for our new office building (BL Kashyap). So I had long chat with those guys. This is my report. :)
    http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/blossomcounty/message/1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky

Split AC's are being offered by the broker I think and not Logix and I believe the price has gone up again by Rs. 100. or so my broker told me. Do you guys have any info on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Well MadGeek
    Can you tell us when did u book the apartment, and the rate that you got as this will help new buyers in getting a better deal.
    Since I work in noida and my office is nearby, I preferred Logix over any broker. As for any information I have to go through broker.
    Btw I don't like screaming at people, I guess u are some where in a management position ;) .
    Since I am putting in my hard earned money I don't mind doing a bit of running around.

P.S: If someone is out of Delhi then its good to go with broker otherwise I would suggest go through logix. This is based upon my personal experience in dealing with Logix people.

umm. I went through a broker and got a (very) slightly better final rate (I did get the inaugural disc. which I believe was only available through brokers). And now the broker does the running around for me. Which I thought was rather priceless. I have not stepped into Logix office, ever. Or spoken to them for anything. Changed payment plan once, Receipts, paperwork, loan docs all courtesy my broker. Papers were late, scream at him. etc. All things said and done I don't grudge him his commission. Didn't get an LCD though.

PS: Even my price was adjusted in the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate

Split AC's are being offered by the broker I think and not Logix and I believe the price has gone up again by Rs. 100. or so my broker told me. Do you guys have any info on this?

Spoke to IC guys and the only thing missing now is the inaugural disc of Rs 100. Rest I can book in Rs 2875/psf + all extras - broker disc + 2 split a/c s free.
    CommentQuote
    Well MadGeek
    Can you tell us when did u book the apartment, and the rate that you got as this will help new buyers in getting a better deal.
    Since I work in noida and my office is nearby, I preferred Logix over any broker. As for any information I have to go through broker.
    Btw I don't like screaming at people, I guess u are some where in a management position ;) .
    Since I am putting in my hard earned money I don't mind doing a bit of running around.

P.S: If someone is out of Delhi then its good to go with broker otherwise I would suggest go through logix. This is based upon my personal experience in dealing with Logix people.

oh! I work in Noida too, which is why I am buying a place here. The screaming was figuratively speaking. Think of it as a gentle barb... Once you get in to management, you really don't have to scream. You have people to do that for you. The screaming is done by middle managers. :)

My price in CLP was 3090 all incl. In Flexi which is what I am switching, to it will drop to 2950 all incl. Due to some financial skullduggery I figure I must have saved another 25 basis points so far. I bought in Jan. I was one of the first buyers. No LCD or A/C's though. :( I think I need to have a screaming fit. :).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vicky

Please find attached the letter that I got from logix and the site pictures.
    I had talk with logix,
    Current offer is 7% discount on BSP i,e 2875 .
    Split-A/c scheme is not there any more. But I would recomend u to check with a broker and make sure he confirms it with Logix.

Thanks

Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures are not looking nice , because I have to compress it so that it meets the forum requirements.
    CommentQuote
    Pictures are not looking nice , because I have to compress it so that it meets the forum requirements.

now thats enough .. i wud rate them above 3C now definitely .. looks to be a very customer friendly builder !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    now thats enough .. i wud rate them above 3C now definitely .. looks to be a very customer friendly builder !

Agreed Very Impressive!
    CommentQuote