Dear members,

I would like to buy a 2 BR apartment in a newly launched residential project in Noida. As I work in connaught place, I would prefer buying a property as near to Delhi as possible. My budget is around Rs. 30 lakh, part of which may have to be financed through a bank loan. I would prefer construction linked plan.

As I have absolutely no clue of Noida real estate, would be grateful for views of the learned members for advice on a reasonably good project from a reliable builder in Noida.

Thanks
Dinesh
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • according to ur location requirement following projects suits you.

Lotus Boulevard
    NRI Residency
    Lotus Panache
    Sharnam sec- 107

Rates and area u have to think according to ur budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dheeraj. Would you be more specific in your recommedation out of these 4 projects

Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

Why don't you take pains of going through the various threads and shortlisting the ones per your requirements - you know best what you want.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been doing it for the last 3-4 days. Admittingly, I am confused seeing endless reviews/threads. Moreover, I am on an assignment abroad and cannot visit Noida in near future. In fact, I visited Noida only 20 years back. Hence I am seeking the advise on a good newly launched project where I can book a 2 BR apartment.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh,
    If you want flat for investment purpose, narrow down on good builder and buy flat in your budget.

Regards
    Varinder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    I have been doing it for the last 3-4 days. Admittingly, I am confused seeing endless reviews/threads. Moreover, I am on an assignment abroad and cannot visit Noida in near future. In fact, I visited Noida only 20 years back. Hence I am seeking the advise on a good newly launched project where I can book a 2 BR apartment.

thanks

dinesh bhai if i am not mistaken u in Ministry of External Affairs ?
    CommentQuote
  • You are not at all mistaken. I would appreciate if you disclose your identity. I would be happy to know you.

Thanks

Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • What i understood from ur requirement that you are looking for the property near to Delhi.

>> "near to delhi...." i assume that you are more concerned about the travelling time.

Project mentioned below are in the order of proximity to Delhi.

a. "Nri Residency" sec 45 is the nearest one, it is approx 2Km far from Mahamaya flyover. This project is still in approval phase and builder don't have any proven track record.

b. "Lotus Boulevard" -sec 100 is approx 4.5 Km far from MahaMaya Flyover.
    Project is approved ,location is good and construction is also in full swing :)

Builder of this project,3c also have well proven track record in commercial development. considering your requirement my vote goes to this project.

This project is completely sold out but if you put some effort you can get something in resale, No doubt you have to stretch your budget slightly.

c. "Lotus Panache" this is also from 3c approx 6.5 Km from Mahamaya flyover. Good option :-). In my personal opinion "Lotus Boulevard" location is better, try LB first.

d. Sharnam sec 107, location is good but builder reputation is a big question.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dheeraj,

You are saying Sharanam's location is good but builder's reputation has a question mark. I understand that Sharanam is an Eldeco's project which is pretty reputed. How much is the distance of Sharanam's location from mahamaya?

Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Thanks Dheeraj,

You are saying Sharanam's location is good but builder's reputation has a question mark. I understand that Sharanam is an Eldeco's project which is pretty reputed. How much is the distance of Sharanam's location from mahamaya?

Dinesh

dinesh ji eldeco is just the marketing face .. real builder is Great Value Infra
    http://greatvalueindia.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Trial :)
    CommentQuote
  • Distance of sharnam and LB from mahamaya flyoverare same, both are opposite to each other.
    CommentQuote