Hi. A group of us (via collective deal / corporate deal) are in process of investigating projects in Sec 78, especially Nimbus Hyde Park and Morpheus Green.

Please contribute any due diligence you have done for these projects, so that we can figure out objectively which is the better bet. I am going to be talking directly to the builders, so it will be beneficial for me to be armed with any due diligence, especially regarding price (any offers you would have received through posters in cafetaria, friend grapevine etc.). That will give us ammunition to strike the best deal. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.:)

Another point.....one of the main objectives should be to get the pricing to an attractive point, so that we do not then consider Noida Ext projects at 1900 - 2000 Rs. My personal choice....well, I'll take the 16th floor of Nimbus or Morpheus at 23something in Sec 78, rather than go another 8 kms away to Noida Extention for a 3rd or 4th floor. Yes, it translates to Rs. 5 Lakhs more, but long term, eventually when we live in our flats (or even rent it out), I'd rather be in the Sec 78 area (which due to proximity to Sec 50 will surely get developed and populated within 3 years) rather than in GNoida / Noida Ext. Hope you guys agree with my reasoning.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Infact i am also looking towards 1250 sqft in hyde park.So please do tell me if u could get the better deal.the dealers can easily shed off 3-4% discount.So try to get the discount more than this.Also tell me about other projects in those area?Do you have any idea about the reputation of nimbus group?
    CommentQuote
  • nimbus wala farzi type stock broker tha pehle chota sa .. ab builder ban gaya
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aeapb4730j
    Hi. A group of us (via collective deal / corporate deal) are in process of investigating projects in Sec 78, especially Nimbus Hyde Park and Morpheus Green. Request all interested to join in to PM me, because greater the strength greater our bargaining power.
    Also, please contribute any due diligence you have done for these projects, so that we can figure out objectively which is the better bet. I am going to be talking directly to the builders, so it will be beneficial for me to be armed with any due diligence, especially regarding price (any offers you would have received through posters in cafetaria, friend grapevine etc.). That will give us ammunition to strike the best deal. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.:)

do also add antriksh gv in ur kitty, they 2 r having aggressive pricing for group deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash_iitg
    do also add antriksh gv in ur kitty, they 2 r having aggressive pricing for group deals.

antriksh has developed quite a few projects in the past .. definitely much safer than nimbus
    CommentQuote
  • OK, will add Antriksh too. Let me see what info I can pull up for them. But (obviously) eventually we will go with what the majority in the group decides on. The Nimbus folks told me that they had developed commercial projects in the past, they have one residential project going on in G Noida. And said, that yes, we are not as expereinced as Amrapali, Mahagun etc. but sir, give us a chance, otherwise how will we get the opportunity to prove ourselves......kinda reminded me like when we got out of college...market wants expereinced folks, but now if no one gives us a job, how are we supposed to get experience?? Anyway, this is just one factor; we need to consider other factors too; such as location, super area to covered area loading, sensible design or useless layout, no hidden surprises as a tower being announced in front of our tower 2 months from today. etc. etc. And I will also be wary of those builders that are willing to give huge discounts (how and why did they build so much cushion into the price??? then, what is actually the true and honest price??), this turned me off totally to Ecovillage and Amrapali. I agree no one works for free, but let us be clear and honest about it, and earn a reasonable profit (not a killing).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantsingla2005
    Infact i am also looking towards 1250 sqft in hyde park.So please do tell me if u could get the better deal.the dealers can easily shed off 3-4% discount.So try to get the discount more than this.Also tell me about other projects in those area? Do you have any idea about the reputation of nimbus group?

As per Nimbus, the brokerage is only 2%, and the broker will be reluctant to give that away. They are saying they have chosen it this way, so that there is uniformity in pricing all along. But the important point here is that i do not beleive this; which is why I said that I need you all to do due diligence too...if you see a poster or ad, call up and ask what is th ebest price they can offer. Since it is floor wise pricing, lets stick to a common parameter....say, 5th floor, no PLC.
    I have a feeling different folks will quote different pricing. So, please gather as much price info as you can. I'd like us to move fast, get info as soon as possible, gather more strength and then bargain with them so that we can get good location (before they give us excuse that this and that has been sold off, now only so and so is left). Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Morpheus's past record in construction

Morpheus guys have done projects, and in fact, have worked with Antriksh people as consortium partner.

http://www.morpheusprodevelopers.com/DoneProject.html
    CommentQuote
  • I had a talk with one of the executive of the builder itself and they were saying that they are giving discounts on bulk bookings and also that 2% commission is for the brokers but when i told them them that i need the best price they said i can speak to their seniors and they can easily give discounts even more than what the brokers are offering.

please include discussion on some other projects also in that area like amrapali princely estate,antriksh,max royal etc.

Also the most sought benefit that i can see in hyde park is that they are giving free covered parking on the 3bhk that will eventually save some 1-1.5L as compared to others.Also the price for the 5th floor is 2645 psft without any discount+75psft(ifms and other).
    CommentQuote
  • Great, Jayant. Yes, finally we will talk to the company, but we need to be more than just 5 - 6 folks. The Rs. 2645 is Flexi (where in we have to deposit 10% + 30% within 60 days), whereas DP is 2444/- and CLP is 2900/-. Rs. 75 is towards IFMS and PLC (I guess one wil lhave to pay plc no matter what, pool, club, park facing). So, yes, we will have to include Rs. 75 into our price.
    This is the same price I got (as you got). So now we need to get our group bigger, so that we can convince them to throw in some extra goodies (if they dont want to reduce Rupees) such as modular kitchen or wardrobes.
    CommentQuote
  • Ms. Yadav (one of the folks from Morpheus) is away from office today, she will mail me price sheet later on. FYI pls.
    CommentQuote
  • rightly said aeapb4730j

We need to convince them if we could get some facilities like modular kitchen and cupboards if they don't reduce price further after 2%.Princely estate at almost the same price is offering these facilities also but amrapali has put it's foot on too much ships simultaneously so that is why i m not so positive about amrapali.

Well i like the location of antriksh too.So please include it as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a very good initiative Mr. aeapb4730j. I am also in. I think we can also include Prateek's sec 77 project. One dealer offered me price of around Rs 2750 except IFMS and PLC in Prateek's project. This also includes Modular kitchen and wardrobe in bedrooms.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aeapb4730j
    Hi. A group of us (via collective deal / corporate deal) are in process of investigating projects in Sec 78, especially Nimbus Hyde Park and Morpheus Green. Request all interested to join in to PM me, because greater the strength greater our bargaining power.
    Also, please contribute any due diligence you have done for these projects, so that we can figure out objectively which is the better bet. I am going to be talking directly to the builders, so it will be beneficial for me to be armed with any due diligence, especially regarding price (any offers you would have received through posters in cafetaria, friend grapevine etc.). That will give us ammunition to strike the best deal. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.:)

Another point.....one of the main objectives should be to get the pricing to an attractive point, so that we do not then consider Noida Ext projects at 1900 - 2000 Rs. My personal choice....well, I'll take the 16th floor of Nimbus or Morpheus at 23something in Sec 78, rather than go another 8 kms away to Noida Extention for a 3rd or 4th floor. Yes, it translates to Rs. 5 Lakhs more, but long term, eventually when we live in our flats (or even rent it out), I'd rather be in the Sec 78 area (which due to proximity to Sec 50 will surely get developed and populated within 3 years) rather than in GNoida / Noida Ext. Hope you guys agree with my reasoning.

Hi Aeapb,

One thing for you. Morpheus and Antriksh both projects are on same plot. In the same project,Morpheus is selling blocks A,B&C and Antriksh is selling rest blocks and even I heard(again not sure) , out of other 2 blocks, there will be another builder is taking 2 blocks so in same plot atleast 2 builders and that without any boundary wall to separate. Go to website of both builders or see layout and you will see that both are giving different layouts of facilities. Like in Morpheus brochure they are showing badminton/tennis court infornt of their tower and in brochure of Antriksh they are showing these things infront of their towers.

Second , think if Antrikrish is able to deliver on time and Morpheus is not or vice versa then how to control the things. So My advise will be that talk to both builders separately and find out that what is the understanding they have regarding land? Whose name that land is and if on joint name then why they are selling with different name? If land is on their individual names then why they showing whole layout as one ??

These are very critical questions and very important if you are planning to buy in group.

Regarding Nimbus group, I don't have much information but somone posted that in past they were running any stock broker company but just find out that what is the background and visiion they have.

In my view, if you want to stick to sector 78, it is better to go with Mahagun/Assotech and pay Rs 100-Rs150 extra instead of going to any doubtful project as it is your life time investment.

Will try to find out more information regarding projects in this sector and will share with you however better will be to visit site and ask brokers about other competitors project and you will find out atleast few inside things.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • good work search2010

You seem to have very good knowledge about the projects in noida. Could you please help us out in deciding on the best project with the best deal.what sectors do u suggest and the projects that u can bank upon?

It's no doubt that it's our hard earned money and we need to invest very wisely.

About nimbus group i have heard it as the same group of nimbus communication(neo sports).If anyone has any idea please share with us.
    CommentQuote
  • Great work search2010...... I never miss to read any of your posts in this forum as they are so much important. I'd like to recommend you as moderator for the noida.

aeapb4730j-

Good initiative, i would send a PM to you after this post. In group dealing, some fixed numbers of flats should be sold to get the additional discount. I would suggest you to include best builders in the area viz. mahagun, assostech etc.

thanks
    CommentQuote