I am not sure whether to start this thread in Noida or Gurgaon Forum. Actually what I want to know is related to both Noida and Gurgaon.

I want to buy a 2BHK flat for investment only. My budget is around Rs 30 lakhs. I am bit confused whether to buy in Noida or Gurgaon. In Noida im considering sec 75,76,77 and 78. In gurgaon Shona road or new gurgaon Area.

I want to take suggestions from you guys as where i should invest. I am looking for a 5 years returns. Also out of these places where the rental value will be more???
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by striker_84
    I am not sure whether to start this thread in Noida or Gurgaon Forum. Actually what I want to know is related to both Noida and Gurgaon.

I want to buy a 2BHK flat for investment only. My budget is around Rs 30 lakhs. I am bit confused whether to buy in Noida or Gurgaon. In Noida im considering sec 75,76,77 and 78. In gurgaon Shona road or new gurgaon Area.

I want to take suggestions from you guys as where i should invest. I am looking for a 5 years returns. Also out of these places where the rental value will be more???

Both. Buy 1 bhk apartment in Noida and 1 bhk apartment in gurgaon. Returns would be better.
    CommentQuote
  • 1 bhk?.... Kaha milata hai bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Gaon mein mil jayega ..not Gurgaon :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • just compare the roads between noida and gurgaon and u will decide urself .. !!
    CommentQuote
  • There are options in Noida for sure. Although the very reputed builders are not really into it. But smaller ticket sizes are easy to buy and easy to sell. Also returns are always better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Gaon mein mil jayega ..not Gurgaon :bab (4):

Have you actually done any kind of market research for this, if yes then probably you can guide this chap better
    CommentQuote
  • can u tell hw u can get 1bhk in ggn + 1bhk in noida in 30 lakhs n whr in ggn r u getting tht
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    can u tell hw u can get 1bhk in ggn + 1bhk in noida in 30 lakhs n whr in ggn r u getting tht

Its' quite simple. Buy one in Noida extension, one will get it quite cheap, probably around 11 lakhs. With the rest one can easily get a 1 BHK in gurgaon if a builder is into it. As far as the real dynamics are concerned, as to the availability of such options in gurgaon, this was just a thought thats' why I asked you if you have real time data on the market. Which you evidently do not and hence are just arguing on something which doesn't really solve any purpose for the guy searching for property around here.
    CommentQuote
  • deciding factors

Striker,

Selection between Noida and Gurgaon is rather straight when we consider your budget (30 lakhs). In Gurgaon, you won't get a flat in 30L to begin with. In Noida you might have a chance.

However, if we relax the budget, to say, up to 50 lakhs and consider the 5 year time period, the selection between Noida and Gurgaon becomes more interesting.

I personally think that investment in Gurgaon can offer higher returns, especially in Sohna road, but its risky too. One reason is extremely high speculations in Gurgaon and end users aren't many as of now. A lot actually depends on growth of India in general and NCR region in particular. If the economy grows at a good pace and continue to center around metro cities , areas near Sohna road can fetch you very high returns in 5 years. On the other hand, if the economy shows signs of trouble, it could trigger panic among speculators resulting in crash of RE prices.

Noida appears a safe bet (but modest return), particularly because its not an speculator's market as such and thus price aren't highly inflated. Another reason is existing infrastructure (still better than Ggn) and easy access to Delhi. On the down side, Gurgaon enjoys better future prospects in infrastructure (proximity to airport, state government support - keep in mind that UP does not bring enthusiasm among FDIs and large investors).
    CommentQuote
  • No you dont get anything in 15-20 lakhs or even 30 lakhs in Gurgaon .
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon and Noida both are good for investment in Property.
    CommentQuote
  • NH24 IS BETTER OPTION FOR INVESTMENT 1 BHK OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABE THERE

http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/ghaziabad-portion-of-delhi-meerut-e-way-to-be-completed-ahead-of-schedule/story-RwVJ8AbYvZnqYshiHUjkzI.html

CommentQuote