Last updated: July 16 2015
7 | Posts
1028 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 3 BHK for 75L, Sector 110, Noida

Hello all,

I am planning to book a flat in Noida,or expressway but not too far.I already have one in Lotus Panache and the possession is delayed....
    This time my inclination is towards Ready to move in flat or the ones which will hand over possession may be next year ,after all delays.I am looking for guidance and options that are available to me.
    i mainly need a 2/3 BHK apartment costing not more than 75 Lakhs.
    Near to future Metro station
    Good builder although the definition has changed in recent times :-(
    Not very far from sector 110 or so.

I was checking projects by Supertech but reading the reviews of builder was taken aback.

Your suggestions would be appreciated and welcome....

Re : Suggestions: 3 BHK for 75L, Sector 110, Noida

considering today's market and future metro connectivity, I will advice you to go for sector 137/168. However in 75L ready to move 3bhk seems impossible in this area. you may also try Vivek Vihar AWHO sec82 2bhk in this range. Jaypee kosmos has also started possession a 3bhk around 60L will be a good investment.

Comment

Dear concern

As u know about metro ,expressway metro work started from g.noida . and very soon extension metro will start.
      my suggestion u can buy
      sector 120 ,137,143 areas because of connectivity,markets ,offices,malls.

project you can consider are Rg residency .possession in 1 month .blossom county,ajnara defodil,blossom green,victory cross road already given possession .

Comment

Many Thanks for the info.Thinking about so many projects but not able to zero in on any one.
        Anything worthwhile for investment purpose in Noida region and around?After reading the threads,have realised that these regions are good for end user so is there still any hope for investment in any particular projects with a time frame of 5-6 years?

Comment

If you can spend 75 L, you may get a 2 BHK + a large balcony that can be converted into study in Sector-21. In the heart of Noida, close to Stadium & spice mall. Excelent infra and connectivity. Minimal society charges.

Comment

Paras Tierea

I'd suggest you to invest in Noida Expressway. Paras Tierea, situated in sector 137, Noida is a great investment option. I recently shifted to my new place here and they’ve really delivered what they promised. They also have a convenient store here which is making life so much easier as we don't have to go out daily. Almost everything is available here.

Comment

Paras Tierea

I agree with Kanika. I recently moved to my apartment in Paras Tierea and I am very happy with it. I'm attaching the latest updated images.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	_Y6A0760.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	2262068Click image for larger version

Name:	_Y6A0760.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	2262068

Click image for larger version

Name:	_Y6A0723.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	2262069

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X