Hi All,

I have booked a 1075 sq. ft house with Logix but due to broker mess up (no fault of Developer) got 17th floor not even facing the Central Green area.

Later I saw this flurry of Projects in Sector 75 - 78. I wish to cancel (wrong floor & better Locations available) & move to one of these Sectors. Does anyone know the Cancellation Charge?

Vikas
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vikas Kohli
    Hi All,

I have booked a 1075 sq. ft house with Logix but due to broker mess up (no fault of Developer) got 17th floor not even facing the Central Green area.

Later I saw this flurry of Projects in Sector 75 - 78. I wish to cancel (wrong floor & better Locations available) & move to one of these Sectors. Does anyone know the Cancellation Charge?

Vikas

Why don't you call up Logix office directly? Yeh, don't tell them that you want to cancel coz you want to book somewhere else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikas Kohli
    Hi All,

Vikas

Cancellation charge is 10% of your booking amout. One of my colleagues got it cancelled directly from logix, he booked it with 2.69L and was refunded around 2.42L.
    CommentQuote