1425 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabki Pol Khol

I have started this thread, we should try and open sab builders ki pol

like one said about nimbus

nimbus wala ek farzi stock broker tha chota sa.... now a builder

brokers are saying that it is the same group by nimbus sports.... jhooth hai searc online to know truth.

Re : Sabki Pol Khol

Originally posted by anksoft2000 View Post
    I have started this thread, we should try and open sab builders ki pol

like one said about nimbus

nimbus wala ek farzi stock broker tha chota sa.... now a builder

brokers are saying that it is the same group by nimbus sports.... jhooth hai searc online to know truth.
    Bro.....RE Industry is full of croocks, cheats & frauds. Barring few, all of them have shoddy past. Their empires are built on defrauding innocent buyers like you and me.

Kitne folderkholenge aap?

Ofcourse world has changed. People are sharing thier experinces. Net is handy for all. Just take the trouble of googling, and one can get almost everything.

RTI is a very handy & powerful tool because sarkari baboos are hand-in-glove with these crooks. If we use RTI properly and share the findings with everyone, things will change a lot.

Your idea is nice. Thanks.....

Comment

Basant, you are generalising too much. These nagative overtones cannot be helpful to anyone. Everybody knows these builders-babus-politician fraud- corruption stories. Be specific if you want to allege something. BTW, information under RTI is also provided by Babus and none else.
      Last edited May 8 2010, 10:24 PM.
      VKS

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
        Basant, you are generalising too much. These nagative overtones cannot be helpful to anyone. Everybody knows these builders-babus-politician fraud- corruption stories. Be specific if you want to allege something. BTW, information under RTI is also provided by Babus and none else.
        OK. Can you name just 5 builders in NCR who have clean track record. Then i will tell you about them. This thread itself is about negetives of builders.

Yes, baboos provide details under rti but only under the compulsion of act. How come same baboos kept everything hidden from citizens for last half a century?

The crux of the mateer is, is hamam main sab nange hai...kitano ki khologe...proper due deligence is always warranted. Nevertheless, i appreciate the initiative to build a chithhakhol of all....will make my contrubution at appropriate time.

Comment

yaar koi to nri vale ke baare men kuch to bolo [QUOTE =Basant;76178]OK. Can you name just 5 builders in NCR who have clean track record. Then i will tell you about them. This thread itself is about negetives of builders.

Yes, baboos provide details under rti but only under the compulsion of act. How come same baboos kept everything hidden from citizens for last half a century?

The crux of the mateer is, is hamam main sab nange hai...kitano ki khologe...proper due deligence is always warranted. Nevertheless, i appreciate the initiative to build a chithhakhol of all....will make my contrubution at appropriate time.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X