Dear All

Soft launch open for first few bookings only

Warm Greetings from ATS Infrastructure Ltd.Please find enclosed the details of our upcoming Project ATS Le Grandiose in Sector 150, Noida.

At ATS, we appreciate and understand your desire to embrace a lifestyle that reflects your aspirations, achievements and stature.

ATS Group is proud to present ATS Le Grandiose, a pivotal address in the heart of Sector 150, Noida- a neighborhood poised to become one of the most prestigious enclaves in Delhi/NCR. ATS Le Grandiose residences are crafted in signature ATS style- timeless Architecture, beautifully landscaped lush green outdoors, spacious sunlit homes and immaculately maintained facilities.

ATS Le Grandiose – Spanish Architecture- Designed by the renowned architect ‘Hafeez Contractor’.

PROJECT DETAILS:

Apartment Sizes: 3200 sq. ft., 2300 sq.ft., 2000 sq.ft. & 1625 sq.ft.

Area: 20 acres@ 18 Towers@ 1100 Homes approx..

SIGNATURE AMENITIES:

Swimming Pool Jogging Track Lawn Tennis Squash Court Badminton Court Indoor & Outdoor Games Areas Club House-

~ Gymnasium ~ Multipurpose Hall

LOCATION ADVANTAGES:

ATS Le Grandiose is located on Noida Expressway in Sector 150 in close proximity to major corporate, educational and world-class sports facilities that have put Noida on the international circuit

5 min drive away from Noida Expressway

ATS Le Grandiose is highly accessible to Delhi and offers an advantage of both location and luxury

Close vicinity with developed sector like Sector 93, Noida

Proposed metro station in vicinity

THE DEVELOPER:

In 1998, ATS began building homes on the foundation of some core ethical values— Assurance, Transparency, Sincerity and deep respect for Nature. We partnered with visionary architects who designed beautiful light-filled homes framed with expansive green outdoors. We have always held ourselves to the highest standards of quality in construction, management and maintenance of our properties, ensuring that we create not just homes but deliver complete lifestyles of comfort, joy and serenity to our residents. Our singular focus is to build our clients’ dream homes that surpass their
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it next to ATS pristine?
    CommentQuote
  • Price..any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 150....close proximity to Sector 93 ???!!!??? through road, rail or air???

Can you please share all inclusive price.
    CommentQuote
  • Fully Operational...well constructed..well inhabited...project by same builder...ATS.....is available in Gnoida at 4500 psf all incl.
    That project is not only low density but is surrounded by plots so no construction
    its density is 40 flats per acre
    it has less loading compared to these projects
    also no land issues...no confusions

ATS Paradiso.....

Rental from day one would be Rs.10 psf....so even if someone takes a loan....rental would help in emi too...

Sector 150 is Nonsense...and is practically for all purposes a annexe of greater noida
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can we have the price for the project and its distance from ats pristine.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • BSP please.
    CommentQuote
  • Today Got following info from my friend in noida

BSP: 3800 downpayment, 4500 clp with 30% on booking. Seems very risky...may not be launched for a year....sector-150 FAR may be increased.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Fully Operational...well constructed..well inhabited...project by same builder...ATS.....is available in Gnoida at 4500 psf all incl.
    That project is not only low density but is surrounded by plots so no construction

ATS Paradiso.....

Rental from day one would be Rs.10 psf....so even if someone takes a loan....rental would help in emi too...

Sector 150 is Nonsense...and is practically for all purposes a annexe of greater noida

Zohaib, can you please share your thoughts about DEW? May be in a different thread.

It looks like issues are sorted. Which project one can go for?
    CommentQuote
  • Too Close Projects !!

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Fully Operational...well constructed..well inhabited...project by same builder...ATS.....is available in Gnoida at 4500 psf all incl.

ATS Paradiso.....

Hi Zohaib,

I truly agree with all your points here.

The best part of Paradiso is that we can view it in flesh.

Quick question, why ATS is having so many projects nearby to each other(Hamlet, Pristine, Paradiso, Dolce). They might give competition to each other, as per my novice knowledge.

Don't you think ATS can also build one in Noida Extn. Not sure but it might change the complete picture of Noida Extn. As this market has also reach 3500 of regular projects. ATS can easily sell units for 3800-4000 psqft there ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deigauravb
    Hi Zohaib,

Quick question, why ATS is having so many projects nearby to each other(Hamlet, Pristine, Paradiso, Dolce). They might give competition to each other, as per my novice knowledge.
    Don't you think ATS can also build one in Noida Extn. Not sure but it might change the complete picture of Noida Extn. As this market has also reach 3500 of regular projects. ATS can easily sell units for 3800-4000 psqft there ;)

ATS buys cheap land and sells at premium by maintaining a certain quality and end user gentry

they price and market their products wisely to attarct end users...and not kabaad investors

Investor driven projects like jayppee, 3C, etc WILL ALWAYS get screwed even if builder delivers......Investor will rent it out...and the day you have majority tenants in a society..its SCREWED

ATS paradiso is a TERRIBLE Location...Eerie and deserted....But with ATS end user based approach...its come out to be a good society of Gnoida

ATS Hamlet has No greens....very odd plot....dense...YET its much in demand

I HAVE REPEATED A MILLION TIMES.....In Flats...LOCATION DOESNT MATTER...its ALWAYS QUALITY of maintenance and Quality of product and above all. CLASS OF END USERS LIVING in it....

Noida extension land was Sold through Fraud means (land was under court case and still authority sold it without informing anyone)...and therefore Public sector bank refrained from giving loans in that region

Now most of the land bank is with kabaad builders of U.P

Maybe they will come up with something in future...who knows....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    ATS buys cheap land and sells at premium by maintaining a certain quality and end user gentry

they price and market their products wisely to attarct end users...and not kabaad investors

Investor driven projects like jayppee, 3C, etc WILL ALWAYS get screwed even if builder delivers......Investor will rent it out...and the day you have majority tenants in a society..its SCREWED

ATS paradiso is a TERRIBLE Location...Eerie and deserted....But with ATS end user based approach...its come out to be a good society of Gnoida

ATS Hamlet has No greens....very odd plot....dense...YET its much in demand

I HAVE REPEATED A MILLION TIMES.....In Flats...LOCATION DOESNT MATTER...its ALWAYS QUALITY of maintenance and Quality of product and above all. CLASS OF END USERS LIVING in it....

Noida extension land was Sold through Fraud means (land was under court case and still authority sold it without informing anyone)...and therefore Public sector bankd refrained from giving loans in that region

Now most of the land bank is with kabaad builders of U.P

Maybe they will come up with something in future...who knows....

I wish ATS were in Noida Extn, I would have invested in it as I'm working near City Center.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deigauravb

ATS paradiso, has possession begin offered? What is the ongoing rate? Is there a substantial difference in rates between the below projects of ATS?

Indrapuram
    Noida
    YEW
    Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Current price for ATS Parradiso is around 5000psf.
    CommentQuote
  • ..so it is not 4500 per sq.ft. all inclusive as mentioned by zohaib2012, I would be interested
    CommentQuote
  • It is 5k All Inclusive. If negotiated better you may even get it at 4900 also
    CommentQuote