Dear All

Soft launch open for first few bookings only

Warm Greetings from ATS Infrastructure Ltd.Please find enclosed the details of our upcoming Project ATS Le Grandiose in Sector 150, Noida.

At ATS, we appreciate and understand your desire to embrace a lifestyle that reflects your aspirations, achievements and stature.

ATS Group is proud to present ATS Le Grandiose, a pivotal address in the heart of Sector 150, Noida- a neighborhood poised to become one of the most prestigious enclaves in Delhi/NCR. ATS Le Grandiose residences are crafted in signature ATS style- timeless Architecture, beautifully landscaped lush green outdoors, spacious sunlit homes and immaculately maintained facilities.

ATS Le Grandiose – Spanish Architecture- Designed by the renowned architect ‘Hafeez Contractor’.

PROJECT DETAILS:

Apartment Sizes: 3200 sq. ft., 2300 sq.ft., 2000 sq.ft. & 1625 sq.ft.

Area: 20 acres@ 18 Towers@ 1100 Homes approx..

SIGNATURE AMENITIES:

Swimming Pool Jogging Track Lawn Tennis Squash Court Badminton Court Indoor & Outdoor Games Areas Club House-

~ Gymnasium ~ Multipurpose Hall

LOCATION ADVANTAGES:

ATS Le Grandiose is located on Noida Expressway in Sector 150 in close proximity to major corporate, educational and world-class sports facilities that have put Noida on the international circuit

5 min drive away from Noida Expressway

ATS Le Grandiose is highly accessible to Delhi and offers an advantage of both location and luxury

Close vicinity with developed sector like Sector 93, Noida

Proposed metro station in vicinity

THE DEVELOPER:

In 1998, ATS began building homes on the foundation of some core ethical values— Assurance, Transparency, Sincerity and deep respect for Nature. We partnered with visionary architects who designed beautiful light-filled homes framed with expansive green outdoors. We have always held ourselves to the highest standards of quality in construction, management and maintenance of our properties, ensuring that we create not just homes but deliver complete lifestyles of comfort, joy and serenity to our residents. Our singular focus is to build our clients’ dream homes that surpass their
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    But Almost ALL THE PEOPLE Who rejected Greater noida had One Reason...DISTANCE

Infact Majority said...Gnoida is a Far better city than Noida...in terms of Infra....But Distance was the biggest TURN OFF....

Agreed to some extent. I has almost myself convinced to look into GN for end use but then had to change plans as travelling 20-22 kms to my work place each day and central delhi 50kms atleast once a week wasn't making much sense to me. Finally looking something in sector 137 though not much of my choice but it'll reduce daily office commuting. It may be high density but so are all developed places. We see hours of jam on NH-8 what can we do best things is to stay as close to office. Who knows if in future commuting from GN will take more time due to traffic. Till then atleast i'll save some on fuel and more time for me.

Now only problem I see is all projects in 137 are almost comparable and each has its own issues. So choosing best among worst is my next challenge. Already visited tierra 925, 1075 and county 970, 1145. Few more on cards.

Zohaib any tips if you have for me will help!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deewar
    The positives for selection of sector 150
    1. Lesser FAR compared to other expressway sectors. So, personally the socities give a more OPEN feel. For end users like me, it is a major concern. Imagine buying and living in a society like Mahgun moderne or Sector 137, 143 socities. When fully inhabitated these sectors will be messy.

2. I dont mind driving a few extra kms but need to have SPACE..

3. Sector 150 has a few reputed builders like ATS, ACE , Mahgun & godrej.

4. Personally dont give a damn abiut 3c and its SPORTS city..those guys are PATHETIC..but look at ATS , Ace they handle smaller projects and are basic end user projects.

5. Jaypee greens was definitely a choice for end use but with the mess it is in..it is very much possible that Sector 150 might become habitable by 2018 and Jaypee shall remain
    " AS IS WHERE IS " Basis..

Jaypee is getting a big chunk of flats ready for possession. Keeping aisde their financial mess wish town will be seeing lot people living in wishtown. Whole lot of picture may get changed in next 3-6 months in WT
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the people work in private organisation and don't stick to one job. So distance can always change with the job change. So don't just stick to distance if you are in a private job. Nowadays even the cities are not permanent if your are in a private job. Whenever you choose a place just think about good living that is what makes sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by am2210
    Most of the people work in private organisation and don't stick to one job. So distance can always change with the job change. So don't just stick to distance if you are in a private job. Nowadays even the cities are not permanent if your are in a private job. Whenever you choose a place just think about good living that is what makes sense.
    Agreed. I am in IT sector & most IT companies are in expressway(to name Oracle, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Adobe, CTS,, NIIT etc) and those not are planning to come(infosys etc) so if had to buy in Noida for me it would only be expressway. Nothing can be done if city is changed, no one knows future.

Other theory would be in case I had to rent it than flats(even the worst) would fill quickly if near office. Keeping future in mind is always a wise decision but not at cost of present :)
    CommentQuote
    Family Business, Am based out of Netherlands now, Will shuttle b/w Delhi and Netherlands as and when Business requires.

Greater Noida se ab mera koi lena dena nahin...Sold off the Plots I had....Also have finalized the deal of land on yamuna expressway towards Jewar....I am totally out of the region now.

Have closed my Commercial leasing business also...too much issues nowadays..not worth the effort.

Back to family business only....Used the money gained from RE to expand my share of Business...

Not Visited Gnoida for a long time, aur ab koi fayeda nahin...

Have some friends who live there....many moved out....but info milti rehti hai

Regd your query...For investement ???

1. Sector 150 ???....its useless and i will never recommend anyone to buy anything there. Even for PURE END USER purpose...Far better to go for RTM low density Societies of main Gnoida than be in that Overpriced sector

2. Investment in Land is the ONLY option if u can wait for 10-15 years....But thats recommended for people who are loaded with Black component.....

Arey Zohaib Sir app netherlands pahuch gaye.. sahi boss.. itni zaldi wind up yahan se kaise kar liya ;)

With so much scrutiny nowadays on real estate black money how you managed it (I don't believe it can be 100% white in this region :D )

Keep posting any info you get from your reliable friends for this region.

Best wishes Zohaib !! Take care :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mywebid
    Arey Zohaib Sir app netherlands pahuch gaye.. sahi boss.. itni zaldi wind up yahan se kaise kar liya ;)

With so much scrutiny nowadays on real estate black money how you managed it (I don't believe it can be 100% white in this region :D )

Keep posting any info you get from your reliable friends for this region.

Best wishes Zohaib !! Take care :)

I had openly stated on this forum that I had EXITTED NOIDA long time back...it was in 2012 I had exitted RE market in Noida....Had left with Good Located Plots in Gnoida and Some Land Bank near Jewar.....All that has been disposed off....Some Land in Agra remains...which is commercial land and i am waiting for the right time to sell it off....that time would be when the Inner ring road is "Nearing Completion"

Commercial Leasing was Ok business...but too much work and negotiations...was not very comfortable doing that.. it was not suiting my style of working...so closed it ...and went back to my family business...a branch of which i have shifted to Netherlands and intend to stay 6-8 months a year there

Real Estate Business in Noida is now more or less over....Cake is gone...crumbs are left...

My recommendation to everyone as always would be...NOT TO FALL FOR RUBBISH and Never ignore the basics

Its amusing to me...that while people NEVER buy a Car without inquiring about its ENGINE (Heart and Soul of the car)....Service and Maintenance

People spends Lakhs and crores without even bothering to ask basics

Its a pity...but people are to blame themselves

And its just the begining...not even a single project launched in 2009 is even FULLY RTM (After nearly 6 years) and Issues with maintenance are STILL TO CROP UP
    and they will be MASSIVE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat911
    Agreed to some extent. I has almost myself convinced to look into GN for end use but then had to change plans as travelling 20-22 kms to my work place each day and central delhi 50kms atleast once a week wasn't making much sense to me. Finally looking something in sector 137 though not much of my choice but it'll reduce daily office commuting. It may be high density but so are all developed places. We see hours of jam on NH-8 what can we do best things is to stay as close to office. Who knows if in future commuting from GN will take more time due to traffic. Till then atleast i'll save some on fuel and more time for me.
    Now only problem I see is all projects in 137 are almost comparable and each has its own issues. So choosing best among worst is my next challenge. Already visited tierra 925, 1075 and county 970, 1145. Few more on cards.
    Zohaib any tips if you have for me will help!

1. If Gnoida interest u....go ONLY For Low density RTM societies...ONLY THAT

2. Noida...??....i have been saying since 2010...Noida expressway is the ONLY place where one should buy KEEPING IN MIND the High density issues

3. Sector 78 , 121, 119 etc etc are as far as i am concerned...not worth...they border Noida extn...and approach to these sectors will be terrible in future...They are highest density sectors as well....

4. My recommendation.....Noida expressway....keeping in mind the TERRIBLE EFFECTS of high density.....and if u think u cant take that...then RENT...dont buy it....u have enough inventory for next 15 years.
    CommentQuote
    I had openly stated on this forum that I had EXITTED NOIDA long time back...it was in 2012 I had exitted RE market in Noida....Had left with Good Located Plots in Gnoida and Some Land Bank near Jewar.....All that has been disposed off....Some Land in Agra remains...which is commercial land and i am waiting for the right time to sell it off....that time would be when the Inner ring road is "Nearing Completion"

Commercial Leasing was Ok business...but too much work and negotiations...was not very comfortable doing that.. it was not suiting my style of working...so closed it ...and went back to my family business...a branch of which i have shifted to Netherlands and intend to stay 6-8 months a year there

Real Estate Business in Noida is now more or less over....Cake is gone...crumbs are left...

My recommendation to everyone as always would be...NOT TO FALL FOR RUBBISH and Never ignore the basics

Its amusing to me...that while people NEVER buy a Car without inquiring about its ENGINE (Heart and Soul of the car)....Service and Maintenance

People spends Lakhs and crores without even bothering to ask basics

Its a pity...but people are to blame themselves

And its just the begining...not even a single project launched in 2009 is even FULLY RTM (After nearly 6 years) and Issues with maintenance are STILL TO CROP UP
    and they will be MASSIVE

Hmm.. good decision..
    BTW, Zohaib.. what's your views now on the metro construction in Greater Noida. The work seem to have started at several places in GN. So how come this is getting executed or do you still consider it as hogwash.
    CommentQuote

4. My recommendation.....Noida expressway....keeping in mind the TERRIBLE EFFECTS of high density.....and if u think u cant take that...then RENT...dont buy it....u have enough inventory for next 15 years.
    Thanks for your views, I have started doing ground work and visited few projects. Any recommendations from you as you know all projects very well. What do you think of logix aas rates are still low compared to others. I cannot exceed 60(including reg.)
    CommentQuote
  • SORRY Cant recommend Any High density project when Low density RTM societies are available in Noida and Gnoida at Same or cheaper rates PSF Carpet area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mywebid
    Hmm.. good decision..
    BTW, Zohaib.. what's your views now on the metro construction in Greater Noida. The work seem to have started at several places in GN. So how come this is getting executed or do you still consider it as hogwash.

I will not dicsuss about Metro till diwali 2016....as simple as that...

And Yes....I donot consider it as a Project which is intended to be completed ...
    CommentQuote
    SORRY Cant recommend Any High density project when Low density RTM societies are available in Noida and Gnoida at Same or cheaper rates PSF Carpet area
    which low density society in Noida i would get 2bhk in 60L(including registry) budget. I tried searching in 99acre but it is flooded with expressway and 7X ads only. I was thinking hard for GN(to save some money too buy taking lesser loan) but family not willing to go far.
    CommentQuote
  • Dil behlane Ko khayal Galib aacha hai. Metro will take another 5 years to reach greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • why the pessimism guys?? something good is happening. Sure, it will take time, but appreciate the work that is happening... Metros are the lifelines of cities in current times, as can be seen across the world... will surely being enormous positivity in the region towards completion, and moreso, once operational...

CHIN UP .. people...
    CommentQuote
  • real estate markets are down..fingers have been burnt.. doesnt mean, that anything and everything has to be criticized...

One should look & plan ahead given the current information.. IREF is a means to the same
    CommentQuote