Collapse

ATS Le Grandiose ATS Infrastructure Sector 150 Noida

Last updated: September 20 2019
113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ATS Le Grandiose ATS Infrastructure Sector 150 Noida

SORRY Cant recommend Any High density project when Low density RTM societies are available in Noida and Gnoida at Same or cheaper rates PSF Carpet area

Comment

Originally posted by mywebid View Post
      Hmm.. good decision..
      BTW, Zohaib.. what's your views now on the metro construction in Greater Noida. The work seem to have started at several places in GN. So how come this is getting executed or do you still consider it as hogwash.
      I will not dicsuss about Metro till diwali 2016....as simple as that...

And Yes....I donot consider it as a Project which is intended to be completed ...

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
        SORRY Cant recommend Any High density project when Low density RTM societies are available in Noida and Gnoida at Same or cheaper rates PSF Carpet area
        which low density society in Noida i would get 2bhk in 60L(including registry) budget. I tried searching in 99acre but it is flooded with expressway and 7X ads only. I was thinking hard for GN(to save some money too buy taking lesser loan) but family not willing to go far.

Comment

Dil behlane Ko khayal Galib aacha hai. Metro will take another 5 years to reach greater noida.

Comment

why the pessimism guys?? something good is happening. Sure, it will take time, but appreciate the work that is happening... Metros are the lifelines of cities in current times, as can be seen across the world... will surely being enormous positivity in the region towards completion, and moreso, once operational...

CHIN UP .. people...

Comment

real estate markets are down..fingers have been burnt.. doesnt mean, that anything and everything has to be criticized...

One should look & plan ahead given the current information.. IREF is a means to the same

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                What are your views on express view MIG. today i visited and for 2nd floor fully furnished got quote of 66L. Also any idea what would be additional cost for registry and transfer.

Comment

Is it in Chi V? If yes, the rates should range between 28-3000 psf

Comment

Originally posted by am2210 View Post
                    Is it in Chi V? If yes, the rates should range between 28-3000 psf
                    It is sector 93 noida, just behind silver city.

Comment

I personally do not like sec-150 vicinity, as it is only builder constructed sector of noida, as authority has no development plans here, even the hyped golf course and sports facilities are all builder's proposals, the golf course is even a collective build up by Ace, Mahagun and Sethi builders

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X