Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by calvin56this area is going to come up amazingly well. just my gut feel, no research, so spare me the negative feedback...
recent news regarding tie up of TATA & Godrej with Lotus Greens for GH projects ... Noida - Faridabad conenction ... Metro station across the road ... Sports City including golf course & cricket stadium ... seamless connectivity to Noida (Mahamaya, sector 18 & beyond) via the expressway.. River Hindon on one side, so will not be overly dense... will take at least 4-5 years, but will surely be a good place to reside..
Going by the past, LG ko toh 10 saal lagenge :P
as far as density is concerned, FAR would go up many times.CommentQuote0Flag
- Agree with u .Also if we are going up sec 150 then greater noida is much better you will get lot of good options in reasonable rates. I can not c any advantage to consider sec 150 except its in NOIDA.CommentQuote0Flag
- How is the project shaping up now since construction has started. I think it will be a good buy for an end user however the sector will take time to get developed. Can anyone tell as to how many towers are proposed and no. of floors in each tower (approx no. of flats) and what is the FAR presently in this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Has Godrej Housing Ltd announced the launch of their new project in sec 150 Noida?CommentQuote0Flag
- That'https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76942s the 9 hole Golf Course on the periphery of the project. ATS office people have confirmed that they would be making this part of the golf course.CommentQuote0Flag
- In fact, i affirm that sector 150 will out shadow sec 18 and it will be the new benchmark on Noida in next 5 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sector 150 development is totally based on the developers vision and commitment to deliver world class projects in this sector. While most of the so called developers have a contractors mindset, only time will tell whether the real estate fraternity want to let go of the opportunity to make it world class or develop cheap stuff and sellCommentQuote0Flag
- Senior members ..please advice on LE GrandioseCommentQuote0Flag
- This gonna be one of the best sectors in noida but will take time ..3-5 years.. With good builders all around expect good gentry also.
Good connectivity to fbd and grgn and nearby upcoming metro station are huge plus point.
Don't know why 10-15 min more drive bothering people, better to invest with good builders like ATS here for end use if you can wait for 3-4 years rather then buy 6-10 year old construction in greater noida.
For end use nothing is better then ATS in noida.. At least they will not delay the possession.CommentQuote1Flag
- Booked a unit with ATS Le Grandiose, 2000 SQFT.. Keeping my fingers crossed..!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dev.tripathiBooked a unit with ATS Le Grandiose, 2000 SQFT.. Keeping my fingers crossed..!
- What is the price you got the deal from builder Mr. Dev TripathiCommentQuote0Flag