Dear All

Soft launch open for first few bookings only

Warm Greetings from ATS Infrastructure Ltd.Please find enclosed the details of our upcoming Project ATS Le Grandiose in Sector 150, Noida.

At ATS, we appreciate and understand your desire to embrace a lifestyle that reflects your aspirations, achievements and stature.

ATS Group is proud to present ATS Le Grandiose, a pivotal address in the heart of Sector 150, Noida- a neighborhood poised to become one of the most prestigious enclaves in Delhi/NCR. ATS Le Grandiose residences are crafted in signature ATS style- timeless Architecture, beautifully landscaped lush green outdoors, spacious sunlit homes and immaculately maintained facilities.

ATS Le Grandiose – Spanish Architecture- Designed by the renowned architect ‘Hafeez Contractor’.

PROJECT DETAILS:

Apartment Sizes: 3200 sq. ft., 2300 sq.ft., 2000 sq.ft. & 1625 sq.ft.

Area: 20 acres@ 18 Towers@ 1100 Homes approx..

SIGNATURE AMENITIES:

Swimming Pool Jogging Track Lawn Tennis Squash Court Badminton Court Indoor & Outdoor Games Areas Club House-

~ Gymnasium ~ Multipurpose Hall

LOCATION ADVANTAGES:

ATS Le Grandiose is located on Noida Expressway in Sector 150 in close proximity to major corporate, educational and world-class sports facilities that have put Noida on the international circuit

5 min drive away from Noida Expressway

ATS Le Grandiose is highly accessible to Delhi and offers an advantage of both location and luxury

Close vicinity with developed sector like Sector 93, Noida

Proposed metro station in vicinity

THE DEVELOPER:

In 1998, ATS began building homes on the foundation of some core ethical values— Assurance, Transparency, Sincerity and deep respect for Nature. We partnered with visionary architects who designed beautiful light-filled homes framed with expansive green outdoors. We have always held ourselves to the highest standards of quality in construction, management and maintenance of our properties, ensuring that we create not just homes but deliver complete lifestyles of comfort, joy and serenity to our residents. Our singular focus is to build our clients’ dream homes that surpass their
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also booked a unit with ATS Le Grandiose, 1695 SQFT. in 30:40:30 plan.This is tower my tower 14 which is start digging in March and now 1st floor is completed so I can think ATS follow their slandered and brand name.image uploading"/>
    CommentQuote
  • Current price is 3850 psf under structure-linked / down payment plan, which makes Le Grandiose a steal compared to Pristine, esp. because the property overlooks a 9-hole golf course, has a 4.5 acre multipurpose lawn for outdoor sports such as football, and virtually all other specs are line with that of Pristine. True the project will be ready in about 3.0-3.5 years, but then that is the time needed for the sector to become habitable anyway. Go for Le Grandiose.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has latest updates about the project. Is the show flat ready? What is the resale price for type B flat....
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of ATS schemes being launched lately. Very unlike ATS who would complete one project and then move to another. I hope ATS not heading the Jaypee way....
    CommentQuote
  • The difference between Jaypee and ATS is that ATS ring-fences sale proceeds of one project for use in that project only, as opposed to Jaypee which often uses sale proceeds of one project to buy land etc for future growth or to fund other business ventures. So it seems unlikely that ATS is headed the Jaypee way.
    CommentQuote
  • How the this scheme placed vis-a-vis ATS picturesque reprieves in sector 152
    CommentQuote
  • Possibly the valuation of Le Grandiose would go lower as compared to Pristine, Picturesque Reprieves in future
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members, What would be the affect of demonetisation on the BSP rates in primary market. Will the BSP rates go lower for new buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks- i dont live in India, so cant visit the site. Would really appreciate your help if you could confirm the actual location of the Le Grandiose project as shown in the map below?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shaukat2k42 years ago
      Yes,Location shown on map is correct for Le Grandiose
  • Any updates on Le Grandiose
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Sharma012 years ago
      Construction work is going on, 50% plus slabs have been casted in first phase. you can expect delivery in 2-2.5years.
  • I just now saw the details of this project on RERA......shows phase 1 completion by 2022 and not by 2019 as told by ATS. Am I missing a point here?

Project Information

Project Name :
    ATS LE GRANDIOSE -PHASE-I
    Registration Number :
    UPRERAPRJ3250
    Project Type :
    Ongoing
    Project Cordinator Number :
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Agency for External Development :
    Land Ownership :
    Proposed Period :
    Proposed Start Date :
    01-01-1900
    Modified Start Date :
    01-03-2016
    Proposed End Date :
    31-12-2022
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssdps13
    I just now saw the details of this project on RERA......shows phase 1 completion by 2022 and not by 2019 as told by ATS. Am I missing a point here?

Project Information

Project Name :
    ATS LE GRANDIOSE -PHASE-I
    Registration Number :
    UPRERAPRJ3250
    Project Type :
    Ongoing
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Agency for External Development :
    Land Ownership :
    Proposed Period :
    Proposed Start Date :
    01-01-1900
    Modified Start Date :
    01-03-2016
    Proposed End Date :
    31-12-2022

This is the case with every project registered in RERA. builders are being SUPER cautious to not fail the completion timeline and pay penalties hence committing an extended time for completion. Most probably you would get the possession as ATS initially committed in 2019, however, you would not be able to take any Legal Actions if builder delays the completion by 2022.
    CommentQuote
  • I was also wondering if there is any whatsapp group for buyers in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • This is like legalizing delay by the builder. The builder would sit on the money, earn interest and start constuction only to meet the deadline.

BBA main koi completion date mentioned hai?
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the sector, to me it looks like it's going to be one of the top class sector of Noida.

The Current Price for Le Grandiose Phase2 development they are asking for 4800

That too doesn't include the GST, Registration, Power.

Can someone please post is it now worth to book phase2 at 4800 psf (excluding gst, power, registration) ?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rohitsharma8881 years ago
      Hello Guys

Can you please help me on the pricing etc?