Prateek Group Launches A New project. Its a corner plot adjascent to a 10 acre Master Plan Green. The plot size of the project is 15.36 acres with 1600 flats of 2,3,4 BHK.

Sizes are below
1. 955 Sq.Ft. 2 BHK
2. 1135 Sq.ft 2 BHK+Study
3. 1385 Sq. Ft 3 BHK+Store
4. 1560 Sq.Ft 3 BHK+Dressing
5. 1735 Sq.Ft 3BHK+Dressing+Study
6. 2115 Sq.Ft 4 BHK+Study+Dressing+Store

The Company Has Launched a special package plan file attached
The Location Of the plot is attached
Attachments:
Read more
1654 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vaibhav_arora
    You don't have a direct response to my question. What's the basis? 6 months? where did u get this figure from?

don't worry Vaibhav... he doesn't have any proof. pls see my reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Kapil,

like majority of the members, I am also a salaries employee & browse this website whenever I get free time at office/home.

So delay in rsponse. Also, my response was on my last thread wherein I have mentioned on the thumb rule. i didn't realise that vaibhav was enquiring about Prateek's projects.

If you are so confident on its completion then why you are so curious about my response or why do you simply care about it.

I am again sticking to my words that it will be delayed by MINIMUM of 6 months. They first need to deliver their crossings project which is delayed because of n number of reasons, some extraneous also. Also, many people working at the site doesn't ensure its timely delivery. Please ask your frnd who lives opp. sec 62 to speak to any of the contractors working there. They will give you the true picture !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • also, i have nothing against the builder. I hope it delivers on its promises as you all have invested your hard earned money. I am just stating the facts & i again say we cannot commit/assume anything abt pratek till the time they deliver their projects. Fact of the matter is till now thye havn't done a single one !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propersearch
    Dear Kapil,

like majority of the members, I am also a salaries employee & browse this website whenever I get free time at office/home.

So delay in rsponse. Also, my response was on my last thread wherein I have mentioned on the thumb rule. i didn't realise that vaibhav was enquiring about Prateek's projects.

If you are so confident on its completion then why you are so curious about my response or why do you simply care about it.

I am again sticking to my words that it will be delayed by MINIMUM of 6 months. They first need to deliver their crossings project which is delayed because of n number of reasons, some extraneous also. Also, many people working at the site doesn't ensure its timely delivery. Please ask your frnd who lives opp. sec 62 to speak to any of the contractors working there. They will give you the true picture !!!!

Dear propersearch,

You are not sticking to your words , that's the problem. Niether I nor Vaibhav is questioning your thumb rule.... if you read carefully , we only asked you to give proof when you said fedora "is delayed" by 6 months... but then you changed your track and said it "will be delayed" by 6 months... that's why i said you are contradicting yourself. which one of you statement you want stick to? if you want to stick to "fedora is delayed" by 6 moths.... this is incorrect... if you want to stick to "will be delayed by 6 months".....then i don't care, as i really can't comment about future.... though i think being an end user of fedora i am in better position than you to comment about the project, but still i won't comment on future.
    FYI fedora is in Sec 61 and has nothing to do with sec 62 (this explains your knowledge abt the project)....Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Add me in ""Prateek Wisteria Residents""

Hi Abhijana,

Plz add me in google group "Prateek Wisteria Residents"".
    I have bookd flat in PW, F-201.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Add me in "Prateek Wisteria Resident" groups

Hi,

Please add me in "Prateek Wisteria Resident" google group.
    I have booked a flat in PW: Flat # F-1404

Regards,
    Ravi Shekhar
    CommentQuote
  • now a days, I am listening PW ads on radio mirchi..when i spoke to PW marketing guy..they have told me PW is almost fully sold out..did prateek open new towers for booking..or got many cancellation..can anyone confirm..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    now a days, I am listening PW ads on radio mirchi..when i spoke to PW marketing guy..they have told me PW is almost fully sold out..did prateek open new towers for booking..or got many cancellation..can anyone confirm..

Hi!

if marketing guys say almost sold out, take it as 60%-70% sold out,
    with so many launches I doubt any builder would be able to sell more
    than 80% before nearing completion.
    and regarding new launch of towers, Prateek has increased no. of floors from 14th-19th in many towers after increase in FAR, hence, availability has increased obviously.
    regards,
    avinaash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avi1232
    Hi!

if marketing guys say almost sold out, take it as 60%-70% sold out,
    with so many launches I doubt any builder would be able to sell more
    than 80% before nearing completion.
    and regarding new launch of towers, Prateek has increased no. of floors from 14th-19th in many towers after increase in FAR, hence, availability has increased obviously.
    regards,
    avinaash

hmm..inventory might be due to increase in FAR..i specially went to their office..and checked inventory..that time only few flats were left..
    CommentQuote
  • if a builder is paying for ads on radio, it is definitely not sold out. you don't hear ads for 3C and logix projects on radio, and even they have not been sold out. everything marketing guy is saying is a lie.
    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    now a days, I am listening PW ads on radio mirchi..when i spoke to PW marketing guy..they have told me PW is almost fully sold out..did prateek open new towers for booking..or got many cancellation..can anyone confirm..
    CommentQuote
  • To put it into simple way .. Desirable inventory has been sold out !!! and new towers shall be launched sometime in December ....(source: site office)
    CommentQuote
  • righty said Neeraj, till december they were able to collect
    40% of payment from existing towers' buyers, so,
    will try to sell new tower at premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project following new apartment act 2010

Download the act from http://awas.up.nic.in/ . read Page 4 Para 4 in chapter II . It says all in brief. Advantage that it offers is as per PAGE 6 para 5,6 (VERY imp from point of view of registration on your name), Para 7,8,9 (from maintainance of structural flaws beyond our control) in page 6. THESE IMP POINTS WERE NOT PART OF OLD ACT. AND THIS gives some releif to all of us in terms of security of rightful and satisfactory possession.SO IF you are part of old act , surely builder can screw you, else you are safe to large extent. and why should an honest builder not follow these rules.

Download the ACT from U.P Apartment Act
    in English

Also Download rules of act also

U.P. Apartment Act Rules, 2010

See the old act. The points mentioned above were not part of old act. and these new points as stated above with ref to para numbers is what all of you always wanted ..

OLD ACT : http://awas.up.nic.in/linkfile/flats...cationoftheAct

Benefit of new appt act would get extended provided your builder buyer agreement has the compliance to the same. It should read out that the "Project construction shall be governed by UP apartment ownership act 2010 "AND" other laws applicable till the time of possession. It should not be word "OR " but word "AND".

So New Act covers most of the things. Read as indicated above to get an idea. The issue now is What if builders are not following as told by the govt. Whom should this issue be reported to. I am sure there are many lawyers/ IAS / Def offrs/ CA/ CS / etc... involved in buying a house for themselves. can any educated guy comment on this issue of reporting to appropriate chain in govt as most of the builders are not mentioning many things in their agreement as against the laws.
    CommentQuote
  • nice effort clear-talk. thanks for providing useful info.
    hope that noida authority will make the builders follow
    these acts coz in India, making a rule and implementing
    it to the full effect is really two diffirent thing
    :)
    regards,
    avinash kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Add to Google Group

Hi

Please add me to the google group. My flat number is xxxxxxxx
    Awaiting invitation.
    CommentQuote