Prateek Group Launches A New project. Its a corner plot adjascent to a 10 acre Master Plan Green. The plot size of the project is 15.36 acres with 1600 flats of 2,3,4 BHK.

Sizes are below
1. 955 Sq.Ft. 2 BHK
2. 1135 Sq.ft 2 BHK+Study
3. 1385 Sq. Ft 3 BHK+Store
4. 1560 Sq.Ft 3 BHK+Dressing
5. 1735 Sq.Ft 3BHK+Dressing+Study
6. 2115 Sq.Ft 4 BHK+Study+Dressing+Store

The Company Has Launched a special package plan file attached
The Location Of the plot is attached
Attachments:
Read more
1683 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2800 all incl .. cool !

i visited their Prateek Fedora sec 61 site today .. must see i am quite impressed with that project !

Prateek seems to be doing a good job !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by verma28
    For 1st floor to 3rd floor I got the rate- 2920 All inclusive

For 3rd to 5th 2840 All inclusive

For 6th to 8th 2800 All inclusive

For 9th to 11th 2750 All inclusive

12th to 14th 2700 All inclusive

15th to 18th 2650 All inclusive

What u can give more on that

good job.....more discount is possible ? plz telll
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by verma28
    For 1st floor to 3rd floor I got the rate- 2920 All inclusive

For 3rd to 5th 2840 All inclusive

For 6th to 8th 2800 All inclusive

For 9th to 11th 2750 All inclusive

12th to 14th 2700 All inclusive

15th to 18th 2650 All inclusive

What u can give more on that

Is it Included IFMS and Park PLC
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 77 map

Does anyone has the map of sector 77?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_rsd
    Is it Included IFMS and Park PLC[/quote

NO, IFMS ExtraIs it Included IFMS and Park PLC[/quote

NO, IFMS Extra
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • The later part of the thread says that the issue was sorted out. These kind of problems are with all the builders and not just with Prateek. Builders always play smart. If you thoroughly read any agreement (irrespective of the builder) , you will relaize that it is all in favor of builder and you see no other option but to sign it as it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone of you share dealer's contact number for maximum discount? I heard dealers are giving flat 2% of All includive price set by Prateek. For eg, for 4th floor it's 2900, so net rate for anyone will be 2842(2900-52) + Park View PLC 75/- + IFMS 40/- I spoke one of the dealers:earthlinks, if there are more people, disciount can be higher.
    CommentQuote
  • if 15 ppl are there, we can directly bargin with the builder for more discount.
    I am serious about this project and looking for the 3 BHK (1385 sqf) one.

but as per the different brokers, i sopke to, they have not opened 3 BHK in front towers, the avalability is in only the back side rectangle, which i don't like.

if anybody has any other updates please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower A 1385

yes, i got the same information. They told me that 1385 in A will be open only after the special package price is expired. Annoying!
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 77

Verma

Can u share whats the final price u r getting???nd on the papers ve they mentioned the price after giving the 2.5 % discount??

Coz one broker was offering me 2.5 % discount but he said on the papers it will be 2 % and remaining .5 % he will give me back after getting his commission.
    CommentQuote
  • bank loan

Originally Posted by verma28
    for 3rd t0 5th= 2827.50

hi ,

any information which banks are ready to give loan for prateek wisteria:)
    CommentQuote
  • Preteek Wisteris

Hi Everyone,

On this forum I am regularly getting good advice and suggestion about various options.

I need suggestions from our experienced and knowledgable members on Prateek Wisteria project... I have arrived to final conclusion to book one 1385 size apt here.

I have also explored options like Amrapali Princelay Estate, Mahagun and Antriksh 78.

Request you to kindly guide me on this, why should I book this vis-a-vis other names mentioned here.

My need is to live in a developed area like this and not to sell the same.

At the moment I am living in Sec 52 on a rented accomodation and I like this area very much. Budget renge is 35-40 L.

Need your evaluation .. my worry is on timely delivery..
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Wistera!

Hi, Even I am looking to book a flat in Prateek Wisteria. Yesterdya I went to their office in sec 61 and was quoted price of 2950 (all inclusive) + 75 (PLC) for park facing on A tower (right in the front of main gate) for 1385 sqft flat. The agent from inovians told me that they will give 2% discount and another 1% would be credited later on. Do you think that this is a better option, as I am seriously thinking of buying a flat. However, still confused over the price. Should I opt for Gardenia Golf city instead?

Please help
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

Does these rates 2950 includes IFMS charges too? Also you are getting 3% discount on 2950 psf in tower A....right...

Abhishek
    CommentQuote