Hi

I guess logix has started selling there Penthouses.
At least it is available on the All check site
Please refer to
http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-logix-blossomcounty-sector137expressway-noida.php

Hope this helps the people who were waiting for them...

Nibha
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looks more like a top floor flat with a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee balcony... this is not a duplex is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

I guess logix has started selling there Penthouses.
    At least it is available on the All check site
    Please refer to
    http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-logix-blossomcounty-sector137expressway-noida.php

Hope this helps the people who were waiting for them...

Nibha

Nibha, any idea which towers are yet to be launched? I am waiting for a launch a tower with 1575 area.
    CommentQuote
  • intersting - even when developers have problems selling higher floors who will buy a penthouse???? :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Lee
    Get in touch with logix , about new towers I guess just four towers are left to be launched,
    No one know what size they will be, as things gets clear only after the launch ...
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Nibha, any idea which towers are yet to be launched? I am waiting for a launch a tower with 1575 area.
    CommentQuote
  • i called them today and was told that the penthouses are yet to be launched
    CommentQuote
  • Then , contact the All Check deals, as they have displayed it on their website !!!
    Originally Posted by shammi
    i called them today and was told that the penthouses are yet to be launched
    CommentQuote
  • You are right Nibha, finally had a word with someone at the logix office and they have launched the penthouses today..and guess the price?...a shocking 4000psf for a 3000 sqf penthuse
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi
    You are right Nibha, finally had a word with someone at the logix office and they have launched the penthouses today..and guess the price?...a shocking 4000psf for a 3000 sqf penthuse

whattttttt 1.2 cr for a penthouse I could buy 3 -4 flats in that amount...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonirohit
    whattttttt 1.2 cr for a penthouse I could buy 3 -4 flats in that amount...

Exactly, You only buy 3-4 "FLATS" in that amount and not PENTHOUSE.
    CommentQuote
  • Were they able to justify the price , as in are they giving better specifications and all.
    How many penthouse's will be there in total ...
    Originally Posted by shammi
    You are right Nibha, finally had a word with someone at the logix office and they have launched the penthouses today..and guess the price?...a shocking 4000psf for a 3000 sqf penthuse
    CommentQuote
  • 1575 sqft is in TOWER N
    CommentQuote
  • 1575 sqft is in TOWER N

1575 sqft is in TOWER N, see the layout
    CommentQuote
  • This is just a gimmick to sell the super HOT top floors. You will be burnt to a crisp in summer and if you survive that, your AC bills will definitely kill you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This is just a gimmick to sell the super HOT top floors. You will be burnt to a crisp in summer and if you survive that, your AC bills will definitely kill you

Jaypee offered me top floor with roof access (with no legal title to the roof and no bifurcation of my exclusive area of the roof). Only later did I realise through this portal that it is fire rescue area which can neither be sold, nor be put under lock and key. Talking about gimmicks they use to sell the super hot top floors.

I have some experience on living in a building at 14th floor (top most). Try showering at 12 noon when the water is scalding hot and can burn your skin even the water tanks are boiling hot.

VenkyJi what do you think about top minus 1 floor?
    CommentQuote
  • 3bhk-1575

Lee, I'm also waiting for 3bhk-1575 lets touch base with each other to keep ourself updated and share info.
    CommentQuote