I am lured and curious by the description on different sites about Kasa Isles. Apparently, these are ancient Mediterranean style uber-luxurious apartments. But, what is Mediterranean style really? What is the difference? Are these duplex sorts (like more than two floors)? Besides, I'd want to know what is your opinion/analysis about the location, completion time, the price-anything or everything under the sun about Jaypee Greens Kasa Isles?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They dont have enough space to do things in style.

You cannot have high rises surrounding a villa and call it "luxury"
    CommentQuote
  • Mediterranean style means - nothing special in terms of amenities except the prices which will be comparable to Spanish prices in euros converted to rupees.
    CommentQuote
  • I found this on the internet:

"The landscaping and ambience of the project is inspired from the Tuscan/Mediterranean style of architecture. Parks and fountains with a vast range of recreational facilities along with a central club will ensure a hi-quality lifestyle for its residents. The large plethora of sporting facilities including multiple Tennis & badminton courts, a unique 5 a side footfall field, jogging tracks along with a swimming pool and water facilities will interest the health conscious and people in general.

Tuscan/Mediterranean style landscaping involves wonderful herbs and variety of Citrus trees. It would be nice to add a display of intriguing mosaic stepping stones. ‘Simplicity in style’. Wrought iron accessories, the appearance of crumbling stone walls, rustic stone farmhouse décor, marble flooring and hard sturdy wood furniture to be used in the general area landscaping. "

Rest of it can be read here:
    http://jaypeekasaislesnoida.com/
    CommentQuote
  • is jaypee even planning to dig up any of the projects he has launched so far..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsmehra
    I found this on the internet:

"The landscaping and ambience of the project is inspired from the Tuscan/Mediterranean style of architecture. Parks and fountains with a vast range of recreational facilities along with a central club will ensure a hi-quality lifestyle for its residents. The large plethora of sporting facilities including multiple Tennis & badminton courts, a unique 5 a side footfall field, jogging tracks along with a swimming pool and water facilities will interest the health conscious and people in general.

Tuscan/Mediterranean style landscaping involves wonderful herbs and variety of Citrus trees. It would be nice to add a display of intriguing mosaic stepping stones. ‘Simplicity in style’. Wrought iron accessories, the appearance of crumbling stone walls, rustic stone farmhouse décor, marble flooring and hard sturdy wood furniture to be used in the general area landscaping. "

Rest of it can be read here:
    http://jaypeekasaislesnoida.com/

Nothing extraordinary except good English...
    CommentQuote
  • Man... when will Jaypee finish all the land alloted?

this is the allcheck deals link where you can see the layout and stuff http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-jaypee-kasa-isles-noida.php the location seems closer to 135 (infact next to it), but how far has Klassic, Kosmos, Kensington actually reached? Are they really constructing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Man... when will Jaypee finish all the land alloted?

this is the allcheck deals link where you can see the layout and stuff http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-jaypee-kasa-isles-noida.php the location seems closer to 135 (infact next to it), but how far has Klassic, Kosmos, Kensington actually reached? Are they really constructing?

with the recent debacle of their IPO I think they will be diverting some money from their exp way projects to the y-e-way and their e-way projects might see some delays.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonirohit
    with the recent debacle of their IPO I think they will be diverting some money from their exp way projects to the y-e-way and their e-way projects might see some delays.

I thought it was subscribed 1.24 times!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    I thought it was subscribed 1.24 times!

Very bad response to IPO. Merchant bankers have to come forward to rescue the IPO
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Nothing extraordinary except good English...

Variety of citrus fruits . In noida !! !!
    no wonder somebody will soon come up with orchards and land scaping with trees , antarctica type ambience in swimming pool with dolphins and penguins ..........................................................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajkunwar
    Variety of citrus fruits . In noida !! !!
    no wonder somebody will soon come up with orchards and land scaping with trees , antarctica type ambience in swimming pool with dolphins and penguins ..........................................................

Wondering what would be the monthly maintainance charges for maintaining citrus fruit gardens in addition to the complex. Will residents get a share of these fruits is yet to be seen....
    CommentQuote
  • vaise bhi santare khatte hi honge . By the way 3c has also planned a vertical garden in lp .What is this and how it will be provided ? Pani dene ke liye kya seedhi lagani padegi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajkunwar
    vaise bhi santare khatte hi honge . By the way 3c has also planned a vertical garden in lp .What is this and how it will be provided ? Pani dene ke liye kya seedhi lagani padegi ?

Deewar pe ped (creepers) laga ke "vertical garden" ka naam diya hai..
    I'm sure as per 3c marketing gurus :

A Patch of Grass = Horizontal Garden
    A fallen Tree = Diagonal Garden
    A huge Tree = Global Garden
    A project with 3700 flats = ~10000 people in 40 acres = Human Garden

CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9430-kasa-isles-by-jaypee-greens-noida?t=11910

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote