Noida Builders Victimize Buyers

Last updated: June 16 2015
5 | Posts
846 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida Builders Victimize Buyers

Like thousands of others I have also booked my dream home (under construction) with the builders of Noida. From the date of booking all i have got till now is tension, anxieties and nothing else.

Since the day of booking my dreams have gradually turned in to sore...land acquisition dispute, lay out change, floor plan change, quality dilution, super area increase, hidden charges, interest on delay payment, refusal to pay delayed possession penalty, no CC, pathetic customer care service, arrogance, humiliation of being treated like cats and dogs....and so on.

I am filled with anger. But being alone can not do much except to tolerate everything so that i get keys to my home (life time savings).

I am sure thousands like me are in same position.

Builder has spoiled my dreams and made my life miserable. Apart from the option of filing consumer case jointly with others, what else can i do individually?

Should we bare all to public and expose the builder and dent his reputation so that future buyers are saved and the dis-honest builder is penalized for his unethical wrongdoings?

Most of us refrain from making adverse publicity because we do not want a fight with mighty builder and we also want to protect our investment by hiding negative sides of our builder / project / flat.

After I get keys, i will live in my flat and do not care whether it appreciates or not.

Innocent victims like me please suggest if we should take our revenge with the builder and if so what are specific ideas. Personally i would like to expose all, and damage the reputation of builder... want to hit where it hurts most i.e. his future business....I have documented everything about the project since the date of booking and have plenty of materials to expose the mal-practices of builder. I will be happy if i am able to prevent 100 people from giving future business to the builder.

PS: I will not like to disclose my identity and reveal builder name until i get possession of my flat.

Reactions are invited...
    Last edited June 16 2015, 12:48 PM. Reason: Abusive Word removed

Re : Noida Builders Victimize Buyers

Dont approach to seller at all. Very soon a law is coming to put a heavy property tax as per the circle rate on all the flats, which are not being used at all and builder has been made responsible for it to charge this tax and give to authority. Talk and proposal for this law has been already started in NOIDA and greater noida authority. Let wait when a fire will be put under the ASS of these investors and builders. After this, sellers will run behind the end users to buy the property and you will comfortably sit at your home in AC and they will beg to buy. In parallel to this law; BENAAMI TRANSACTION BILL is already in process to seal those properties which are in some unknown name and person without any clue, so the flats who have been purchased with black money will also come for sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Satya1212 View Post
      Like thousands of others I have also booked my dream home (under construction) with the crock and b*****d builders of Noida. From the date of booking all i have got till now is tension, anxieties and nothing else.

Since the day of booking my dreams have gradually turned in to sore...land acquisition dispute, lay out change, floor plan change, quality dilution, super area increase, hidden charges, interest on delay payment, refusal to pay delayed possession penalty, no CC, pathetic customer care service, arrogance, humiliation of being treated like cats and dogs....and so on.

I am filled with anger. But being alone can not do much except to tolerate everything so that i get keys to my home (life time savings).

I am sure thousands like me are in same position.

Builder has spoilt my dreams and made my life miserable. Apart from the option of filing consumer case jointly with others, what else can i do individually?

Should we bare all to public and expose the builder and dent his reputation so that future buyers are saved and the dis-honest builder is penalized for his unethical wrongdoings?

Most of us refrain from making adverse publicity because we do not want a fight with mighty builder and we also want to protect our investment by hiding negative sides of our builder / project / flat.

After I get keys, i will live in my flat and do not care whether it appreciates or not.

Innocent victims like me please suggest if we should take our revenge with the builder and if so what are specific ideas. Personally i would like to expose all, and damage the reputation of builder... want to hit where it hurts most i.e. his future business....I have documented everything about the project since the date of booking and have plenty of materials to expose the mal-practices of builder. I will be happy if i am able to prevent 100 people from giving future business to the builder.

PS: I will not like to disclose my identity and reveal builder name until i get possession of my flat.

Reactions are invited...
      I am also in the same boat as you are.

Comment

Satya, this is every buyer's story. Builders have devised innovative ways to extort money from buyers even after offering possession. Please go through http://prateeklaurelvictims.blogspot.in and read horror stories of buyers like me. I think only a strong regulator like trai of telecom can control these greedy, unprofessional, shameless and highly arrogant builders. Our judicial system has given them sufficient ammunition and bend laws of land to their best advantage. They must be exposed and truth must be told.

Comment

They are not victimizing the end users but, they are victimizing investors and it must happen because, investors are asking to crores for those flats which have seepage, poor construction quality and all bad you can imagine. In business; big fist eats small one. Builders as a mafia and goonda in this country are giving greedy investors a blow.

Comment

The tragedy is we compare properties based on price. This is the reason most of choose for UC indtead of RTM. We forget we pay more in UC in terms of health/time we spend.

Frankly speaking, you want to do something but yet don't want to do anything. No one is going to pick stone for you and throw. You are not a fighter accept it and live with it. Call this a lesson in life and move on.
            Last edited June 16 2015, 12:52 PM. Reason: Hindi language removed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X