Last updated: August 4 2013
57 | Posts
20786 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JayPee Kensington Boulevard Noida Views

Hey Guys...

What do you think about Kensington Boulevard. is it worh? the price is higher than Kensington Heights and Kensington Park :-(

Thanks

Re : JayPee Kensington Boulevard Noida Views

Kensington Boulevard - 3330
    discount - 11%
    net effective - 2975 psf
    + additional 7.2L

please share the fair deal discount %

Comment

discount is ok

Comment

Can anyone please tell me as to how many Acres is the Kensington Boulevard Appartment area ????

Its NOT 20 Towers in 100 Acres

I have checked with all brokers...they all say....100 acres include the Plot area around it. But no one is clearly telling the Exact Area
        From whatever i could see on their model and plan...it looks like around 40 acres for appartment area

Its very imp. for me...becasue 20 (2500 appartments) towers in 40 acres is Nothing Great

if anyone has exact info..please share

Comment

If you say its 2500 flats in 40 acres, its actually not bad as compared to others in e-way projects.

Comment

Originally posted by luckysir View Post
            If you say its 2500 flats in 40 acres, its actually not bad as compared to others in e-way projects.
            Friend thats my assumption...i still dont know...some agent said..30 acres..some said 40acres..one even said 100 acres hai..guarantee...after i explained him..he was looking here and there....

If anyone can tell me some proper idea...i can make up my mind..
            dont want to be stuck with 20 towers in 30 acres for sure

Comment

No one can tell you except JP , that too some technical person , just don't believe what marketing say ...
              May be you can ask for approved layout plan etc ...
              Only then u can get a true picture ...
              Originally posted by zohaib View Post
              Friend thats my assumption...i still dont know...some agent said..30 acres..some said 40acres..one even said 100 acres hai..guarantee...after i explained him..he was looking here and there....

If anyone can tell me some proper idea...i can make up my mind..
              dont want to be stuck with 20 towers in 30 acres for sure

Comment

Hi Zohaib

I think the answer for your question can only be answered by Jaypee staff directly. So it is better to visit Jaypee office in Noida & understand the layout plan & conclude the total area vs towers/flats per acre.
                BTW Jaypee is highly professional & understand the current FAR allowed by Noida Authority. He would definately use it & build flats 80 to 100 per acre as done by all other builders.

Only benifit might be with them that they would be having much open area allocated for Golf Course & other amenities. So psychologically you are living in much open area

Comment

That way you can book in fresco and there would be 340 acres of open area in front of u ...
                  Although it does not look like one , but it is called forest as per master plan ...
                  Originally posted by svvan View Post
                  Hi Zohaib

I think the answer for your question can only be answered by Jaypee staff directly. So it is better to visit Jaypee office in Noida & understand the layout plan & conclude the total area vs towers/flats per acre.
                  BTW Jaypee is highly professional & understand the current FAR allowed by Noida Authority. He would definately use it & build flats 80 to 100 per acre as done by all other builders.

Only benifit might be with them that they would be having much open area allocated for Golf Course & other amenities. So psychologically you are living in much open area

Comment

Asked Jaypee at their site office...No concrete answer..
                    100 acres advertised....but it includes the plots...

Took class of 2 top brokers there...who were behaving as if they are doing me a favour by selling me a flat there.Asking to take decision in 1-2 hrs...or best..give them a booking cheque..and they will allot any dumb location..which they will change later....I told them give me a HUGE discount on your dumb location..and take full amount cheque...Now...in 5 minutes...first silence...then a dumb smile and as usual No answer.

These Dumb brokers are wearing badges and having no idea about specs, area and talking big....How can I buy an appt now knowing how many towers per acre...strange

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X