Hey Guys...

What do you think about Kensington Boulevard. is it worh? the price is higher than Kensington Heights and Kensington Park :-(

Thanks
Read more
Reply
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kensington Boulevard - 3330
    discount - 11%
    net effective - 2975 psf
    + additional 7.2L

    please share the fair deal discount %
    CommentQuote
  • discount is ok
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please tell me as to how many Acres is the Kensington Boulevard Appartment area ????

    Its NOT 20 Towers in 100 Acres

    I have checked with all brokers...they all say....100 acres include the Plot area around it. But no one is clearly telling the Exact Area
    From whatever i could see on their model and plan...it looks like around 40 acres for appartment area

    Its very imp. for me...becasue 20 (2500 appartments) towers in 40 acres is Nothing Great

    if anyone has exact info..please share
    CommentQuote
  • If you say its 2500 flats in 40 acres, its actually not bad as compared to others in e-way projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    If you say its 2500 flats in 40 acres, its actually not bad as compared to others in e-way projects.


    Friend thats my assumption...i still dont know...some agent said..30 acres..some said 40acres..one even said 100 acres hai..guarantee...after i explained him..he was looking here and there....

    If anyone can tell me some proper idea...i can make up my mind..
    dont want to be stuck with 20 towers in 30 acres for sure
    CommentQuote
  • No one can tell you except JP , that too some technical person , just don't believe what marketing say ...
    May be you can ask for approved layout plan etc ...
    Only then u can get a true picture ...
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Friend thats my assumption...i still dont know...some agent said..30 acres..some said 40acres..one even said 100 acres hai..guarantee...after i explained him..he was looking here and there....

    If anyone can tell me some proper idea...i can make up my mind..
    dont want to be stuck with 20 towers in 30 acres for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib

    I think the answer for your question can only be answered by Jaypee staff directly. So it is better to visit Jaypee office in Noida & understand the layout plan & conclude the total area vs towers/flats per acre.
    BTW Jaypee is highly professional & understand the current FAR allowed by Noida Authority. He would definately use it & build flats 80 to 100 per acre as done by all other builders.

    Only benifit might be with them that they would be having much open area allocated for Golf Course & other amenities. So psychologically you are living in much open area
    CommentQuote
  • That way you can book in fresco and there would be 340 acres of open area in front of u ...
    Although it does not look like one , but it is called forest as per master plan ...
    Originally Posted by svvan
    Hi Zohaib

    I think the answer for your question can only be answered by Jaypee staff directly. So it is better to visit Jaypee office in Noida & understand the layout plan & conclude the total area vs towers/flats per acre.
    BTW Jaypee is highly professional & understand the current FAR allowed by Noida Authority. He would definately use it & build flats 80 to 100 per acre as done by all other builders.

    Only benifit might be with them that they would be having much open area allocated for Golf Course & other amenities. So psychologically you are living in much open area
    CommentQuote
  • Asked Jaypee at their site office...No concrete answer..
    100 acres advertised....but it includes the plots...

    Took class of 2 top brokers there...who were behaving as if they are doing me a favour by selling me a flat there.Asking to take decision in 1-2 hrs...or best..give them a booking cheque..and they will allot any dumb location..which they will change later....I told them give me a HUGE discount on your dumb location..and take full amount cheque...Now...in 5 minutes...first silence...then a dumb smile and as usual No answer.

    These Dumb brokers are wearing badges and having no idea about specs, area and talking big....How can I buy an appt now knowing how many towers per acre...strange
    CommentQuote
  • I guess in the worst case scenario , JP has the biggest risk ,
    I am assuming there different projects don't have a demarked boundary (I might be wrong).
    so in case is JP wants to build more towers they can very easily do ...
    CommentQuote
  • Risk with every builder...No one can assume...who knows maybe the best project tomorrow be of RG group...or even Nirala group (No pun intended) but thats how ATS also started...so its all plain Luck. Yes its true that from what it seems...there is no boundry within projects in jaypee noida..thats really stupid...I was interested in Boulevard project becoz they claimed to have more space..but till date i have no idea...Regd adding towers...Well that goes for all builders..you just dont know what they will do with "Future Development Planned" areas.
    CommentQuote
  • So in jp , if there is no boundary , don't u think different RAW's will fight over the common space ...
    Or JP don't intend to hand it over to RAW's ever ...
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Risk with every builder...No one can assume...who knows maybe the best project tomorrow be of RG group...or even Nirala group (No pun intended) but thats how ATS also started...so its all plain Luck. Yes its true that from what it seems...there is no boundry within projects in jaypee noida..thats really stupid...I was interested in Boulevard project becoz they claimed to have more space..but till date i have no idea...Regd adding towers...Well that goes for all builders..you just dont know what they will do with "Future Development Planned" areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    So in jp , if there is no boundary , don't u think different RAW's will fight over the common space ...
    Or JP don't intend to hand it over to RAW's ever ...


    If I buy in Jaypee...I will never want it to handover to a RWA
    A Professional maintenance can only be managed by Professionals..not senior citizens in RWA..dont care if they charge 1 re psf extra than RWA
    CommentQuote
  • None of the projects of Wish Town will be handed over to RWA because of the very reason Nibha speculated.
    CommentQuote
  • I too visited Jaypee site office and have a detailed look at layout/plans. So far, Kensington Boulevard seems to be the best one ( its MY VIEWPOINT only) in terms of layout/density of flats and openness. KB area looks like 30-35 acres ( no confirmation) , with wide veiw as rest of area is plots. So, you get very wide view if you buy plots facing flat. Thats the only reason they say 100acres , 21 bldings.
    Disadvantages: No dedicated boundary wall, though they say its 3 tier security. KB Club will be shared with plot owners, though that area have two clubs.
    Area would be quite peaceful & pollution less as Expressway is atleast 1KM far away, and other side is Yamuna.
    As of now this is the only lowcost apartment in this area, others are premium apartments. There is a very high possibility of similar launch adjoining KB ( area earmarked for future development).

    Another disadvantage which I expect is delay in possesion by atleast 6 months. But defineltey JP will not cheat bulk of the buyers as they have 5 such large projects in stake.
    CommentQuote