i want to know which area of noida have luxurious flats/apartments .
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey manojtiwari;

Lets make sure your query doesn't remain unanswered.
    dineshsays; Cookie; could you please suggest some good areas to manojtiwari as per his requirements?
    CommentQuote
  • Luxury studio apartments - can think of two. One is in Kalypso court wish town - very very few units and the second is Eldeco studio next to ATS Greens in eWay. Both are short in supply and available in resale.

I am sure there would be a few others but don't go for under construction ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARPAN P
    Kalypso court what is the sizeOF 1 BHK dinesh jee & rate.
    THANKS

Arpan bhai honestly don't know about both.
    CommentQuote
  • We had almost bought the Eldeco one in fresh a few years back. But on visiting Eldeco existing apartments I thought they weren't too well maintained. I don't know the latest currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Much better for an investor to buy a Small 2 bhk than a "So called" Luxury Studio appartment....There is NO Luxury studio appartment in Noida...(of course I dont even count the proposals by builders like supertech, bptp, etc etc etc)

It at all one is so hell bent upon buying a flat in Noida region......Ideal is a SMALL 3 BHK (1300-1400 sq.ft)....Or...2 bhk (800-900) types

Jaypee ???....Stay the hell away....Its full of problems....the biggest issue with jaypee (which was actually an advantage before jaypee went down)...is its central maintenance....Managing such a big complex...with its master plan all distorted now...will only cause screw ups...let the occupancy levels go up....u will know what i mean....Jaypee is renowned to Increase Maintenance rates VERY FAST and ofcourse to Loot buyers....

Also Most Builders INcl. Jaypee will themselves Push some RWAs to be against them...so that they can themselves leave a society high and dry ONCE IT ACTUALLY needs maintenance...(after 4-5 years)

Eldeco 1 bhk is a Kabaad Chawl type set up and not in any luxury segment....

Rentals wont justify the rates one would pay to own one of them.....My suggestion..STAY AWAY
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib really well summed up. I had raised this issue of who would maintain the common areas in WT, esp when the group is in a financial quagmire. But most chose to ignore or badger me.

The other pertinent point is studio Apts. I believe this is an alien concept in India except may be in Bangalore or Pune. This will remain a security nightmare for the society.

Lastly I am surprised that people are willing to pay a premium of upto Rs 2000 psf for a Golf course view, and that too in an apt of 1300 Sq ft size. Beats me!!
    CommentQuote
  • 2000 premium is a myth.. somebody also clarified u that its 1000-1100 only not 2000.

Y u guys just remember what only suits u....

On maintenance front of WT. Its way way ahead of any noida sector coz of its superb infra..

Even if there will b problems pertaining to maintenance agency , then also WT will remain way ahead of 95% kooda of noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Arre Noida se yaad aaya,

Zohaib miyan ye metro waale ku tamaasha kar rahe hai poore Noida me board laga ke.....

Density aur badha rahe hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib - can you give an accurate example of Jaypee bumping up rates of maintenance. Friends in Greater Noida have not made a mention of this to me so far.

Currently it is 2-3 Rs psf in various projects in WT

Would also request you to suggest what is the distortion from the master plan or the massive model kept in Jaypee office since last 6 years. Feel free to pick up any project - Greater Noida, Noida, Aman etc

Request you to substantiate accurately without rhetoric with accurate examples only

Jollygood - common area maintenance is part of this Rs 2-3 Rs psf and is clearly mentioned in first page of PAL. Hope you are clear now. With the same money for example Jaypee is maintaining the greater Noida complex (common areas) quite beautifully. Further, I am pretty clear you talk about Jaypee from a bashing standpoint only, not from a clarification perspective. It was very clearly established that 2000 psf premium for golf view is a myth. You still choose to ignore the fact and go on with what little points you have to put the builder down.

Zohaib - you mentioned the Eldeco Studio as a CHAWL - please find some pictures of the same. Unfortunately my definition of a CHAWL is a little different from yours.

Listings are 7500 - 8000 PSF BTW - pretty expensive for a CHAWL I'd say - bang on eWay with nice shops/bank etc in the GF, just 20-30 low rise units

Will be interesting to hear your current views on Greater Noida metro also
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh My intention is not to put down JP, but to caution against huge uncertainty esp when they have to maintain the whole wish town. Till you have JP as a binding force everything would be ok. Once a majority of the units are sold out the builders tend to loose interest. Maintaining the common area would be an issue. There are disparate societies within WT and each would different yardstick for the common area charges. Next issue would be parking, there would be many residents who may not purchase the 2nd or 3rd car parking and would park outside their respective societies. We already see this is most independent societies and it would be no different in JP.

Re the premium for GC views, you are better informed, but someone mentioned 2000 psf in this very forum, my only contention was paying this premium for a smallish 1300 sft apt.It may be suitable for a large apt with big balcony etc.

Lastly the Eledeco studio apts pics are really good. I mentioned for the ones where these apts are integrated into the complex with other 2,3 & 4 BHK apts, this then becomes a security issue as most owners give it on rent for short duration more like a serviced apts. This can be easily misused
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Zohaib - can you give an accurate example of Jaypee bumping up rates of maintenance. Friends in Greater Noida have not made a mention of this to me so far.

Do RECHECK with your friend in Gnoida Jaypee, Already many are in process of forming RWA only to be shunned by Jaypee. Maintenance has been pushed up in jaypee the max. in gnoida...INSPITE of the fact that they are ILLEGALLY making more flats in that project

Currently it is 2-3 Rs psf in various projects in WT
    WT is not even born yet...ideally they should NOT be charging maintenacne till the society is At least RTM 50%...

Would also request you to suggest what is the distortion from the master plan or the massive model kept in Jaypee office since last 6 years. Feel free to pick up any project - Greater Noida, Noida, Aman etc
    Where has the land for Mahagun manorial come from...its not only about Land use...but also Permitted Floors.....and Allowing OTHER buidlers to enter the complex...which effected the centralised maintenance

Request you to substantiate accurately without rhetoric with accurate examples only

Mr.Dinesh....I am probably the Only member who doesnt like to "DREAM"" when it comes to RE....you all know that....

Jollygood - common area maintenance is part of this Rs 2-3 Rs psf and is clearly mentioned in first page of PAL. Hope you are clear now. With the same money for example Jaypee is maintaining the greater Noida complex (common areas) quite beautifully.
    Mr.Dinesh..Gnoida comples WAS NEVER INTENDED To have so many residentials ...its not the case now....You can EASILY ENTER the society and roam around and no one will bother you...its security is not at all good in Gnoida.....

Further, I am pretty clear you talk about Jaypee from a bashing standpoint only, not from a clarification perspective. It was very clearly established that 2000 psf premium for golf view is a myth. You still choose to ignore the fact and go on with what little points you have to put the builder down.
    Mr.Dinesh...Jaypee has itself let itself Down...and no point arguing as u are investor there....The rates of JAYPEE so called RTM units are STILL CHEAPER than many Below average societies of Sector 137 and 78 and STILL NO ONE interested to buy

Reason...we all know....

Jaypee is in deep shit...and anyone trying to deny it is not only consoling himsef but also fooling others....

The quality of its projects has been very ordinary also...nothing great....which is another negative factor.....People expected 2 things form Jaypee...QUALITY and MAINTENANCE....Quality has NOT been as per their standards....and Maintenance is nothing great....The biggest issue is OPEN FOR ALL Area....anyone can come and go...Try doing that in ATS, or even Gulshan, PRP or other average societies.....all over Noida

Zohaib - you mentioned the Eldeco Studio as a CHAWL - please find some pictures of the same. Unfortunately my definition of a CHAWL is a little different from yours.
    I can show you pictures of many societies which can make many average projects look like Great projects....Check out website of Supertect and amrapali to get similar pics of their "posh"societies

Eldeco studio resembles some cheap Motel and definitely NOT some Great luxury studios....which u are again trying to mislead others into....people are free to visit the site and see themselves...Its a Poorly occupied...(even though on road and RTM for many months now)....and offers nothing luxurious

Listings are 7500 - 8000 PSF BTW - pretty expensive for a CHAWL I'd say - bang on eWay with nice shops/bank etc in the GF, just 20-30 low rise units
    Come on Mr.Dinesh..if u r trying to talk about rates then These rates are still lower than Builder floors in Laxmi nagar and vinod nagar....Give me a break...This kind of Approach ruins the investors...No wonder 90% buyers of Noida have burned their hands.....I must congratulatet the great 5th fail brokers who instilled such nonsense into some of the most educated people so easily :)

Will be interesting to hear your current views on Greater Noida metro also

My views remain same....2017 is U.P elections...Involvement of NMRC......clearly says this proposed project will not be a reality......I will discuss about it in Diwali 2016...when as per Authority...metro should have been 70% ready...Remember Mr.Dinesh...Taj expressway work started in 2003...and managed to complete only in 2010 that too because of BMW....Many projects were launched by U.P govt.a nd authority...the question is Not starting...but completing it

Mr.dinesh...Just because L&T was contractor for 3C Delhi 1 project...doesnt mean Its ready now.....

Let the time come..people will realise why is U.P called BIMARU....just wait and watch....Diwali 2016..will give u a very good idea..as to why Policticans and Babus of U.P are one of the shrewdest in India but still its one of the most backward states of india

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    My views remain same....2017 is U.P elections...Involvement of NMRC......clearly says this proposed project will not be a reality......I will discuss about it in Diwali 2016...when as per Authority...metro should have been 70% ready...Remember Mr.Dinesh...Taj expressway work started in 2003...and managed to complete only in 2010 that too because of BMW....Many projects were launched by U.P govt.a nd authority...the question is Not starting...but completing it

Mr.dinesh...Just because L&T was contractor for 3C Delhi 1 project...doesnt mean Its ready now.....

Let the time come..people will realise why is U.P called BIMARU....just wait and watch....Diwali 2016..will give u a very good idea..as to why Policticans and Babus of U.P are one of the shrewdest in India but still its one of the most backward states of india

Enjoy

TAJ expressway not completed in time because of cases went to HC to SC.

You may have some valid points but you cant paint everything with same brush.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Dinesh My intention is not to put down JP, but to caution against huge uncertainty esp when they have to maintain the whole wish town. Till you have JP as a binding force everything would be ok. Once a majority of the units are sold out the builders tend to loose interest. Maintaining the common area would be an issue. There are disparate societies within WT and each would different yardstick for the common area charges. Next issue would be parking, there would be many residents who may not purchase the 2nd or 3rd car parking and would park outside their respective societies. We already see this is most independent societies and it would be no different in JP.

Re the premium for GC views, you are better informed, but someone mentioned 2000 psf in this very forum, my only contention was paying this premium for a smallish 1300 sft apt.It may be suitable for a large apt with big balcony etc.

Lastly the Eledeco studio apts pics are really good. I mentioned for the ones where these apts are integrated into the complex with other 2,3 & 4 BHK apts, this then becomes a security issue as most owners give it on rent for short duration more like a serviced apts. This can be easily misused

Here is the thing - why is maintaining WT important for JP and a different situation vis-a-vis other builders

Firstly and very simply JP is taking money to maintain the common areas and not doing it for free.

Secondly and equally importantly - JP has far too many of their own assets that they will retain within WT and for which maintainence to them is equally important. As a tentative list:

1. All services including 5-6 water centers, 5-6 STPs, 5-6 sub stations
    2. Their main group national head office (Nirman Sadan)
    3. Boomerang Club
    4. 2 x Golf Course
    5. 3-4 central sports facilities
    6. 2 schools
    7. 1 Engineering College
    8. 2 hospitals (1 operational and 1 planned)
    9. 3-4 Religious buildings
    10. 2-3 Commercial buildings

Thirdly once the temp facility sales office etc is knocked off then all sales for 5000 acre YEW will happen from Nirman Sadan etc. Good luck if they are able to do so with a crumbling Infra behind them

Fourthly understand the DNA of the GAUR family - they are not very astute businessmen and they delay badly - but they are very cleanliness and green focussed. Go to any of there projects - School, college, power plant, Jaypee GN etc etc it will be clean and green to a fault.

--

Re parking - WT projects have the best parking per car of any project in Noida. If they park overflows outside their projects - WT main roads are far and away the widest of any in Noida and easily able to take some over fill. I think this issue will be there in all projects - Noida or Gurgaon or anywhere. You go to Mayur Vihar. Everyone is parking outside.

--

On GC view premium you will even see more differentials than 2k in large and more expensive flats but in case of PC - there was a detailed discussion in which the 2k differential was rubbished. Feel free to read this. Since you are an avid visitor and poster to IREF am surprised how you missed it. Ok happy to give you the benefit of doubt.

--

On ELDECO these have a seperate entrance, are low rise, good floor plan, well built, we'll located, bank and shops underneath - so I did like it - you compare them to the studio tower in 137 projects which have 1-2 lift for 500 flats and these are pretty good in my book
    CommentQuote