Hi....


I am intertersted in morpheus green apprtments. :bab (6):

I enquired from a dealer about the rates. he offered

Rs 2640 (All inclusive) in Flexi
besided Rs 100 for fully furnished (which includes modular kitchen,Wardrobes designer walls and AC in one bedroom) . This does not include PLC . PLC is non 5 floor and above . Delaer told me that the is MOU signed with a PSU in which he will accomodate me .

Please suggest how would u rate this deal and how is the builder :bab (22):

any body who has got better offer plz suggest

Thanks
Mudit
Read more
Reply
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • We have booked in a group deal with the same rate. If you see their previous record then you will find them genuinely experienced builder.

    This is an small project so should be delivered on time (hope so:)).

    Project is already approved by bank of baroda and IDBI and other banks are in process.

    I had some words with the builder and they said bhumi pujan can be done withing next 15-20 days.

    good luck...:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Basant,

    Not able open these links.
    Pls throw more lights on builer an project.
    Im getting rates of 2451 INR per square feet for the Flexi Plan, under a very special scheme.
    No hidden Charges: This rate includes covered car parking, Lease Rent, Power Back-up, External Electrification Charges, Fire Fighting Charges, Club Membership, IFMS etc.

    Gurus and experts pls suggest about this project.

    Rahul

    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rahul ,

    Could you please provide me the number of the dealer or marketing people who are offering you this discount. This rate is looking very attractive to me.:)
    You can PM me or can post the number here
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Digvijay,

    These rate r not quoted by any dealer, infact these rates r provided by a very close person of that builder.
    A months back i booked couple of flats in Patels Neo town, now after these rates in seriously thinking to cancel that booking and bo for Morpheus greens.
    I'll share his nos after taking his consent.

    Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Dear Rahul ,

    Could you please provide me the number of the dealer or marketing people who are offering you this discount. This rate is looking very attractive to me.:)
    You can PM me or can post the number here
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rahul can you confirm from ur source/dealer that this rate can be offered to other people also?
    CommentQuote
  • Website

    Hi can you give website address for this project or any dealer's number who is dealing with the project
    CommentQuote
  • Good deal in morpheus

    Dear all

    I too had made a deal of rs 2500/ sq ft all inclusive and 3 of us booked. This is just next to upcoming metro stn and Golf course, Sports city, Commercial ceter and 2 km away from nearest Sec-50 habitable are where rates are rs 4000-5000 per sq. ft for the ready to move in apt. It is certainly better than Noida extn where rs 1900 rates are there but noida extn will take at least 5 yrs to turn a living space as there is no other amenities(School, hospitals, commercials etc) yet palnned. But noida is a setteled place with everything available in the vicinty of sec-78. Their bhoomi poojan had also took place and we visited there.
    CommentQuote
  • Morpheus Builder

    Could someone please comment on Morpheus Builder? How is their construction quality?

    They are offering 11th floor for 3bhk 1200 sft, 2675 rs per sft
    CommentQuote
  • Senior Members...
    Please provide some inputs on Morpheus group. I am planning to book a 2BHK in Green. I know the builder is new in market, and they are giving competitive deal.
    One possible Cons i can think of is delay in project completion.

    I will appreciate your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested

    Hi Guys,

    I am not able to find more info abt this project. Please tell me the official website. Also would be great if you can give me the numb of the dealer who gave you the great deal.
    CommentQuote
  • http://morpheusprodevelopers.com/

    see your personal email , just sent you dealer details.

    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi Guys,

    I am not able to find more info abt this project. Please tell me the official website. Also would be great if you can give me the numb of the dealer who gave you the great deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Honestly there is nothing much about this developer as nothing major they have developed yet, so can't say anything. But if I see most of the time new builders have done good job, there are number of projects I've seen in Indirapuram build by new builders but served good quality.

    As far as delivery time is concerned it seems no builder (even reputed ones) are delaying projects by 6 to 12 months.

    Originally Posted by champ84
    Senior Members...
    Please provide some inputs on Morpheus group. I am planning to book a 2BHK in Green. I know the builder is new in market, and they are giving competitive deal.
    One possible Cons i can think of is delay in project completion.

    I will appreciate your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Info required

    Hi

    Have u booked th flat in Morphous greens?
    Which floor is avaialble at there?
    me and 3 of my friends are also interested in buying the flat.
    Please give the number of dealer, if you hae, whoc can give us a good deal.
    Rate which they are offereing you is for furnished flat or raw flat.
    Furnished flat means wood work, modular kitch ??

    Thanks and Regards,
    Dheeraj



    Originally Posted by rahulsingh
    Hi Basant,

    Not able open these links.
    Pls throw more lights on builer an project.
    Im getting rates of 2451 INR per square feet for the Flexi Plan, under a very special scheme.
    No hidden Charges: This rate includes covered car parking, Lease Rent, Power Back-up, External Electrification Charges, Fire Fighting Charges, Club Membership, IFMS etc.

    Gurus and experts pls suggest about this project.

    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Dheeraj wat has happened buddy. thoda Dheeraj se kaam lo.....you are putting same post in all the threads...only thing the number of your friend is changing in the range of 3-5.....
    just chill man, people will reply to you if they have any information, irrespective of the number of your posts.

    Originally Posted by dheeraj_madaan
    Hi

    Have u booked th flat in Morphous greens?
    Which floor is avaialble at there?
    me and 3 of my friends are also interested in buying the flat.
    Please give the number of dealer, if you hae, whoc can give us a good deal.
    Rate which they are offereing you is for furnished flat or raw flat.
    Furnished flat means wood work, modular kitch ??

    Thanks and Regards,
    Dheeraj
    CommentQuote