1. Not so great location as I explained earlier. I am sure a number of
people would actually contradict that.
2. island is surounded by a number of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments,
which would mean difference in the lifestyle of people

At the end of day I am looking for a place that is peaceful, has
better lifestyle and standard of not only the flats but people living
in.
Please advise. If there is any better alternate than 3C in Exp way
area that would cost about 80-85 lacs for 3 BR, do let me know.
I an specailly addressing to the people who bought the flat in
boulevard/panache and trying to see if they made a right choice or would have preferred something else, considering the market situation today.

Thanks,
Rohit
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Based upon how you described your preference, I would say go for Espacia.
    Aren't you considering ATS One Hemlet (adjacent to Panache) in Sec-104?
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Espacia for sure. Have seen both the options, and Espacia seems to be better option.

The location of ATS new project is pathetic, and the land shape seems vague...

Originally Posted by rs2010
    Guys,

I am confused as to which one should I buy - Boulevard Espacia or
    Panache Isand on Exp way. I am looking to live there and not buy for
    investment purely.
    Pros of Espacia -
    1. I feel it is at a better location than panache which is very close
    to the patches of villages and congested market. I prefer not to
    stay so close to the market because of the noise and congestion it
    leads to
    2. Separate entrance to Espacia and I foresee better lifestyle/standard of
    people living in espacia.
    3. Two club memerships (espacia and boulevard) at a reasonable lifetime
    cost.
    Cons
    Higher price - flat in espacia would cost me 10 lacs more than island
    in panache
    8 towers in 10 acres

pros of Island in panache
    1. Slightly better connectivity to Exp way
    2. lower rates (3150 against 3600)
    3. Slightly better flat (better tiles I heard) and tower features
    (vertical landscaping), both of which don't impress me too much

cons of island in panache

in.
    boulevard/panache and trying to see if they made a right choice or would have preferred something else, considering the market situation today.

Thanks,
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Use Own Judgement

Originally Posted by visharor
    Go for Espacia for sure. Have seen both the options, and Espacia seems to be better option.

The location of ATS new project is pathetic, and the land shape seems vague...

RS,

Use your own judgement and do not go by someone else's pronouncements. There are a lot of lousy brokers on the forum as well who will always keep on harping about certain projects where they get good brokerage. ATS does not give any share to the brokers... so they always say bad words abt it.

ATS project is pretty good in terms of specifications and location both. yeah the plot is little wierd shaped.

But the builder has reputation and has delivered quality projects in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Libran Reality you are correct...there are lousy brokers on the website. Infact this forum should be free from brokers in totality...

Originally Posted by libranreality
    RS,

Use your own judgement and do not go by someone else's pronouncements. There are a lot of lousy brokers on the forum as well who will always keep on harping about certain projects where they get good brokerage. ATS does not give any share to the brokers... so they always say bad words abt it.

ATS project is pretty good in terms of specifications and location both. yeah the plot is little wierd shaped.

But the builder has reputation and has delivered quality projects in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • LB or LP, which one is better?

I'm looking for a 3 BHK flat in one of the 3C's projects, either LB or LP, but confused between the two. I want to purchase the flat for my own use and do not work in noida/ greater noida (I'm an engineer in merchant navy). As per my view, for own use LB looks like a better option with Eldeco's and Unitech's projects in vicinity and developed sector 47 on the other side, though I'm getting a higher price (around Rs 3150-3200/ sq. ft.) on resale, compared to LP. Also possession for LB shall be much before LP, I guess.
    Also I heard that 3C is soon launching a new project adjacent to Eldeco Sharnam and opposite to LB, may be after 2-3 months.
    My question to experts and senior members is which one of the two projects (LB or LP) should I go for. Or should I wait for the launch of the 3C's new project, though I heard from some broker that 3C shall launch the new project at around Rs 3100/ sqft.
    I'll highly appreciate opinions from experts and senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit94
    I'm looking for a 3 BHK flat in one of the 3C's projects, either LB or LP, but confused between the two. I want to purchase the flat for my own use and do not work in noida/ greater noida (I'm an engineer in merchant navy). As per my view, for own use LB looks like a better option with Eldeco's and Unitech's projects in vicinity and developed sector 47 on the other side, though I'm getting a higher price (around Rs 3150-3200/ sq. ft.) on resale, compared to LP. Also possession for LB shall be much before LP, I guess.
    Also I heard that 3C is soon launching a new project adjacent to Eldeco Sharnam and opposite to LB, may be after 2-3 months.
    My question to experts and senior members is which one of the two projects (LB or LP) should I go for. Or should I wait for the launch of the 3C's new project, though I heard from some broker that 3C shall launch the new project at around Rs 3100/ sqft.

Hey Amit,

Espacia is anyday better than Panache island in a lot of ways like it being a separate society from LB, separate club, good layout and location.

Panache island will be 3rd on my list. You may choose to wait for the LB2 to be launched and may be then decide between the espacia and LB2.
    CommentQuote
  • LB2: When is it getting launched??

Thanks for your input sandman. Do you have any info on when LB2 project in sector 107 is getting launched and at what price. I tried to enquire about the same from various brokers and 3C's own people itself but none of them seems to know(or pretend not to know). One of the brokers told me that LB2 may be launched at a far higher price than LB and LP, based on the success of these two projects. So my question is if it is worth waiting for this new project?? Based on my little experience until now, it also seems that the better loacted flats are reserved to be launched at a later stage and at a higher price, so one might not get a good location in the prelaunch or just after the initial launch.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your input sandman. Do you have any info on when LB2 project in sector 107 is getting launched and at what price. I tried to enquire about the same from various brokers and 3C's own people itself but none of them seems to know(or pretend not to know). One of the brokers told me that LB2 may be launched at a far higher price than LB and LP, based on the success of these two projects. So my question is if it is worth waiting for this new project?? Based on my little experience until now, it also seems that the better loacted flats are reserved to be launched at a later stage and at a higher price, so one might not get a good location in the prelaunch or just after the initial launch.

I will be surprised if 3c launches LB2 before Dussehra timeframe. That is the earliest I wud say. Also, since off late Panache sales have gone slow and there is still quite a no of flats to be sold in Panache itself, LB2 launch might get pushed slightly.

As far as pricing of LB2 is concerned, heard somewhere it will target the luxury segment...but I won't be surprised if the offering is same as the earlier 3c projects, a mix of budget and exclusive flats.

If I were you I probably would have picked one in Espacia now itself because you never know what lies in future. We all can just speculate :)
    CommentQuote

I would suggest you to go for panache island ....its better that espacia though it lacks is exclusivity but layout wise and spacing between towers make LP island a better choice ....see the towers in espacia are crumbled together and see the spacing between them ....compare both on every aspect and decide including the price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    I would suggest you to go for panache island ....its better that espacia though it lacks is exclusivity but layout wise and spacing between towers make LP island a better choice ....see the towers in espacia are crumbled together and see the spacing between them ....compare both on every aspect and decide including the price

What are the current rates from builder and in resale in Espacia and Panache island?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    What are the current rates from builder and in resale in Espacia and Panache island?

3150 for island
    3600 for espacia

these are the ones they quoating
    CommentQuote
  • Not espacia or island

Originally Posted by kohlinitin

Thanks nitin but I was looking for a 3 BR flat of size around 1400 sq ft and do not have a budget for either lotus espacia or island. What do you guys suggest basis on this size of flat?
    CommentQuote
  • As mentioned below reagrding Espacia that it will have 2 club membership...do Espacia people have to pay anything extra for getting membership of LB club or are they getting membership to its club and other facilities by default without any additional payment.

Originally Posted by rs2010
    Guys,

I am confused as to which one should I buy - Boulevard Espacia or
    Panache Isand on Exp way. I am looking to live there and not buy for
    investment purely.
    Pros of Espacia -
    1. I feel it is at a better location than panache which is very close
    to the patches of villages and congested market. I prefer not to
    stay so close to the market because of the noise and congestion it
    leads to
    2. Separate entrance to Espacia and I foresee better lifestyle/standard of
    people living in espacia.
    3. Two club memerships (espacia and boulevard) at a reasonable lifetime
    cost.
    Cons
    Higher price - flat in espacia would cost me 10 lacs more than island
    in panache
    8 towers in 10 acres

pros of Island in panache
    1. Slightly better connectivity to Exp way
    2. lower rates (3150 against 3600)
    3. Slightly better flat (better tiles I heard) and tower features
    (vertical landscaping), both of which don't impress me too much

cons of island in panache

in.

Thanks,
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hello fellow members,

I am interested to invest in Noida. I have 35-40L with me and I am flexible with the type B part of money. Later I can make further payments upto 10-15 L as well.

What are the current rates prevalant for Lotus Panache 3c and boulevard.

Which phase/tower should I invest in?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
    JR
    CommentQuote