Has anybody booked in Titanium by Amrapali Group in Sector 119? What is the asking rate of the project and the current status of construction? Has it even started? On an investment front, what would be the price appreciation in the next 3 to 5 years? Please provide your valuable inputs.
Thanks a lot!
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dilliyaar27
    Has anybody booked in Titanium by Amrapali Group in Sector 119? What is the asking rate of the project and the current status of construction? Has it even started? On an investment front, what would be the price appreciation in the next 3 to 5 years? Please provide your valuable inputs.
    Thanks a lot!

Hey Dilliyaar27; Welcome on the forum. Well, I believe that Cookie; jollygood; mahoba; will be able to help you out with your queries as they have vast knowledge of the Noida Real Estate.
    CommentQuote
  • haven't heard about this in recent , i think its part of amrapali platinum project which itself is not having good reputation , its low height flats launched in sam epremise , better check directly for more info with amrapali
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest to avoid Amarpalli, as they are financially strained and have in fact asked their existing investors to support by paying early. Also their quality is poor. So better to avoid
    CommentQuote
  • i don't understand when plenty of options available in RTM at reasonable price why to go for any under construction flats at this time . you can get all flavors at all rates , why to risk your money
    CommentQuote
  • Dilliyaar27; They are charging at around Rs. 6000/ SqFt and possessions are promised by December 2015.
    CommentQuote