Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamp Duty and rebate for women

Collapse
X
Collapse

Stamp Duty and rebate for women

Last updated: June 10 2010
29 | Posts
9378 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stamp Duty and rebate for women

    Dear friends,

    Can someone please tell me what is the existing stamp duty in Noida and if there is any rebate for women, if my wife is a co-applicant? If yes, is the rebate only up to a certain threshold of the property value like 10lakhs.

    I have tried to google this info, but no clear information anywhere.

    Thanks in advance!

    Vin
    Last edited May 30 2010, 02:29 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

    If i am correct its 6% for the ladies and 7% for the gentlemen!

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

      Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      If i am correct its 6% for the ladies and 7% for the gentlemen!
      Thanks Vishal.

      Do you know if it is sufficient for my better half to be a co-applicant or does she need to be the first applicant to avail this rebate? Also, is there a threshold after which the duty is the same?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

        If it is not proven otherwise, by default coapplicants have 50% share each, hence stamp duty is 6.5% if she is the secondary coapplicant. If she is primary then its 6%.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

          I think its even less

          As per my knowledge its 5% for ladies, 7 for gents and 6% for joint. Not confirmed though...

          Originally posted by FactualVin View Post
          Dear friends,

          Can someone please tell me what is the existing stamp duty in Noida and if there is any rebate for women, if my wife is a co-applicant? If yes, is the rebate only up to a certain threshold of the property value like 10lakhs.

          I have tried to google this info, but no clear information anywhere.

          Thanks in advance!

          Vin

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

            Yes Amol that are the correct figures

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

              The stamp duty is 5 % irrespective of male or females.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

                !!!!!!!!!

                now tht is a news, and that too a good one :-)

                Originally posted by tally120 View Post
                The stamp duty is 5 % irrespective of male or females.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

                  In June 2008, UP govt had slashed the rate from 8% to 5% (Male), from 6% to 4% (Female). I do not know what are current rates through Some one in touch with property dealer in Noida can find out.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Stamp Duty and rebate for women

                    Originally posted by alien View Post
                    In June 2008, UP govt had slashed the rate from 8% to 5% (Male), from 6% to 4% (Female). I do not know what are current rates through Some one in touch with property dealer in Noida can find out.
                    Stamp duty is different from registration, right?

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X