Sort by :
Filter by :
- Precise, simple and un-complicated summary. I too share similar views abt Noida. Future 5-10 years looks really good for RE investment in Noida. Infra is super and i think Noida will rock in the areas developing along the Express Way. It will be a hot destination in North, i am highly hopeful of that.Originally Posted by rajeev ranaAs u scroll through pages of this forum, u will get around 1000+ queries about price of there flats in 5-6 yr from now. With around more than lacs new flat in Noida & Noida extn. few things which can answer this Q is
1. No. of Jobs created in Noida.
Noida is created in 1976 as satellite town of Delhi. & till 1990 80-90% of people who came to Noida are working in Delhi. Noida Industries also grow & there is heavy influx of people from other states & nearby districts. But with growing residential need & high property rates in last few years NA have changed master plan several times. & this can be bit hindrance to creation of new JOBS. Also with Order from Supreme Court Heavy & polluting industries are shifting from Delhi NCR. So we now see growth of New towns in Haryana, Rajasthan & Western U.P. Even job creation in IT/ITES Noida lacks behind Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune & Gurgaon . Still we are hopeful that NOIDA will score in future
2. Retired people from Govt./PSU who want to settle in Noida area.
In the late 80's & 90's many people have settled in NCR region after retirement but now as INDIA developing as whole & good development in Tier II & III cities more & more people want to settle near there Home town. But still large number of people prefer Delhi NCR as home after retirment.
3. Connectivity & infrastructure.
In this parameter Noida scores much better than any other satellite town of Delhi. & with Good work from NA im sure in future also things will gonna better. Power is one area which need little more attention. Still things have
improved a lot better in Noida in past few years.
4. Policies of State Govt/ Authority towards industries./SEZ
This Q is even tricky for God to answer, so let us hope for the Best.
5. Law & Order
Western UP is notorious for Crime, sill Noida is much better than Ghazibad & other areas. With acquisition of farmers land, Consumerism & volatile nature of Noida's local population, crime is a key issue that need State Govt. attention.
Greater Noida is classic example, where a city so well planned still waiting for more people to come & settle. Due to long distance from Delhi/Noida, Crime & not too many big companies shifting there, apartments are lying vacant & in evening its resemble ghost town.
Still future is bright for Noida & i think nobody gonna have loss in long run. Initial 5-6 yrs may be tricky but long term investment is safe. A few lakhs here & there will not matter much after 10 yrs & individual need & common sense is important in making your Real estate investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Agree with both above.
Timing of entry now is also good - it will take 3-4 years for delivery, by which time, RE slowdown will be over and then one can reap rewards.
Also, NOIDA has come up with a whole lot of affordable housing for normal middle class people.
Lets hope for the best.CommentQuote0Flag