Has anyone booked in Jaypee Kasa Isles?
Can anyone comment on positives/negatives of the project/location/completion time and appreciation in near future!!!
Read more
834 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realvic
    Has anyone booked in Jaypee Kasa Isles?
    Can anyone comment on positives/negatives of the project/location/completion time and appreciation in near future!!!

JP kay naam say bhi dar lagta hai bhai
    CommentQuote
  • LOL True . Unitech, Jaypee, Omaxe, BPTP ..cold shiver runs down the spine ..every part of the body says "Stay away"
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thanks for the warning. I am new here. Is delay in projects the only reason sighted here!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I want to know which banks are funding this project? And has anyone taken loan from Axis Bank for this project?

What are your views about Kasa Isles?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    LOL True . Unitech, Jaypee, Omaxe, BPTP ..cold shiver runs down the spine ..every part of the body says "Stay away"

If you fear these builders, then tiny tots like 3C/Logix/ATS/Supertech/Amarpali should send shivers to your spines..Just wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • any reason for ur optimism !!!
    Originally Posted by luckysir
    If you fear these builders, then tiny tots like 3C/Logix/ATS/Supertech/Amarpali should send shivers to your spines..Just wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    any reason for ur optimism !!!

Its a response to comments by RealS8 and Pramad on Unitech/JP/Omaxe. Only one difference between biggies like Unitech/JP/Omaxe and small ones like 3C/Logix/ etc.
    They have delivered , so its obvious that their are complaints/unsatisfaction. 3C/Logix types are yet to deliver. So, dont expect fault free execution Their will be no dearth of complaints once people start living in these apartments after 3 years.
    After all BUILDER is a BUILDER. He will maximze his gain be it Unitech or 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that , there will be complaints
    just that u need to choose the one who is more transparent (relatively) and u think will give u less trouble (again relatively)...
    [QUOTE=luckysir;102296 Its a response to comments by RealS8 and Pramad on Unitech/JP/Omaxe. Only one difference between biggies like Unitech/JP/Omaxe and small ones like 3C/Logix/ etc

They have delivered , so its obvious that their are complaints/unsatisfaction. 3C/Logix types are yet to deliver. So, dont expect fault free execution Their will be no dearth of complaints once people start living in these apartments after 3 years.
    After all BUILDER is a BUILDER. He will maximze his gain be it Unitech or 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • How about Mahagun then?

then Mahagun seems to be the safest bet to me. I am yet to hear complaints about them. I have not booked in Moderne though as I don't like the floor plans and price is high.

Originally Posted by nibha
    I agree that , there will be complaints
    just that u need to choose the one who is more transparent (relatively) and u think will give u less trouble (again relatively)...
    CommentQuote
  • no builder is safe...none at all......the risk is always there....when investing in builder projects keep that in mind, its a waste of time to discuss which builder is safe .....even the rich background or big brand name doesnt matter...see what sahara did, unitech did, omaxe, even dlf......at the same time small players are equally risky..thanks to indian law and system...the common man is at receiving end....its a gamble....risks always there...keep that in mind....if u want safest investment...go for plots....
    CommentQuote
  • Thats totally different

Thats a different category man! I know yuo are looking for a spacious project and don't mind paying the premium, this means you have a budget big enough to buy a plot. I can buy a 3 BHK flat for 40 lakh, but a 120 sq yard plot alone will cost me 60 lakh. If I (and many other in the forum) had this much budget then nothing like that.

While no builder is 100% safe, i don't agree that you can paint all of them with the same brush. By safest I mean *safest among builders*. Also, I am not talking abut investment, I need a house to live. If all I wanted is investment, then it is simple - just book with a reputed builder at the earliest and sell after a few months. But we are scrutinizing so much here as this is a lifetime decision for us.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    no builder is safe...none at all......the risk is always there....when investing in builder projects keep that in mind, its a waste of time to discuss which builder is safe .....even the rich background or big brand name doesnt matter...see what sahara did, unitech did, omaxe, even dlf......at the same time small players are equally risky..thanks to indian law and system...the common man is at receiving end....its a gamble....risks always there...keep that in mind....if u want safest investment...go for plots....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Thats a different category man! I know yuo are looking for a spacious project and don't mind paying the premium, this means you have a budget big enough to buy a plot. I can buy a 3 BHK flat for 40 lakh, but a 120 sq yard plot alone will cost me 60 lakh. If I (and many other in the forum) had this much budget then nothing like that.

While no builder is 100% safe, i don't agree that you can paint all of them with the same brush. By safest I mean *safest among builders*. Also, I am not talking abut investment, I need a house to live. If all I wanted is investment, then it is simple - just book with a reputed builder at the earliest and sell after a few months. But we are scrutinizing so much here as this is a lifetime decision for us.

Hei friend....I wish you all the luck for ur search..and may you get what you and ur family wants...If you are a nuclear family..i am sure u also know that apprtment complexes are best..Not plots.
    Regd investment in plots...there are many options for 120 sq. mtr plots priced at very low prices...but definately they are best for investoment or for people who may want to live much later..

You are free to asume that u cannot paint all builders by the same brush...but unfortunately in India the law is so poor and system so bad that..if and when he will faulter...the buyer suffers.
    Each and every builder has in someway or the other cheated...big or small builder doesnt matter...its plain luck that which project you put ur hard earned money.

I am just trying to make it very clear..that please donot go by blog researches and brand a builder "safe" or "unsafe"..i can very casually write 20 posts justifying that XXX Builder is the best, etc etc.

By asking such questions on blogs you are exposing yourself to a lot of biased comments and nonsense which people like to post.

Anyone who has invested in a XXXX project will not leave a single stone unturned in justifying thast his builder is best or safest...Its a great way to justify yourself. BUT Facts WILL ONLY come once the project is complete...Irrrespective of builder...once project is comlpete then one comes to know about the actual truth. but by then the prices would be high...leaving the common man no choice but to buy during launches and pre launches.

Also please bear in mind..that once a project complete..it doesnt mean the future projects of the builder will be safe...its project to project....Unitechs projects in Gurgaon are complete..people living and maybe very happy there...but same builders projects in Gr.noida has made people cry. Omaxe has given top projects like Forest and Nri city..but has fooled in many other placess. Parasvnath same...etc etc

In that scenario....one has to do proper research on Location, ownership of land, who is contractor, plans appoved by authorities, etc etc..the basics and then if all gud....take the plunge.
    Builders credibility is a risk...which will be there till you get your keys

There is no point misleading people on forums that this builder is 100% safe, etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • A safe builder would ,at the worst ,delay the project, when recession hits. An unsafe one, would just vanish for years together & if u have good fortune , may reappear when things r better.
    CommentQuote
  • So what is the conclusion... one should invest in KASA or not? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getdeepakjain
    So what is the conclusion... one should invest in KASA or not? :)

Dude thats like an ultimatum:)

Le Lo yaar..tumhaari marzi hai....Jo bhi karo but dont rely on blogs and websites to invest your hard earned money.

Jokes apart.....Jaypee means WAIT...could be 4 years ...cud be 5-6 years...No idea..and Please dont even bother about penalty clause..you will not get anything.....

Risks are there..like any other builder...but waiting period for sure will be maximum
    CommentQuote