Last updated: August 11 2017
903 | Posts
135209 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasa Isles by Jaypee Greens, Noida

Has anyone booked in Jaypee Kasa Isles?
    Can anyone comment on positives/negatives of the project/location/completion time and appreciation in near future!!!

Re : Kasa Isles by Jaypee Greens, Noida

Originally posted by realvic View Post
    Has anyone booked in Jaypee Kasa Isles?
    Can anyone comment on positives/negatives of the project/location/completion time and appreciation in near future!!!
    JP kay naam say bhi dar lagta hai bhai

Comment

LOL True . Unitech, Jaypee, Omaxe, BPTP ..cold shiver runs down the spine ..every part of the body says "Stay away"

Comment

Hey thanks for the warning. I am new here. Is delay in projects the only reason sighted here!!!!

Comment

Hi
          I want to know which banks are funding this project? And has anyone taken loan from Axis Bank for this project?

What are your views about Kasa Isles?

Comment

Originally posted by reals8 View Post
            LOL True . Unitech, Jaypee, Omaxe, BPTP ..cold shiver runs down the spine ..every part of the body says "Stay away"
            If you fear these builders, then tiny tots like 3C/Logix/ATS/Supertech/Amarpali should send shivers to your spines..Just wait for some more time.

Comment

any reason for ur optimism !!!
              Originally posted by luckysir View Post
              If you fear these builders, then tiny tots like 3C/Logix/ATS/Supertech/Amarpali should send shivers to your spines..Just wait for some more time.

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
                any reason for ur optimism !!!
                Its a response to comments by RealS8 and Pramad on Unitech/JP/Omaxe. Only one difference between biggies like Unitech/JP/Omaxe and small ones like 3C/Logix/ etc.
                They have delivered , so its obvious that their are complaints/unsatisfaction. 3C/Logix types are yet to deliver. So, dont expect fault free execution Their will be no dearth of complaints once people start living in these apartments after 3 years.
                After all BUILDER is a BUILDER. He will maximze his gain be it Unitech or 3C.
                Last edited March 3 2016, 05:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting

Comment

I agree that , there will be complaints
                  just that u need to choose the one who is more transparent (relatively) and u think will give u less trouble (again relatively)...
                  [QUOTE=luckysir;102296 Its a response to comments by RealS8 and Pramad on Unitech/JP/Omaxe. Only one difference between biggies like Unitech/JP/Omaxe and small ones like 3C/Logix/ etc

They have delivered , so its obvious that their are complaints/unsatisfaction. 3C/Logix types are yet to deliver. So, dont expect fault free execution Their will be no dearth of complaints once people start living in these apartments after 3 years.
                  After all BUILDER is a BUILDER. He will maximze his gain be it Unitech or 3C.
                  Last edited March 3 2016, 05:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting

Comment

How about Mahagun then?

then Mahagun seems to be the safest bet to me. I am yet to hear complaints about them. I have not booked in Moderne though as I don't like the floor plans and price is high.

Originally posted by nibha View Post
                    I agree that , there will be complaints
                    just that u need to choose the one who is more transparent (relatively) and u think will give u less trouble (again relatively)...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X