Hi All,

I would like to initiate a discussion on how 2 of the hottest projects currently, Kasa Isles and Lotus Panache stack up against each other.

It will be really worthwhile if the members could share their opinions as it will really help people who are considering buying in either of these apartments.

Points of consideration might be following:
1. Builder
2. Project Specification
3. Location
4. Price
5. Other facilities
6. Future Appreciation

Please feel free to add any other criteria as well.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandman
    Hi All,

I would like to initiate a discussion on how 2 of the hottest projects currently, Kasa Isles and Lotus Panache stack up against each other.

It will be really worthwhile if the members could share their opinions as it will really help people who are considering buying in either of these apartments.

1. Builder
    2. Project Specification
    3. Location
    4. Price
    5. Other facilities
    6. Future Appreciation

My 2 cents.

Builder: Both are new in residential market. So, its 50-50.
    Project Specification: Competitive.
    Location: Kasa Isles has an advantage considering Jaypee will plan better entries for its projects + it is not surrounded by villages.
    Price: Kasa is cheaper compared to Panache.
    Other facilities: competitive
    Appreciation: Kasa seems to score considering its better location and being a smaller project. Assumption being whatever is being promised will be delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv booked a flat in JP Kasa...I don't know whether I hv done right or wrong. I hv no previous experience in buying properties. Can any senior tell me their views. I hv not got the acknowledgement receipt even after 15 days of my payment. I am being told next week and so on..Pls suggest whether I should continue or should backout. If I hv to backout, would anyone suggest the procedure
    CommentQuote
  • If you will ask any employee of Jaypee on the number of projects that they have on expressway - he will surely get confused.

The reality is that they have launched so many projects, and the construction activity that one can see is not as aggressive as their marketing.

3C overall looks a better proposition - not sure about Panache (not seen till now) but Lotus Boulevard at Sec 100 definitely is my pick.

Originally Posted by sandman
    Hi All,

1. Builder
    2. Project Specification
    3. Location
    4. Price
    5. Other facilities
    6. Future Appreciation

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    My 2 cents.

Builder: Both are new in residential market. So, its 50-50.

But lotus is more professional

Project Specification: Competitive.

Location: Kasa Isles has an advantage considering Jaypee will plan better entries for its projects + it is not surrounded by villages.

I am not sure about entry - since Panache has a ready made entry from Delhi and NOIDA side while JP is on the wrong side - it has to be more complicated to give directions for JP.

There is a huge village behind all of JP's land bank in NOIDA

Price: Kasa is cheaper compared to Panache.
    Other facilities: competitive
    Appreciation: Kasa seems to score considering its better location and being a smaller project. Assumption being whatever is being promised will be delivered.

Agree- because of the competitive pricing, appreciation will be more.

Comments in blue above
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Comments in blue above

With slower pace of execution even if Kasa does deliver a higher absolute rate of return when computed over the longer execution period it might nullify the benefits (if any). Smaller projects are easy to execute, quick to exit and inhabit fast delivering superior returns overall.

Though I have no doubt over the long term Golf Course properties (Jaypee) will deliver handsome returns to patient investors. The question is what is your threshold for wait!
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee kasa Isles vs 3c Lotus Panache

with no hard feeling's agianst JP ...

agree they are conglomerate:) but to keep there cash flow intact they would be focusing on highly capital intensive projects like power etc and get them moving to have returns on balance sheet and keep the housing always on back burner...

you can see for your self jaypee greens was annonced 3 years back on there website the golf course has just 2 pics and that too speaks for itself on the development that has happened..

kasa iskes seem to be the last project on that sector and how much priority will it get time will tell .. having said that in past 6 months the prices has incresed from 2600 to 3395 appx ( seniors correct me if wrong)...

its gud to be with the biggies still i would say at least you will get the delivery for sure..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay_nift

agree they are conglomerate:) but to keep there cash flow intact they would be focusing on highly capital intensive projects like power etc and get them moving to have returns on balance sheet and keep the housing always on back burner...

you can see for your self jaypee greens was annonced 3 years back on there website the golf course has just 2 pics and that too speaks for itself on the development that has happened..

kasa iskes seem to be the last project on that sector and how much priority will it get time will tell .. having said that in past 6 months the prices has incresed from 2600 to 3395 appx ( seniors correct me if wrong)...

its gud to be with the biggies still i would say at least you will get the delivery for sure..:D

I think whatever you stated is true to a certain extent. the only thing probably I wud disagree on is the price increase part. My personal opinion is that prices have not gone anywhere. Leave aside few projects such as LB. prices will probably meander in a tight range in the next few years due to amount of supply which has been created in the market.
    CommentQuote

The price increase in Kasa Isles and Kensington Boulevard as well as Lotus Boulevard and Panache is indicating a segregation - builders are trying to differentiate their projects on price, with bigger builders trying to distance themselves from the affordable pack.

Initially both Kensington and Panache were trying to compete on price and were quite cheap. Now they have raised their price, because a big crowd of price warrior builders were able to undercut them.

Now they are both priced 30-40% more than their competition. They want to pick discerning customers who are ready to pay more for quality, although still well within the affordable segment in price psf as well as the size of apartments on offer.

Let us see what happens. My expectation is that Lotus's next offering will be luxury.

JP will probably not sell much in Kasa Isles and Kensington boulevard and will keep their booking open for about a year and concentrate on finishing their earlier sold out projects, neglecting Kasa Isles for now.

Let us see how things pan out.
    CommentQuote

This is not true. They have another half a dozen premium projects lined up. Some projects will be launched two or more years from now. There are these premium towers they are going to do with 60 floors. Expected launch date is 2012-13. Even within Kensington Boulevard/Heights the best located towers have not yet been launched and may acquire a different name when they finally do launch them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by main_gabbar
    I hv booked a flat in JP Kasa...I don't know whether I hv done right or wrong. I hv no previous experience in buying properties. Can any senior tell me their views. I hv not got the acknowledgement receipt even after 15 days of my payment. I am being told next week and so on..Pls suggest whether I should continue or should backout. If I hv to backout, would anyone suggest the procedure

What rate you buy this, I'm getting 3015 on CLP...
    CommentQuote
  • I have been quoted same, 3015 for CLP, floor offered is 15th-22nd.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I want to know which banks are funding this project? And has anyone taken loan from Axis Bank for this project?

What are your views about Kasa Isles?
    CommentQuote