Hello Members,

Do any one knows about the duplex villas built by authority in sector 135 Noida( as I heard)? How's the location and quality and is it good for end use?

I could not found any views on this forum so if someone has some knowledge please share
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One off the most underrated society's of Noida. Very spacious houses and open society space. Wide roads, 3 parks etc. The occupancy too has improved a lot here, as almost 60% duplexes are now occupied.

However if you are planning to buy, you will have to invest close to10 lacs as you might want to get internal fitting done again along with furniture work, as the houses are quite raw and old fashioned.
    Another drawback is lack of good nearby market place.
    Rest its turning out to be a nice colony.

P.S.: I live here.
    CommentQuote
  • what are prevailing market rates there
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the prevailing rates
    CommentQuote
  • How much is carpet area like in these Villas?
    CommentQuote
  • How's the security condition? Do you feel that your family will be safe after you leave for the work?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the size of villas ???
    CommentQuote
  • Although there are have been incidents of theft offlate. But its by and large safe now as there is boundary wall, security and CCTV in place.Also sec 135 police station is 200m away max.

Quality is good, but at the end its authority built. So lot of refinement is required. Be it paint, bathrooms etc.

Grocery and stuff is easily available, there is small shop within the LIG campus, rest you can buy from Wajidpur village.all walkable.

But its obviously different when compared to living in Sec 110, where there is full fledged market.

The prices would be in range of 1.5-2 cr for full payment, depending on the location.
    CommentQuote
  • What would be the built up and carpet area
    Can anybody please share the layout
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Divyamaan for the insight. Do you also know if it is allowed to construct another floor or we ca not change or anything on these duplexes?

Originally Posted by Divyamaan
    Although there are have been incidents of theft offlate. But its by and large safe now as there is boundary wall, security and CCTV in place.Also sec 135 police station is 200m away max.

Quality is good, but at the end its authority built. So lot of refinement is required. Be it paint, bathrooms etc.

Grocery and stuff is easily available, there is small shop within the LIG campus, rest you can buy from Wajidpur village.all walkable.

But its obviously different when compared to living in Sec 110, where there is full fledged market.

The prices would be in range of 1.5-2 cr for full payment, depending on the location.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if there is permission from Authority. But people have done all sorts of construction here. from extending balconies to creating rooms.

I have not done a lot of changes to the original structure as i find the default structure quite airy/open. Rest everyone has their own preferences.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone let me know the current prevailing rates for these villas? What is the current occupancy and has the area improved from the last post i see on this thread?
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited this area 5-6 times in the last 3-4 months. In fact I PM'ed one of the owners from this thread but didn't get any response. The occupancy is low, like really really low in some lanes. Few lanes have put up a dedicated gate for their lane and I'm assuming might even have contributed for an additional night guard, occupancy in these lanes is much better (like 60-70%) but then these lanes ask for a really high premium - 1.7 Cr to 2 Cr and even above.

If one wishes to live with a big family, like one's parents etc., and wants to spend at least 15-20 lakhs over and above this purchase then its a very very good deal. For a nuclear family it may not be too good a decision where both husband/wife are going to work and the house would be on its own 5-6 days a week, morning till evening.

I had visited a few duplexes here and its a proper 220 yard kothi equivalent and if I wanted to keep a servant or two all the time in the house or if my parents were to live with me I would've gone for it. I don't think one can park their Fortuner here (even inside the house), leave for a week or two and come back to find the SUV still there.

I mean would you come out of your house if you heard the car alarm go off from the house in front of you. No one's prepared to get shot trying to prevent a car theft when the car isn't even their own. So tread carefully keep these points in mind.

I agree that these incidents are very very rare now when gun toting thieves would ring your doorbell and rob you at gunpoint because you can opt for a security system and a good dog (or two) for extra safety or maybe even a dedicated guard but you are definitely not as safe as you are in an apartment.

I mean if you were a car jacker would you want to try your luck where a car is parked on the road or try to jack it off from a gated society. There have been cases of Fortuners being taken out of apartments also (search youtube) but life is all a big game of probability and a lot of folks make their next move based on it.

EDIT: Deal can be had in 1-1.1 Cr easily if you are ready to purchase a house in shambles (there are many), in a somewhat deserted lane and spend money re-doing it.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • hemant10545 months ago
      Hi, Since reading this post, I have visited this area many times. Although, the area is very good, i didn't find any deal less than 1.25 Cr even for the houses in deserted lanes and lying in shambles. I am following up the price trends on various online portals but most of the listings are above 1.3 - 1.7 Cr. Since price is a constraint for myself, I need some quick advice on what should be a good price to buy a house here.