Prateek Laurel

Last updated: July 27 2010
7 | Posts
1985 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Laurel

What is the current status and price of Prateek Laurel. Is it advisable to put your money in Prateek Laurel.

Re : Prateek Laurel

If anybody wants to take my word about Prateek as a builder...........then i am telling you don't go for it....you will suffer the way i am suffering after booking in Prateek Laurel....specially if you are booking in Retail you will be suffocated because of their partialety against retail customer as compared to corporate customers....in my views the way Prateek...specially Mr Tiwari (MD) deals..they won't go too far in this business..

Comment

Please elaborate

Originally posted by natrajsharma10 View Post
      If anybody wants to take my word about Prateek as a builder...........then i am telling you don't go for it....you will suffer the way i am suffering after booking in Prateek Laurel....specially if you are booking in Retail you will be suffocated because of their partialety against retail customer as compared to corporate customers....in my views the way Prateek...specially Mr Tiwari (MD) deals..they won't go too far in this business..
      Hi Natraj,
      Can you please elaborate how Prateek is making you suffer?

By the way, every builder favors thier corporate customers more than the retail ones, for reasons such as bulk booking, association with the Corporate, marketing and many more.

This is something Universal, not only related to Prateek.

Comment

I think you can get better options in Wisteria as Laurel now has very less availability.
        Originally posted by gosgos View Post
        What is the current status and price of Prateek Laurel. Is it advisable to put your money in Prateek Laurel.

Comment

Originally posted by natrajsharma10 View Post
          Dear Natraj,
          Dont talk about price factor as all builder are same and they have there own precedence ya talk about construction/delivery point here.

Comment

Can u tell me the current status of the project and what about quality of construtions of prateek buildtech. What rate they offered now.

Comment

Originally posted by gosgos View Post
              Can u tell me the current status of the project and what about quality of construtions of prateek buildtech. What rate they offered now.
              The basement roof is ready for G and D,E,F all at same stage ( Shuttering for Basement roof ) is going on. H - Basement roof is under construction ). As far as rate concern I dont have much idea but around 15 days back one of my friend enquire and it is 200 psf more then what we got.

Comment

Dear members can u post some photographs of constructions site.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X