I booked a 1365 sqft flat in Paras Tierea 2 weeks before but yesterday, i visited the site and had a look at the model and sample flat. The following doubts have arisen in my mind after having done a bit more research on the project. Firstly, there is Shahdara village (Sec142) in front of Paras Tierea, which I was not aware of earlier. Secondly, the towers are very close to each other and look very closely clustered. Thirdly, the quality of the project shall always be a question considering this is only the first such project of Paras group.
I was considering to cancel my booking due to the above-mentioned reasons, and rebook my flat with some other group.
I'm looking forward to some expert advice on the same, from some senior members and advice on which project shall be better than Paras Tierea, for residential purpose.
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cannot say anything about Paras:

    But all projects in sector 137 are congested.

    2) Why village is problem? 80% of India was village earlier. Many of us can be from village earlier also.At least from that end you can not expect high end buildings and also area will look populated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit94
    I booked a 1365 sqft flat in Paras Tierea 2 weeks before but yesterday, i visited the site and had a look at the model and sample flat. The following doubts have arisen in my mind after having done a bit more research on the project. Firstly, there is Shahdara village (Sec142) in front of Paras Tierea, which I was not aware of earlier. Secondly, the towers are very close to each other and look very closely clustered. Thirdly, the quality of the project shall always be a question considering this is only the first such project of Paras group.
    I was considering to cancel my booking due to the above-mentioned reasons, and rebook my flat with some other group.
    I'm looking forward to some expert advice on the same, from some senior members and advice on which project shall be better than Paras Tierea, for residential purpose.


    Lets remove the village and then try getting people from next door high rises who bought 30L flats to come and work as maids, security guards etc. Boss you need supply of labour (no offence to anyone).

    Their is a village even in front of posh Sec 93 societies, Jaypee, Noida extn. These are the very people on whose farms your dream homes are going to be built.

    Only concern as of now is the law & order situation due to the presence of these villages (according to site enginners at Logix) which I believe should rectify once the area gets inhabited.
    CommentQuote
  • Sectors 85, 90 & 140A

    Thanks guys for your response. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings when I arose my doubts regarding the village in sector 141.
    The noida authority masterplan depicts sectors 85, 90 & 140A after Logix BC, as small-medium scale industry. Does anyone have any knowledge what kind of industries are going to be established in these sectors. Are they going to effect Sector 137 in any way (regarding pollution, heavy goods transport vehicles on the roads etc.)?? Please share any info which one might have.
    CommentQuote
  • Valid point reg industrial sector.

    the project facing main road and these sectors can have problem because of that. But I m not seeing any heavy polution small scale industry being developed near residential area and that also in planned city. NA will not be that much foolish.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sir,

    As you are aware the property rates in these area are very high so no body will be intrested in to make a big industry consequently of high prices......These type of infrastructer suites for IT/BPO comapnies who just need premises to work......I think the biggest problem this sector can phase will be the traffice which will come from taj express way....(big trucks might will use that)

    r

    A


    Originally Posted by rudresh26
    Valid point reg industrial sector.

    the project facing main road and these sectors can have problem because of that. But I m not seeing any heavy polution small scale industry being developed near residential area and that also in planned city. NA will not be that much foolish.
    CommentQuote
  • In sector 140A , plots are already sold to builders.
    mostly are institutional/commerrical/ IT in nature.

    logix, uppal has plots in sector

    u can also check 99acres. many of these plots are there in resale.


    Originally Posted by anoopsharma1980
    Hi Sir,

    As you are aware the property rates in these area are very high so no body will be intrested in to make a big industry consequently of high prices......These type of infrastructer suites for IT/BPO comapnies who just need premises to work......I think the biggest problem this sector can phase will be the traffice which will come from taj express way....(big trucks might will use that)

    r

    A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudresh26
    Cannot say anything about Paras:

    But all projects in sector 137 are congested.

    2) Why village is problem? 80% of India was village earlier. Many of us can be from village earlier also.At least from that end you can not expect high end buildings and also area will look populated.


    Well said @rudresh.
    What we call posh Mauyr vihar - 1 was actually Chilla village
    Akshardham is village Samaspur Jagir.
    Sector - 37 noida is village Challera.
    Sector - 82 noida is Village bhangel.
    So do not worry about the village they are here everywhere. If a builder constructs some project at a piece of land he has no authority to ask the people to vacate the places in close vicinity. All becomes even when people start to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Quality Standard Paras Tierea

    Hi,
    I have also invested in Paras after proper research and consultation.Paras has created a great investment opportunity for all of us with great quality projects that are not at all congested but provides sufficient space to make life more meaningful.I would recommend that you may consider your decision again.Giving you an investor’s perspective, be rest assured, that you would not any such problems.I have interacted with a few other investors & the concerned govt. authorities as well, and they have the same opinion as mine.Also, I feel, with this being their 1st project, they would take extra care to maintain quality standards & offerings. :cheer2:
    CommentQuote